Related Games / Indiana Funland:After the Storm

• fraroc%s's Photo
    No, Im actually very satified with the colors. The reason why Indiana Flyer and Derecho are similar is that because they are made from the same builder. John Allen.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    this topic makes me sad.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Sorry but saying they were both done by JA seems like an excuse about the colors. Its not like the coaster really was done by Allen or even that all Allens coasters were grey white and blue.
  • fraroc%s's Photo
    I UNDERSTAND that derecho is the same color BUT I think the american flag colors look great on a woodie, plain white on Indiana flyer would look ass-ugly
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    Ok, real talk, I am not trying to flame this topic, but fraroc- Before you learn how to build good skilled parks, you must learn how to take constructive criticism or else you will not go anywhere in any of the three games. You acting like an A-hole isnt going to get you anywhere in the games

Furthermore, all white is a very classy color for a classic coaster IMO.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    you're talking to a wall
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    The colours white and aqua rails go well, try that
  • MF72 %s's Photo
    fraroc, I'm unsure as to whether or not you even read my post. I put a lot of thought into it because I used to be a terrible builder like you. You just need practice.
  • Lowenaldo%s's Photo

you're talking to a wall

a very thick wall
  • fraroc%s's Photo
    I usually dont listen to critisism in the construction phase which is almost over btw.

Once the park is open, Ill respond as best as I can
  • Alpengeistfan1%s's Photo
    Do you know when the park is going to be open?
  • fraroc%s's Photo
    soon quite soon
  • fraroc%s's Photo

Hello, I was asked by the PR department for a full shot ariel of the park. So I rented another chopper and took a picture. The park will be open quite soon.

Posted Image
    Indiana Flyer may stick out like a sore thumb but, im sure in the future it will blend in.

Posted Image
    Speaking of Indiana flyer, We are conducting more tests on the ride.
    We care a lot about saftey at this park!

See you soon

Avery Ross
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    I'm sorry but that's really ugly and bare, there's nothing there except an ugly colored wood coaster with a bad layout, a grey block, and an even worse station.
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    I can see you care about safety.

- Flat ground - so no one will twist an ankle walking up and down the hills
    - No trees - so that you don't have branches falling down on the guests
    - No flowers - so guests won't get stung by the bees
    - Two square boxes for buildings - so in the event of an earthquake there is no chance for them to collapse

However, you do have one fatal flaw in your safty program - Your guests are going to die of bordom.

Really, is this topic serious or am I just missing the sarcasm of the whole thing?
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    Put some fences around the coaster, and paths...especially if you care about safety. Right now the guests can just walk up to IF.
  • fraroc%s's Photo
    I am asking you to WAIT!!! This park WILL get BETTER over the years!!
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    Its not our job to wait for the park to not suck. Companies don't advertise shitty toys and then when the consumers complain about it just yell at them to wait. It's taken you a week to advertise something that could have been done in about 20 minutes. Get serious or just stop wasting our time.
  • Alpengeistfan1%s's Photo
    Well Fraroc, no offense but we don't really want to see this part of the project. You don't have anything interesting in the photos. If you could just do a solid 2 weeks of building and come back to us with that, you'll probably get more positive feedback. Most RCT threads don't start this early, they start of with pictures of fully developed areas.

Please read this.
  • fraroc%s's Photo

Well Fraroc, no offense but we don't really want to see this part of the project. You don't have anything interesting in the photos. If you could just do a solid 2 weeks of building and come back to us with that, you'll probably get more positive feedback. Most RCT threads don't start this early, they start of with pictures of fully developed areas.

Please read this.

I am very afraid that If I build too much at one time, it will break the timeline. I want to keep it in the current time period. The 70s.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading