(Archive) Advertising District / MCI at work

• JDP%s's Photo
    This has to be the most promising work I've seen here in a while. Nice job.
    -JDP
  • yocoaster%s's Photo
    I LOVE it!
  • MCI%s's Photo
    Hey, thank you! :)
    Today I worked on a little restaurant/food center.
    Attached Image: Food Center.jpg
    I´m not sure about the castle part of it. Should I do all of it with the wooden walls, or all in the castle style?

MCI
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Don't change a thing.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    wow...
  • nin%s's Photo
    I still think you should lose about half of your supports, mainly the "wall" supports used. The lift is fine, but the default may look better than the one's you've made.
  • MCI%s's Photo
    The Foodcenter from the other side and in the background I started to put some planting on it.
    Attached Image: Forest_Castle.jpg
    I also changed three supports, but there are on the other side, so you cant see it from this persective. I´ll show you them in the next update ;)

MCI
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    This looks great. Everytime I see it i like it more.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo

This looks great. Everytime I see it i like it more.

• MCI%s's Photo
    ok thank you!
    I had an free hour during school today and I worked a little bit on the planting again. I want to finish/maybe release this during the next one/two weeks! So I´m busy wrking on this^^
    Today I´ll show you an overview over the area, and you should be able to see where I´m going to built something and where not. If not, ask me^^
    Attached Image: Overview.jpg

MCI
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Everything looks great.

You might want to release this as a competetive design. Not Spotlight DESIGN. K?

This looks impressive for no 8cars.
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    This is very impressive for no 8 cars, nor does it appear CS is involved, adding morer to the fact that this looks great. Please submit this for a design, competitively, I would vote pretty highly should I be on the panel.
  • F0ndue%s's Photo
    Yeah for NCSO it looks frickin great!
  • Comet%s's Photo
    Why'd you black out the money, did you use 8cars to add money...
    Ha, if that's what it is I don't think anybody really minds

Anyway, it looks good so far
    The building in the first turnaround seems pretty ugly though
  • MCI%s's Photo
    Thank you!
    I had a lot of time since the update yesterday so I submitted 5minutes ago...
    I submitted in the categorie design (competetive) hope that was the right one^^
    But I dont think it will be a score more than 50%, simply because it´s NCSO...
    I changed the Name in "The Exorzist". I dont know what to do next. Maybe a woody or a Intamin Launcher. ;)
    So, thanks for the comments, maybe I´m lucky with this one^^
    MCI
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    Looks good, and those improvements should help. Good luck, hope to see you on the frontpage :mantis:
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Do a woodie. Especially if it's NCSO.
  • MCI%s's Photo
    Hey Guys!
    I tried many different sorts of Coasters and this one is the first Layout I like. What do you think about it?
    Attached Image: Layout.jpg

The Coaster has two parts. A cable-lifthill for the first one and a launch for the second.
    It´s working with three trains a 4 cars = high capacity!

MCI
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    Maybe hack some inversions in there to make it more Intamin-Blitz-like.
  • MCI%s's Photo
    Thank you!
    I changed my mind and the next project wont be another Coaster. I decided to built a small (50x50)park. The Parks will have two coasters (a kiddie and a old Schwarzkopf) I tried some Layouts for the Schwarzkopf and I´ll show you the two best. But I dont know wich one I should build finaly^^ I like both.
    Wich one, do you think, is better?
    Attached Image: Sk1.jpgAttached Image: Sk2.png

MCI

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading