AD Releases / Universals Mediterrania Resort.

• x-sector%s's Photo
    Well I decided to release what vTd and I did after seeing that people wanted to see these unfinished parks.

A major BIG thanks to vTd it was great to work with you and your stuff was amazing in the parks.

Thanks to fatha who helped make Dr Doom and Storm Force.

Heres the link:
    http://xsectorinc.ho...m/files/UMR.zip
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    u shud have finished this great park...

It inspired me for my ioa rec.. Anyway it was amazing what you had...
  • CoasterWizard%s's Photo
    Really nice parks..
    You had some great ideas, and great themeing throughout both of them. It's really too bad that they aren't going to be finished.
    In some places, like around the King Kong/ New York area, it got a big crowded, but was still awesome.
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    You know, I seriously contemplated on asking to finish this park for you........ I had some ideas for the particular theme and location of the park, and actually wanted to do something like this myself, but was discouraged by the idea when I saw that you guys were all ready making one. Of course, considering I have all ready made a Universal park, and am too immersed in my current project to focus my attention on anything else, it is probably doubtful that I would ever get around to doing this.

Anyways, I wasnt too impressed by the IOA map. This is mostly becasue of my dislike of the buildings and design of the Marvel Super Hero section. The entrance however I DID like on the contrary. Very nice archy.

I wasnt all that impressed by Universal Studios at first either, but after looking more closely and taking in the details, I found that I did like it. A lot. This map (or, what was done of it) displays a near perfect atmosphere of a real life Universal Studios park, with the creative rides, great ideas, and the DETAILS. Oh, the details. For example, the "Spongebob recreation" at the entrance to the coaster, the "beat up old truck" in the Twister section (That section captured the atmosphere of the movie PERFECTLY by the way), ect.
  • Andrew%s's Photo
    Thank you for leading the way dude, maybe more people will release stuff now
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Wow. I saw this park a long time ago and was amazed back then, and Im even more amazed now. The park was just welll done, solid coasters and solid themeing, you really cant complain. Great job guys.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    lol at spongebob
    The universal part was amazing also just checked it out then...
    I loved the kongfrontation area the most..while the entrance was plain but bloody effective
  • Ozone%s's Photo
    The next person to release an unfinished park wil be...*drumrole*... Aviator. Yep, I'm gonna force him to release his "Summit Springs"(started the same time as Illusions Isle). You can count on it.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I had seen the IOA map up to that point, and thought that, for the most part, it was excellent. The little Daily Bugle vans and Human Torch statue are just examples of the depth of this park, and really it seems that every building and every bit of theming/landscaping is well thought through.

And now I have the Universal Studios map. This takes the quality of the IOA map and amplifies it. Honestly, the architecture is stylish, quirky and very neat, and I think that the number of small details could outweigh any single 'selling point' you'd find in other parks. "Twister..." has a beautiful layout, and I admire the restraint on the theming. Natural looking landscape and foliage, and the small farm with the Gas Station and fields is so simple but so brilliant.

Wonderful park, even if it isn't finished. It's a shame that it won't be finished, but i'm happy to have it as it is rather than have it festering in your various SV4 folders.

Very Well Done both of you!
  • Micool%s's Photo
    I'm quite impressed by that Tornado sculpture. Simple yet very, very elegant.
  • vTd%s's Photo
    bump... I'm hoping this will help people determine whether or not I should finish the studios map.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    finish it
  • Hevydevy%s's Photo
    now.

$Hevydevy B) $
  • VegasCoaster%s's Photo
    The link doesn't work for me. It just goes to a page that says page not found.
  • Panther%s's Photo

The link doesn't work for me. It just goes to a page that says page not found.

Ditto.

-Panther
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    It's an old link. Check the dates. It was posted in March.

He must've removed it.
  • spiderman%s's Photo
    Can someone send it to me?

magnumxlrider@aol.com
  • Roberto Roboparks%s's Photo
    The download doesn't work. I would love to see it, so can you fix it?
  • Brent%s's Photo
    You're a quick one Roberto.