Related Games / Cedar Plains

• Top Gun%s's Photo
    The supports on Octane need footers.
  • fraroc%s's Photo
    Year 1990

Oh. My. God. This is unbelivable! Just look at this official announcement Cedar Fair made!!!!!

New for 1990 is an absolutley massive looping roller coaster built by Arrow Dynamics. Demon Force is a one-of-a-kind roller coaster because it is currently the tallest, fastest roller coaster with inversions. The layout consists of a forceful first drop that resembles the infamous Crystal Beach Cyclone, then the coaster busts into a 110 foot vertical loop, then the suprise, the Second plunge is actually the biggest, It's over 200 feet and the train wil reach a top speed of 84mph! then it busts into a Batwing inversion and then the brake section. After a twisted curve an an Airtime hill, the coaster busts into a 3 inversion finale! A loop, a corkscrew, and then another corkscrew.

Here are the two released teaser images!

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    This is so much better than Indiana Funland fraroc. Good to see you taking some advice this time. Your pictures are becoming much better and looking a bit more realistic. That first picture reminds me of something you would see on a park map, so there is definite improvement in your work. I knew you had it in you, and your progress keeps going in the same direction, this should be something fun to follow.
  • Bolliger & Mabillard%s's Photo
    Ow! My eyes! My eyes!
  • yocoaster%s's Photo
    WOW your pictures ARE SO MUCH BETTER!

And this is DEFINITELY an improvement from Indiana Funland!

This just got more interesting...and I'm actually looking forward to your next update!
  • fraroc%s's Photo
    Thanks guys, I used GIMP and Picasa to edit my pics
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    Wow, this sounds like a steel phantom rip off with the inversions changed up a bit. I agree this is betterthan IF tho
    ^Yeah.
  • fraroc%s's Photo

Wow, this sounds like a steel phantom rip off with the inversions changed up a bit.

Its INSPIRED by steel phantom, Its one of my favorite coasters.
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    So in ten years you're gonna revamp it into just a plain, noninverting hypercoaster?
  • fraroc%s's Photo

So in ten years you're gonna revamp it into just a plain, noninverting hypercoaster?

mabye or mabye not, depends on if the peeps think it becomes painful as it ages.
  • fraroc%s's Photo
    Year 1990

I was driving along the outskirts of Oregon Adventures and I decided to take some pics of Demon Force! Oh MAN I am SO psyched about this new roller coaster! Just think, YOUR home park having the Tallest,Fastest and LONGEST looping roller coaster in the WORLD!!!

Posted Image
    The first drop and 110 ft tall vertical loop

Posted Image
    Batwing inversion!

Posted Image
    This hill should give some SERIOUS ejector airtime

Posted Image
    The Triple looping grand finale!!
  • ChillerHockey33%s's Photo
    Hide the buttons and top bar before taking your pics if you really want us to have that "real park" photo feel. Other than that I have no idea what the layout is like on this coaster, very vague pics.
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    This keeps getting better fraroc. The use of custom scenery for the supports adds so much, and you are finally grasping the idea of photography. Maybe at some point, we could get a video of the park or a ride.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    You're starting to take advice, fraroc, and the improvement shows. Keep progressing on this trend, and we'll start seeing some good RCT3 soon.
    Ouch, even a large corkscrew after a loop oughta hurt.
  • yocoaster%s's Photo
    ^I agree...but the pics are way better! Ur imrpoving a lot fraroc
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    use more land textures than grass, is it a baseball field or golf course or is it a moderately wooded amusement park?
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    needs jagged rocks.

Edit: Also, a little heads up here....you misspelled 'Adventures" in the title.
  • fraroc%s's Photo
    Year 1990

NEW COASTER, NEW NAME

Oregon Adventures is now.........

Posted Image

We have been debating about this issue for about a year now, we have now decided that it would be best if we renamed the park to suit our new ownership. To go more with the flow of our mother park, Cedar Point in Sandusky,OH, we have renamed the park to Cedar Plains. This name change is permenant and old merchandise in the giftshop with the old name and logo is going to be on sale this season 90% off! Out with the old, In with the new!!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading