(Archive) Advertising District / MCI at work

• Hex%s's Photo
    I'm not the expert in this game, and I have never encountered that, so I have no idea. If you have 8 cars (which I know you do) go under Staff and then Caterer and feed them and give them drinks that way if they start to complain. Hope you get this worked out. ;)
  • K0NG%s's Photo

I have a question: I want it to be pepable, but I forgot all the shops, to sell food etc. and the toilets -.- Is there any way to import them belated (hope it´s the right word) into the bench? I dont want to restart the project.

ParkFUCKINGDat. Does anyone here pay fucking attention to anything they've ever read?
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    I'm pretty sure he puts all his stuff through the translator so he doesn't have time to be roaming the forums.

Calm down ape.
  • MCI%s's Photo
    thank you KONG for the fuckingfriendly answer! Always good to know somebody who will help you in a friendly way ;)
    @Dotrobot: I´m not putting all my stuff in the translator just the words I´m not sure about. I never had the chance to fly to the UK or the united states to improve my english.

I found a way to get it done without the ParkFUCKINGDat. But thank you for the friendly help...
  • Hex%s's Photo
    MCI if I'm correct K0NG was drunk when he posted that, because he's never this critical unless you are jaguarkid, so don't take it personal. I'm glad you found out how to do that. :)
  • MCI%s's Photo
    I changed the layout at three points.

The Turn is now a 235° (?) helix, the helix at the end moved two fields back as you can see here:
    Attached Image: Helix.jpg
    And number three is a small airtimehop wich is a doubledown/doubleUp now:
    Attached Image: Layoutänderung2.0 Double Up.jpg

Of course, I added a little bit of theming too
    Attached Image: Haus am See.jpg

Gruß
    MCI
  • Hex%s's Photo
    I am enjoying the little building in the last screen, but you only have 1 bush type in the last screen. Mix it up. The layout is better as well. Keep going, MCI. :)
  • MCI%s's Photo
    Thank you for your comment! I mixed it up, It should be better now ;)

After failing my latest try to get on frontpage I started a new project (So I have two running projects right now, The GG-Woody and now a 100x² park)
    I´ve got the first showable screen for you:
    Attached Image: Polyp.jpg

It would be nice if some of the guys who are reading this topic/watching the screens, would write a comment. It´s pretty annoying to see you stay here and after one week only SuicideCarz was willing to write me a comment. It´s fucking difficult to improve without some feedback.

Gruß
    MCI
  • Hex%s's Photo
    I like it all, but I think u should turn that back wall into a building. Your's, JDP's and That Guy's NCSO has been inspiring me since the first day I came to NE. :)
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Ok, I'll write a comment. I don't particularly like NCSO. Especially when, after saying that it's all about building with just what the game originally gave you to work with, you use a custom flat. That being said, I agree with SC about the back wall. Either make that the rear of another building or find a way to decorate it so that it's a plausible backdrop for your ride.
  • Luigi%s's Photo
    I agree with Kong

Also, I dont really get the ''picnic''(?) area. Seems strange since guest can neither see it or enter it.
  • MCI%s's Photo
    I have a question: Shall I use the MilleniumFlyer Trains for my GG-Woody to simulate the new Timberliners, or shall I keep the good, old PTC-Trains?
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    I was thinking the same thing with my GG coaster. I guess it works with RCT's limitations, there's not much else you can do...
  • MCI%s's Photo
    Attached Image: Shops und Fear.jpg
    It´s almost finished... Should be submitted this WE
  • Luigi%s's Photo
    Not a big fan of the entrance building. Looks OK otherwise. I especially like the use of colors here.
  • MCI%s's Photo
    Attached Image: Mainstreet rechts (9.6.11).jpg
    Attached Image: Mainstreet links (9.6.11).jpg
  • Luigi%s's Photo
    I'm not really liking the bushes on the balconies.
    The red building also seems a tad too bright to me, but I do like all the other colors. I also like all the shapes and variety in the buildings.
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    I like it a lot. The red building can use some windows on the side though.
  • MCI%s's Photo
    Thank you!
    I changed the color of the red house to a darker red and added some Windows on the left side (over the twist)

New pic: the finished station of the first coaster in the park!
    Attached Image: Station Secret Weapon1.jpg

Gruß
    MCI
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Fantastic

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading