Custom Scenery Exchange / Spacek's Custom Rides

• X7123M3-256%s's Photo
    Can the Twist ride have the brown base removed?

No.

• CoasterCreator9%s's Photo

I'd love to see an S&S style train with more sprites for sloped and banked turns and such similar to Dodonpa's trains.

MG_9365.jpg?resize=1024%2C682

• spacek531%s's Photo

Supplies! A new ride is available: Low-Floor Tram. Download now from the OP of this thread!

Nghg60K.png

• tce_k%s's Photo

Awesome, thanks mate.

• spacek531%s's Photo

CTR Christmas is live! Nine brand-new rides is my gift to you this holiday, download now from the OP! 

dhnmtVr.png

• spacek531%s's Photo

On the second day of Christmas, Spacek531 gave to me: seven Knoebels CTRs:

r13yvxv.png

Download now from the OP!

• tce_k%s's Photo

Thanks, as always.

Brilliant work.

• mintliqueur%s's Photo

Ah, there's the diesel engine for the mini railroad! Nice work! I also feel the Miler cars is a really good and useful vehicle style.

• spacek531%s's Photo

What a great time to find this out... The ride generator I am using has somehow managed to produce trains that are incompatible with vanilla. I will try to sort it out before H2H8 work begins.

• GigaG%s's Photo

What a great time to find this out... The ride generator I am using has somehow managed to produce trains that are incompatible with vanilla. I will try to sort it out before H2H8 work begins.

So every CTR is not compatible with vanilla?

• spacek531%s's Photo

No. Of those I have published, only the mat slides are incompatible.

• X7123M3-256%s's Photo

Wasn't there a problem with the SS train as well? Or is this a different issue?

• spacek531%s's Photo

I do not know - I had Terry Inferno check the rides I published in the christmas pack and he said the mat slides did not work, but was not able to provide a reason. I assumed the issue was the same as the SS train, but testing with older builds of the tool lead me to believe the issue with the SS train is flag-based (as opposed to car_effect/vehicle_effect like I previously believed as I had made some changes to that part of to the tool and you had mentioned some words like that as the issue in vanilla)

• spacek531%s's Photo

I have discovered the issue: I had modified the program to be able to write custom values to car_effect and effect_visual (bytes 0x5D and 0x5E of the vehicle struct. OpenRCT2 treats an effect_visual of 0x00 as 0x01 whereas RCT2 can't handle that. I will release fixed versions of the mat slides shortly, and hopefully release the toybox pack before the draft.

• spacek531%s's Photo

QnjZkkS.png

It's about time I published these steam train rides! Two different trains with open and covered cars are now available for download.

• Scoop%s's Photo

Let's see what kind of ride don't we have..... oooh a b&m hyper in the style of intimidator or shambala. We could also use a log flume ride that could handle steep drops, but that's not as big of a deal.  A new more detailed version of the gci trains? idk just spitballin here.  what if there was a way to do a falcon's fury type of drop ride, that might be cool.  A sierra sidewinder style spinning coaster? 

• CoasterCreator9%s's Photo
    S&S thrust air coaster; loop capable and with all the sprites for sloped banked curves and stuff like Dodonpa. I’d love something like that and would definitely use it. Maybe a giant ferris wheel car CTR too?
  • Jappy%s's Photo

How about an actual swinging ship on coaster track? One we can use to make custom ones?

• shnupz%s's Photo

https://rcdb.com/1870.htm

this bad boy please

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    Do we have looping mine train cars yet? Could be keen

Tags