(Archive) Advertising District / MCI at work

• Welshcraft%s's Photo
    The aqua coloured layout looks better then the grey and orange one, Just use Layout Two.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Option 2 is way better. But from what i see it looks like the finale will be super strong. But i don't know much about coasters.
  • MCI%s's Photo
    ok, thank you! I use the second one.
    I´ve done a short clip if you want to see the cecond Layout working: Click Me!
    Attached Image: Testbericht.jpg
    Hope you like it as much as I do^^

g.
    MCI
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    I like the second layout more too. Yeah, I would definelty submit this as a design, you might end up catching one.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    I like it. But you made the right choice of making this into a small park because the coaster is built WAY into the corner and would not have much potential at being a design.

And I love the fast paced action the schwarzkopf has!
  • MCI%s's Photo
    @fizzix: I think I have no chance winning anything^^ Your Inferno was ways better and get 56%(?) I hope I get 45% or more^^
    @dotrobot: I wanted to build a small park with only one "big" attraktion, not a "big attraktion" in a park^^ So It was my intention to put this one as close to the corner as possible. ;)

Another Screen today, I just finished the supports! As you can see, I build CSO suppoerts, but the rest will be NCSO (I think I´ll using one sort of cso roof and the pathes (and the lines at the parking slots)(more or less four objects + the supports)
    Attached Image: Supported.jpg

MCI
  • MCI%s's Photo
    sry for the double, but nobody was looking at this^^

New: The "Fort Food" and the Restrooms.
    Attached Image: Fort Food.jpg

MCI
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    I'm sorry but the person saying this can get a design is wrong, this isn't nearly enough to get a design imo and it lacks a little extra to make it come to life more, add some more details and such to give it that look it has the opportunity to have...
  • F0ndue%s's Photo
    I like.
  • MCI%s's Photo
    Attached Image: ladybug.jpg
    A small Update from my Park. I deleted everything expect the Schwarzkopf Coaster, the parking slots and the entrance.
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    Loving that station.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Foliage is meh.

That combination of trees is eh.
    It's very random and bleh.
  • Hex%s's Photo
    I like the station, but it needs more "nature" in there.
  • MCI%s's Photo
    @That Guy and SuicideCarz: ok, good to hear that the station is ok. There will be more nature soon, but I want to place the flatrides first before starting to finish the theming.
    @Dotrobot: Would you be so kind to translate the words meh, eh and bleh for me? My english is very not the best and google translator don´t know these words ;)
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    It's mediocre. Nothing good.

But that station is fabulous
  • MCI%s's Photo
    ok, thank you ;)
  • MCI%s's Photo
    After 5,5 month showing nothing in here, I decided to show you some pics off my newest Coaster.
    It´s a GravityGroup Woody inspired by "TheVoyage" (how could it be otherwise^^)
    Name: Whiplash
    The layout and the supports are finished, the station is finished about 90%:
    Attached Image: Whiplash Layout.jpg
    Attached Image: Station Whiplash.jpg

Furthermore I´ll submit a finished NCSO park in a few days. I showed some pics in the dump place, I think?! In case you didn´t noticed that, here´s a small screen:
    Attached Image: Raider Station fertig.jpg

Gruß
    MCI
  • Hex%s's Photo
    I absolutely love the last screen. Don't change a thing on the last screen. The second screen is very good for unfinished. Also i rather do enjoy the layout on the GG Woodie there. Excellent work as usual, MCI.
  • Luigi%s's Photo
    last screen looks great ineed.
    The blue in the first two screens is a bit too bright imo. Your archy is just brilliant here. The lay-out is OK I guess, I only don't like how it goes through the lift-hill, it seems a bit forced to me.
  • MCI%s's Photo
    Thank you!
    @luigi: Hm, Does it look forced? Thats bad! I didn´t realize that while building the track. The Way through the Lifthill was not planned at all, It just happened xD

I have a question: I want it to be pepable, but I forgot all the shops, to sell food etc. and the toilets -.- Is there any way to import them belated (hope it´s the right word) into the bench? I dont want to restart the project...

Gruß
    MCI

edit: A new picture is aviable:
    Attached Image: Promenade.jpg

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading