AD Releases / Tiumba Islands - Release

• Titan%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Presenting Tiumba Islands, by Titan & Kumba.
    An RCT Innovation Production.

This is a joint park that Kumba and I put together. It has 5 Islands filled with attractions and themes of all kinds. This park became an RCT Innovation park when Kumba joined RCTi May 1st. (Congrats Kumba!)

This park features two large coasters:

Crimson Gale - A B&M flyer by Kumba
    Titan - A B&M Floorless by Titan

Screens are in this Topic: Screens

And here is the Download: Tiumba Islands

Enjoy.

Posted Image

This file also includes Sasquatch Falls, a mini park by Kumba, and some of Kumba's new colorable wall scenery.
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

Like I said in the other post...

Great park...
    STA1NZ name...

Raven-SDI
    §
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    I for one loved this mini. I loved the little details more than anything. The flyer didnt really appeal to me but it was ok.
    I loved the feel i got when i opened the park, the fog effect and the waterfalls near the entrace came together great. My faviorate little detail was around titan where it came out from below water level and a waterfall was flowing down the tunnel, It just fit perfectly. Overall the archy was pulled off neatly. No complaints really. Tres Bien! :yup:
  • Tony%s's Photo
    Excuse me, but I didn't work on this park. If you're talking about the lesser Kumba, call him by his little name thing :) ;)X

(BTW, it's pretty :))
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    wish i knew bot you befor i picked the name, i agree with voodoo i did the flyer and it lacked alot and im suprised every one likes it its good but i thought it was to small well who cares it got pinned!
  • Titan%s's Photo
    Thanks VooDoo and Raven. :D

BTW, He is known as Kumba at about every other board... but he is known as kRuCmTbCa here...
  • AustinPowers%s's Photo
    I loved this park and so glad "Kumba" (the lesser one)...LOL...has joined RCTI. A little fact for everyone...Titan and Kumba did this park in like two weeks...but for the amount of detail put into it...you cant tell. My favorite was Titan built by Titan...the coaster was amazing. My next favorite was the rapids ride...you just have to see it to enjoy it...very interactive and realistic looking. Job well done to both of you!
  • Tony%s's Photo

BTW, He is known as Kumba at about every other board... but he is known as kRuCmTbCa here...

Well this is my board. iris just came up with the idea :it:
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    well you did come here first so...
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I can't download it.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    DL it Here the page may load a bit slow but this one will work
  • Tony%s's Photo

Well this is my board. iris just came up with the idea :it:

Mmmhmm... Of course...

Quiet you. Go back into the hole you came from. I still can't believe that you lived in Orlando and didn't see Sky. That's absurd!
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    thanks for that, i will note it.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    still pym... you didn't even see sky in orlando? Shameful to see the least...
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Policy is that all park downloads get pinned so they don't get passed by and ignored. Even the lesser known parkmakers deserve to have their work seen and acknowledged. Now you know. And knowing is half the battle. ;)
  • Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo
    Awesome Park! I love the way you guys used the supports on the coaster. And the stations were very sweet too! Hope to see more stuff from you guys soon!
  • Titan%s's Photo
    Thanks for the few replies we got. I guess it was only a mini...