H2H7 / H2H7 Standings

• Cocoa%s's Photo

^4 teams will always be able to make the playoffs haha

theoretically ALL teams can make it, although I think the loser of barons-canes would need substantial losses for their vote percentage to be low enough for the stallions to get in

• Lotte%s's Photo

I was talking about the 4 that were still uncertain of their spot. and we can still make it! we just need to win with 75% and the canes need to lose :p

• Cocoa%s's Photo

also, I'd love to see an update on walto's statistics :)

• AvanineCommuter%s's Photo
    Walto seriously is a talent. All I'm gonna say. I hope to see more!
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo

Updated for week 4.  A few findings:

- Robber Barons' aggregate scores have decreased every round 

- Rat Pack's scores have increased every round

- Laborers haven't had a park <75 yet; every other team has at least one park under 70

- Diamond Heights rises to the #1 spot largely based on a relatively weak round (and thus dominating the end poll), I'll see if I can alter the formula to take into account direct competition based on overall round quality

- If the Robber Barons secure at least 42% of the vote against the Hurricanes, they will reach the playoffs regardless of the outcome of any match

- Even if the Robber Barons get shut out, The Rat Pack would still need 59% of the vote to advance to the playoffs; the Italian Stallions would need 95%

- If the Hurricanes get shut out, the winner of the Rat Pack/Stallions match would reach as the #4 seed regardless of the voting

- If the Hurricanes lose and The Rat Pack wins, Roomie's team will sneak into the playoffs after starting 0-3

- If the Hurricanes lose 51-49 (closest whole number margin), the Stallions would need 82% of the vote to pass them

- The Hurricanes can't reach the #2 seed; the Robber Barons can, but would need at least 75% AND Heaven's Atlas getting shut out to pass, OR at least 94% AND the Laborers getting shut out.  Alternatively, the Barons could shut out the Canes and would then need Atlas <25% OR Laborers <6%

- DOOMSDAY SCENARIO:  Hurricanes defeat Robber Barons 81%-19%, Rat Pack defeats Stallions 78%-22%; resulting in: Hurricanes (45.43% avg), The Rat Pack (45.42% avg), Robber Barons (45.37% avg)

It could end up even closer depending on the number of votes.  

• inthemanual%s's Photo
    Color coding appears to be off for the "opp" column.
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo

Fixed. I've also been doing stats for previous seasons and individual players; I'll release those in the weeks leading up to the playoffs

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Dude Im doing the same. I love you but I'd hate it if we were doing the exact same thing. :p
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    Dude those numbers gave me a chill.. It's godsamn close!
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo

It's too quiet around here, take some findings:

- Liam's H2H teams are 10-2 over the last 2 seasons; both losses came against BelgianGuy

- Italian Stallions faced Raptor, Pridelands, and #diamondheights, 3 of the top 5 parks of the season so far

- By contrast, the best park Heaven's Atlas faced all season was Erlebnispark Raubritter, which was only 12th in the rankings

- The regular season saw 10 parks with an aggregate score above 80; 3 by ManLab, 3 for Heaven's, 3 for the Hurricanes, and 1 from the Robber Barons

In the next few days I'll release the data and formulas, but here's the top 10 players of the regular season in terms of individual wins:

1. Liampie, 1.61 wins

2. Cocoa, 1.31

3. Shotguns?, 1.04

4. Stoksy, 0.78

5. wheres_walto, 0.77

6. Louis!, 0.77

7. nin, 0.76

8. Roomie, 0.65

9. Kumba, 0.61

10. JJayMForce, 0.61

In fact, Liam now has the most wins since H2H4 (I haven't gone back further yet), with 3.94.  Here's that top 10 (active players in bold):

1. Liampie, 3.94 wins

2. geewhzz, 3.75

3. Kumba, 3.71

4. J K, 2.73

5. Six Frags, 2.64 (almost active)

6. Pacificoaster, 2.21

7. Turtle, 2.19

8. Cocoa, 2.14

9. nin, 2.07

10. Louis!, 1.98

And also just for fun, here are the top fives from H2H4 through H2H6:

H2H4

1. Coaster Ed, 1.43 wins

2. Emergo, 1.38

3. geewhzz, 1.30

4. JKay, 0.98

5. Ride6, 0.86

H2H5

1. geewhzz, 1.95

2. Liampie, 1.24

3. Kumba, 1.20

4. Six Frags, 1.07

5. J K, 1.04

H2H6

1. Pacificoaster, 1.63

2. pierrot, 1.47

3. Turtle, 1.22

4. nin, 1.22

5. Kumba, 1.12

• Xeccah%s's Photo

I think me, cocoa, and liam are the only players right now that had an RR percentage over 100

• inthemanual%s's Photo
    How did you calculate individual wins?
  • Kumba%s's Photo

Yeah, that looks a little odd, due to shares I guess?

I have won in 9 H2H match-ups since I started in H2H3. Gee is next with 7 and I think Liam might also be on 7 now.

• wheres_walto%s's Photo
    It's based on % built and the park's score. The idea is that the number of wins by each player adds up to the number for the team
  • RCT2day%s's Photo

- Italian Stallions faced Raptor, Pridelands, and #diamondheights, 3 of the top 5 parks of the season so far

Thanks for posting these.  This one is really fascinating.  Poor Stallions, but Hanging Gardens was by far their best park so no surprise they aren't in the playoffs.

• Austin55%s's Photo
    1/1 bitches. #Haveyouseencircuscircus
  • Milo%s's Photo

0/3 possible worst record ever?

• Stoksy%s's Photo

Nice to be top 5 for something :p

Although it's tough to see that we faced three of the top five parks of the season so far I think that only really Indiana Jones would have competed with other parks from the respective rounds. Cyleal was rushed, and Parque de los Muertos was very unfinished. In my opinion, if we faced any park other than Star Wars we might have been able to pull a win in the final round [our match against the Rat Pack could have gone either way] but the voting percentage is what killed us in the end.

I think it's fitting that all teams responsible for 80+ parks are those in the finals. Liampie seems an early front runner for MVP this H2H, but I think that if Cocoa is involved and makes a great finals park then it'll be close.

• Xeccah%s's Photo

#rookieoftheyear

• AvanineCommuter%s's Photo

#rookieoftheyear

Could very well go to stoksy. :p

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading