Theme Park Discussion / Europe 2016 coasters

• Austin55%s's Photo

The Walabi Mack has my interest for sure, that thing is wild looking.

• Cocoa%s's Photo

hahaha oh man thats so bad. bumblebee the ride? I love that you dug up that quote 

• Roomie%s's Photo

hahaha oh man thats so bad. bumblebee the ride? I love that you dug up that quote 

Clearly one that sticks in my mind... I still ignore it but whatever :p

The transition from the top of the lift is so steep its mad. Suggests very short trains perhaps? Looks like the first element is a low bunny hop. 

Still have No idea what this ride will be. I'm still betting on a looping spinner based on the spinning cars Mack tested on Blue Fire recently

• Liampie%s's Photo
    And the Walibi coaster's name is 'Lost Gravity'. Is it just me, or does that name suck? It doesn't even make sense. It sounds like someone who's bad at English strung together a few 'cool' sounding words, like I used to do in RCT when I was young.

At least the layout looks interesting so far, a bit more interesting than I had expected.
  • Sulakke%s's Photo

No, the name sucks indeed. This coaster would fit better in a Chinese park.

edit: Where did my flag go?

• FredD%s's Photo

Phantasialand confirmed a second new coaster for next year! It would be the largest family boomerang. Amazing. 

• Roomie%s's Photo
    Apparently this is the current state of construction
    Still none the wiser really

398499d1450113025-2016-neuheit-lost-grav

398500d1450113029-2016-neuheit-lost-grav
  • Louis!%s's Photo

I'm calling crazy ass spinner.

• Lagom%s's Photo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf2XgdQGBrw

https://www.youtube....h?v=wbgEaBTUgF4

• MorganFan%s's Photo

Fuck.

• Roomie%s's Photo

The Cocoa Colour Coaster at Walibi Holland keeps getting weirder. There's now a dive loop off the brake run and a diving corner following that. Going to be a hell of a spinner if that's what it is.

402709d1453137271-2016-neuheit-lost-grav

402710d1453137274-2016-neuheit-lost-grav

12507116_1026495704058886_12398594498425

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    Fuck black and yellow bumblebees suck
  • Roomie%s's Photo

The new yellow supports on the left make everything even weirder. all the rest have been black.

• MCI%s's Photo

I really want this coaster to be awesome, but that first drop reminds me so much of The Big One wich isn´t a good thing in particular. Really looking forward to get a chance to ride this though.

• Version1%s's Photo
    Lost Gravity isn't a spinner
  • Faas%s's Photo

I used to love going to Six Flags Holland so much.... Fuck Walibi Holland. 

• Version1%s's Photo

They built a great coaster? Fuck them!

• Louis!%s's Photo

It could still spin :p

Nah, it seems like they wanted a Smiler style ride but didn't want to go to Gerstlauer so Mack did it instead.

So it will be infinitely better and become a world's best <3

• Faas%s's Photo

Oh come on it looks like absolute garbage. Everything that Walibi touched in that park has turned into weirdly coloured, ugly, utter shit. 

Edit: It could be a cool ride experience wise, but I don't like parks where it looks like you just walked into an illegal rave party for aggresive 15 year olds. 

• MCI%s's Photo

It could be a cool ride experience wise, but I don't like parks where it looks like you just walked into an illegal rave party for aggresive 15 year olds. 

That is an amazing description for what Walibi has become. I really like psyke underground and the reworked la Via Volta (Speed of Sound) but the theme with the music playing animals (?) is kinda weird.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading