(Archive) Advertising District / Zac's/ Shotguns?'s stuff thread.

• Xeccah%s's Photo

Doing Louisiana proud, boy.

How'd the hell you knew that/ remembered that?

Edit: I made a whole fucking thread on it, I'm the dumbass.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    Do you think I should add thicker, darker foliage (e.g jungle) ?
  • SchwarzRozen%s's Photo
    I really like the feeling for it, and it reminds me a lot of the good fantasy parks from a few years ago. I like seeing stuff that is more fantasy over reality, and this kind of crosses both in a way I like it both.

Anyways, I want to see more of this area and the finished result.
  • trav%s's Photo
    Definitely add thicker foliage, not necessarily jungle unless you're picturing this to be in a jungle climate, but I don't think the sparse foliage is working here at all.
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    That looks great!
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Riders would break their necks at the bottom of those drops...
  • Mr. Coaster%s's Photo
    ^That cant really be helped, its the limitations of RCT at work.

Looks pretty good Shotguns? Though to me that little half sunk building next to the drop looks really uninspired and out of place, like you threw it in as a filler.
    RCT limits the player from making straight aways? :???:
  • Mr. Coaster%s's Photo
    Oh whoops, i didn't see what you were talking about. Thought you were talking about something else. Yes that makes more sense now, I agree.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

RCT limits the player from making straight aways? :???:

It goes through the curve at 10 mph, so no.
    Posted Image
  • trav%s's Photo
    The one on the left probably does, but the one on the right definitely doesn't.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    Attached Image: SCR120.png

You were saying?
  • Ruben%s's Photo
    15mph at the middle of the curve isn't going through it at 10mph. ;) So you just prove pacificoaster right with this. It probably goes into the curve at at least 20mph, which is extremely fast to go through a corner in a log flume boat...

Instead of proving someone ''wrong'' you might also think: Hey, he's right. That's kinda deadly indeed...
    "Log Flume 1 looks too intense for me"
  • ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    haha :)
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    its still to intense for me!!! put a brick wall by the turn and ill shit myself. absolutely ruined, in need of daz...

pun aside i think it looks great what about getting a coaster interaction in there too. flyer would be perfect.
  • Ling%s's Photo
    I'm a little bothered by the single straight segment at the bottom of your huge drop, while the smaller drop right next to it has a much more reasonable slow-down period, if you will. Just seems like you're slamming into a turn.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

I'm a little bothered by the single straight segment at the bottom of your huge drop, while the smaller drop right next to it has a much more reasonable slow-down period, if you will. Just seems like you're slamming into a turn.

Fixed.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    I think I have done a considerable amount these last 2 days, so here is a screen which is near completion.

Attached Image: SCR121.png

Also, I revised the flumes problem.

Attached Image: SCR122.png

Hope you like it

,Zac.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading