RCT Discussion / NE Needs New Parkmakers

• SFAW Fan%s's Photo
    Freak should be somewhere in the top 25 I think.
  • Drew%s's Photo
    Perhaps another "Wannabe Collabo" could be done? :!!:
  • Kumba%s's Photo

Hell Yeah!! :yup:

maybe for the guys that almost make it with the PTs and the rest guys that are also on the verge, good idea Drew. the time seems right iris...
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    #14 now? Waters does only give clues as to the storm that is brewing. You're just gonna love my PT entry. Hopefully it'll be enough to get me up on to the top ten there... Voodoo is amost sure to go parkmaker in the PT too.

Turtleman is ready now, as soon as he finishes Tropical Dreams Florida he'll have to become a parkmaker.

ride6
  • tyandor%s's Photo
    Ohhh.. Fiddlesticks.. I'm not on the list :(X
    Not that I'm not gonna try to get on it :D
    Anyway there are a few on the list that really deserve it :l33t:
  • Junya Boy%s's Photo

but your parks have always followed the same under-themed trend

You know. It's difficult to get the whole "theme park aspect " when you have never been to a real theme park. The only places I have been are the crappy Six Flags parks, and that isnt a good thing for parkmaking. I am suppose to go to Disneyworld over Spring Break so i hope it opens my eyes to the "theme park world," so to say, because otherwise i cant do anything about it.
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    I'm glad to see AP in there.. his PT entry should have won.

I have a lot of projects going on right now (which I am being lazy with).. but my new solo is sure to blow Hurricane ride6 out of the water. :| I really haven't been having too much fun with the game lately.. I'm doing a club park which feels like a chore, and I felt like I spent too much time on details with Teletopia. So hopefully I can bounce back again with this new project I've been thinking a lot about. But I'm not even on that list, so it doesn't really matter. ;)
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo

I'm glad to see AP in there.. his PT entry should have won.

I have a lot of projects going on right now (which I am being lazy with).. but my new solo is sure to blow Hurricane ride6 out of the water.  :|  I really haven't been having too much fun with the game lately.. I'm doing a club park which feels like a chore, and I felt like I spent too much time on details with Teletopia. So hopefully I can bounce back again with this new project I've been thinking a lot about.  But I'm not even on that list, so it doesn't really matter.  ;)

ya...his entry was better than rwadam's. RWadam's won coz of his other entries. AP got screwed up the arse. and liked it? :elf:
  • Blitz%s's Photo

i find the idea to be annoying.

who actually wants to become a parkmaker because of some quirky little contest?
    It feels like charity almost, and I certainly don't want that.
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    I like the idea of a Wannabe Collabo for the non-parkmakers. We would also get parks out of that iris.
  • jon%s's Photo

Hell Yeah!! :yup:

maybe for the guys that almost make it with the PTs and the rest guys that are also on the verge, good idea Drew. the time seems right iris...

Nope, everyone on this list has been recognised through the PT. There are more peeps who are extremnely active but aren't participating in the PT. People are just judging people by what they produced in the PT and not what they produce outside of it. If a wannabe collabo was to be done, it should be with non-PT parkmakers only so that we can be recognised as well.

Anyway. people like voodoo, NC and ride6 deserve to be up there because they have done other work besides the PT. Others are solely PT. I bet when it comes to building a solo, they will be pretty screwed as they haven't been told what to build eg. alien, movie etc. like he PT qualifiers.

So, yes this list is unfair.
  • Richie%s's Photo
    I like the idea of a "Wannabe Collabo". Theres a lot of people that are overlooked here, and this would probably drop a few suprises. I know i want to enter something, but i havent been able to yet.

:devil:
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    The PT is already half way to being a wannabe collabo. I'd just prefer people to finish their current parks [including myself] rather than become a parkmaker from one section. iris I mean business now, expect some serious stuff from me, URE will take a while but Im going to be doing some 128x128's soon, plus ALOT of the new parks coming out have work from me in them.

"Its time for the next wave to step up"....... here I am.
  • Metropole%s's Photo

Nope, everyone on this list has been recognised through the PT. There are more peeps who are extremnely active but aren't participating in the PT. People are just judging people by what they produced in the PT and not what they produce outside of it. If a wannabe collabo was to be done, it should be with non-PT parkmakers only so that we can be recognised as well.

Not at all. I did nothing in the PT...yet I am number 13 on that list...how?

The solo that I am working on.

Metro B)
  • END_OF_THE_WORLD%s's Photo
    could i be considered a wannabe? or is that like junya boy or non-pakmakers??? trust me, you might "crap" (not iris but some others) on my parks because i don't have screens, but just wait.... :D (jk about the just waiting thing) :elf:
  • jon%s's Photo
    Voodoo said what I was trying to say, but he said it simpler. You cant just judge people by one mini from the PT.

Metropole, there are the odd few who deserve a parkmaker spot, you are one of them.

Anyway, I'm not on that list. :'(. But just wait, with 2 group projects, a solo and H2H3 coming up, I will prove myself. You've seen nothing yet...
    Bet your all scared now huh?
  • Panoramical%s's Photo
    I think a system in which there's a Semi Parkmaker Award would be appropriate, for those who have had Runner Up Spotlights, or those who are sort of verging on the way to being a parkmaker. You see, for people like myself, I know there's no chance I'll be a Parkmaker, but if we had a Semi Parkmaker system, at least there's something realistic for me to aim at...
  • Junya Boy%s's Photo

could i be considered a wannabe? or is that like junya boy or non-pakmakers???

Im sorry... what does that mean? "Junya Boy or non-parkmakers." Its makes me seem alien or something. I dont even know what to think.

Anywho, i agree with jon and voodoo here. To me it seems that the PT is inflating the status of everyone who is in it.
  • Panoramical%s's Photo
    ...or deflating the confidence of those who didn't get in...
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Must...build...something.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading