AD Releases / Here is the BK d/l.

• Alec%s's Photo
    Here is the BK d/l.
    Here is the BK d/l.
  • Ozone%s's Photo
    Burried Kindoms... im downloading it now. so ill comment later. :(

i thought you were talking about burger king. and i want a Whopper NOW!

ok i looked at it. i still want a Whopper... anyways about the park: i like the color schemes throughout the park. they seemed to fit very well. and the one water coaster looked good (although i didn't really look at it very closely). buy rct for 20$ and finish it.
  • Alec%s's Photo
    I have no money. I would buy it if I had 20 dollers. Umm ya. Bye.
  • RRP%s's Photo
    its nice tho u should finish it, i believe there is a way to aquire RCT for 0$$ thogh im not legally permitted to say here and i'm sure iris doesn't want it creeping into the NE 'official' language (which the admins like to change,yes adix im talking to u;) ) but im sure you know what im talking about :rolleyes:
  • Aviator%s's Photo

its nice tho u should finish it, i believe there is a way to aquire RCT for 0$$ thogh im not legally permitted to say here and i'm sure iris doesn't want it creeping into the NE 'official' language (which the admins like to change,yes adix im talking to u;) ) but im sure you know what im talking about :rolleyes:

Nope... please explain ;)
  • Alec%s's Photo
    bump for corky.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Ack! Where's my LL disc???
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I found my disc!

That said, the park is better than I expected! Though the trees may be a bit too much (it's okay, I suppose, since it's in a jungle), the atmosphere is delightfully pleasant. The rides are pretty cool and the architecture fits (it's not eye-boggling, but it fits, which serves the purpose perfectly).

Good job... though I wish you had your LL disc to finish it...
  • Prince%s's Photo
    I love it, if you would've finished it back when you started it you could've one spotlight, but oh well...great park with whats finished...

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@