AD Releases / Mexican Mission Release!

• Rct Flame%s's Photo
    Hey! MM is finally done!

A few things to explain-
    1-The park was never meant to be finished until it was abou 50% done. So there are no shops and few flatrides...but still download it anyway. The names are kina funny (mostly corny), but it's a big step for me archy wise. Now, my archy is already better, which you'll see when the screen of Project Mono finally surface in a day or 2. So enjoy! Maybe it'll get a park of the week! Oh wait...they don't do that anymore...heh.

Download Here

-Edit- Thought I'd mention that screens of MM should be up by tomorrow, just gotta find someone to host them. Here are 2 ss's on Webshots until I can get someone to host. They are old screens, but they'll do until tomorrow. It'll take a half hour for them to be viewable though.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    YAY.

or something along those lines. I'll check it out later. I really liked the screens, so we shall see.

Although, you probably suck ;)
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Well you're right, this park was certainly your best to date. Nice archy, cool coaster layouts, realistic feel. Just two problems, tree's cluttered all next to eachother, and your rapids ride, which didn't look good. Take this screen for example....

Posted Image

8@

First off, it's above ground level, second, it not colored, lastly, it could've at least used a wall on the side to make it less fugly.

Other than that, it's worthy of keeping in my park fav folder.
  • Rct Flame%s's Photo
    Oops...yaknow, I could've sworn to god there was a small area i forgot to place some stuff, but I couldn't find it...well, you found it for me...lol. Yay. I made a favorites folder! hehe...
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    I already gave you comments/suggestions.

Mainly, keep the archy to more than one color (heh@your new park)...like even the red windows helped...and dont limit yourself with coasters. There's really no way to make someone say "WOW omg amazing!!!" with a shuttle loop, or a LIM superman type, or a rocket coaster.
  • Hevydevy%s's Photo
    Pretty good. your architecture has improved, but the rides sucked. Especially the River Rapids. Those were sad. The only thing I really had a problem with was the cacti. They are just used tooo much together in some spot. That's easily fixed though.

Looks good,
    Hevydevy B)
  • Kumba%s's Photo

Well you're right, this park was certainly your best to date. Nice archy, cool coaster layouts, realistic feel. Just two problems, tree's cluttered all next to eachother, and your rapids ride, which didn't look good. Take this screen for example....

Posted Image

8@

First off, it's above ground level, second, it not colored, lastly, it could've at least used a wall on the side to make it less fugly.

Other than that, it's worthy of keeping in my park fav folder.

Im sorry but im giveing this park a 6 coz of that rapids ride, i may be the best at makeing them so i think i can say you need to work on that. but the rest of the park is very nice.
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo

Im sorry but im giveing this park a 6 coz of that rapids ride, i may be the best at makeing them so i think i can say you need to work on that. but the rest of the park is very nice.

While I agree with the first part of your comment, I can assure you that you are off on the second part.
  • Rct Flame%s's Photo
    My my, cocky aren't we? Dude, you got a runner up, don't act like your the best at anything, because I can tell you straight up right now your not. Am I the best at anything? No. But I don't try and act like I am.
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo

While I agree with the first part of your comment, I can assure you that you are off on the second part.

LOL.

I'm not here to blast you (Kumba) at all, cos this thread's about Flame's park, but I can assure you that Gym is right...

I can think of at least 1 parkmaker (RCTNW) that has made 2 killer (realistic) rapids rides...both of them can kill most any that I've ever seen of the realistic types...one you've seen in his Skagit River park, the other a screen has been released for his effort in the RCTM Showcase, but thats merely a section of it.

Word from the wise: Don't claim to be the best at something (especially at NE) unless you plan on getting shot down, even by non-trigger happy peeps like me. Winning a runner-up is nice, but it doesn't guarantee you of anything. Many peeps have released excellent parks without either winning or even submitting to spotlights/runner-ups.

Flame, I can't believe you left those rapids walls bare! That was a disappointment, but overall you're improving greatly. The coasters wooden coasters were my favorite, and the archy in this park is better than your previous work. I can't wait to see more of Mono.

Kai :yup:
  • Brent%s's Photo

:lol: ... :rolleyes: ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :stupid:
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    ok ok i take it back. its just i had gone too long without saying something stupid, so i added that to my post. :w00t:
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo

ok ok i take it back. its just i had gone too long without saying something stupid, so i added that to my post.  :w00t:

oh okay good point.

:-)

;)X ;)X ;)X ;)X ;)X ;)X ;)X ;)X ;)X ;)X :l33t:
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Yep. I looked at it, and I liked it. Nice overall.

And we allllllllll know I'm better at Adventure rides than Butta' ;)
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo

And we allllllllll know I'm better at Adventure rides than Butta' ;)

Now now Freak, dont be so modest ;) .

--

Anyway, on to the park, I find it very nice, the coasters were well thought and the themeing is very confusing, yet creative. Nice job. :D