AD Releases / Linoma Woods

• John%s's Photo
    I am proud to announce that the first park in my two year history of RCT is now complete and ready for download. Hopefully it will live up to the expectations an "under the radar" person should be at. ;)

Without further ado, Linoma Woods Park.
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    My short review....
    It's a neat little mini. Great use of the doors and the blood red. The main coaster is nice, although imo it needed one larger inversion using the large half loops. The twister is very "quaint" and the thrill rides are well executed. I think it missed some sort of non-coaster tracked ride, but then you did have the map size to contend with.... There's two main things I would have changed... the colour of the coaster and I think you used too many different varieties of fencing. But that's just me nitpicking. I'm looking forward to your larger parks :)
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    I like it, although I thought the archy was a bit random in places, the coaster was nice, no massive hills, the landscaping was well done and well hidden with the tree's, there was a nice atmosphere to the park, with the terribly annoying merry-go-round music. I didnt like the impulse coaster being yellow, it should have been a different colour. Great use of the gold and blood red. Overall a nice little "debut" park, I look forward to your next project, and looking forward to working with you in SDI ;) :D
  • sircursealot%s's Photo
    Huge bump here... this park deserves more than two replies.

The architecture and atmosphere are some of the best I have seen in RCT2. Very Corkscrewed-esque. The theming is average... there's not much vreative theming, just trees and rocks, but then again, this is that kind of park. I look forward to seeing your work in DRR and Ineuro.
  • sloB%s's Photo
    heres mine...

I really loved it for waht it was, a 50x50 made in a week. The architecture that was there was really amazing and im glad you can build UP. thats important. The coaster was cool and had a interesting layout too. I know that you guys say there were too many trees but at least he had a great selectioni IMO. (im using it from now on) Yes, there wasn't a lot of theming but it really wasn't supposed to have that much...
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGG! I really want to see it but the link isn't working for me! Grrrrrr.... :@
  • John%s's Photo
    Ah, sorry about that, seems I forgot to update the URL after I switched subdomains. Should work now.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    That architecture is mighty fine, but there ain't enough of it :D I think you're a bit sloppy with the flat rides...they seem to just be plonked there with no thought as to theming etc. The theming/landscaping on the steel is brilliant, even if it's a little treed. But that doesn't matter too much. Your other park looks like it'll be miles better than this, and this is a great start.

Good park!
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Great Architecture, Landscaping and coasters. There was only one problem with it. Too many trees. Not a bed selection just too many. It's just such a waist of time to put all the effort putting in jadded rocks just to cover them so thickly with trees that they can't even be seen. Otherwise i love this place.

ride6