RCT Discussion / NE Multiplayer Server II (Update: February 9th)

• WhosLeon%s's Photo

Wasnt really about the money at first, I just wanted to keep my work

• WhosLeon%s's Photo

rebuilding is no big deal. If anyone wants to help me out, this is what I did

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: gci.png
  • Liampie%s's Photo

That looks rebuildable for sure.

• alex%s's Photo

Cool layout Leon

• Steve%s's Photo
    Layout does look great, however the station seems a little too quaint in my opinion. I would perhaps place some sloped roofs over the uncovered section there in the front of the station.
  • G Force%s's Photo

I think a bit more can be done with the queue and area surrounding he entrance/exit as well, its extremely simplistic.

BTW, you guys don't need to palace rides directly on the path, feel free to give the rides a bit more breathing room.

• WhosLeon%s's Photo

I will work on making it more interesting tomorrow. thanks for the feedback guys. It's just that i dont really know the limit when it comes to building realistic 'not too much' themed parks like this!

• G Force%s's Photo

1. Look at other realistic parks on NE

2. Look at real parks on google street view or other sources

• trav%s's Photo

So a Spaghetti Bowl coaster has been built now. I think that we've already got enough coasters, especially larger coasters, so this should be removed and instead we could fit in a Wild Mouse and/or flat rides. Sound good?

• RWE%s's Photo

So a Spaghetti Bowl coaster has been built now. I think that we've already got enough coasters, especially larger coasters, so this should be removed and instead we could fit in a Wild Mouse and/or flat rides. Sound good?

I agree!

• Lotte%s's Photo

A lot of people disagree, besides a vekoma launched is pretty small. besides, we already have a wildmouse, and there's plenty of flatrides planned at the moment. I don't see the problem

• G Force%s's Photo
    We already have enough full sized coasters, the Spaghetti Bowl is completely unessesary.
  • Kumba%s's Photo

My bad Louis. I noticed the invert was basically scrapping the station roof, so tried another ending. It was not great. I was going to put it back, but could not remember exactly how you had it. Looks like an all new layout you did now? I really liked its start before, going right into the cobra roll. 

• Louis!%s's Photo

^You mean someone has changed my layout again? FFS lol

Edit: In all seriousness, who authorised the change of layout? I'm not bothered that it isn't my layout anymore, just that this layout is worse than the original one that we were replacing. If you can't make the layout better, don't replace it. Because now we have a layout that is worse than what was there originally, we may as well have kept it all along!

• WhosLeon%s's Photo

This layout looks bad and the pacing is horrendous it has to go

• SSSammy%s's Photo

just went and looked its hilarious

• YoloSweggLord%s's Photo

Hey guys, I saved the map on my own and reworked the GCI to see if I could get a better layout, since a lot of people were complaining. Does this look fine? The coaster dives into a tunnel now instead of going directly under the transfer.

I don't care about being partially credited for the finished map, it's only a layout.

Attached Image: NE's teletubbyland 2017-02-02 13-50-55.png

• Bubbsy41%s's Photo
    Is that damn spaghetti bowl deleted yet?
  • YoloSweggLord%s's Photo

Yes

• BelgianGuy%s's Photo

I liked it...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading