AD Releases / LLR Released!

• sacoasterfreak%s's Photo
    :lol:

http://sacoasterfrea...os.org/new2.sv6

its not finished, but i decided to release what i have, if u guys think i should finish it let me know and ill think about it...

enjoy, its got some nice stuff
    bitches.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    I was gonna say:

Of course we want you to finish it! I don't need to look at the park to tell you that. Maybe you're getting bored with it or annoyed by RCT2 (that's what happened to me when I tried to work in RCT2) but with all of the effort you put into it already it would be a shame not to complete it.

But then I thought maybe this file isn't your Babylon park but something else entirely. Now I wish my computer was working so I could look at it but no such luck. Damn. What the hell am I doing up at this hour anyway? I'm going to sleep now. zzzzz

PS - Did anyone remember to go into your board settings and check the little daylight savings box cause I sure didn't. I bet all of your post times are off by an hour.
  • J Holland%s's Photo
    I'm glad that this park wasn't finished. It looks like crap. The inverted coaster is the ugliest coaster I've seen since - wait, nevermind, it looks average compared to most of the coasters I see in parks advertised on this site. Maybe the park could have had potential if I saw it when it was more than 10% complete, but as it looks now, it's a good thing this park ended where it did. And it's not like it wasn't good for something; have you seen all those kids who are making pink mexican themed areas in their parks these days? It's insane. That's why I don't post screen shots of my new shit. Anyways, Rivers of Babylon kicks this park's ass. Thanks Chris, for showing us exactly what shit looks like. ;)
    I'm looking forward to RoB.

j.H.
  • jhoffa%s's Photo
    r u gay jholand???
  • Prince%s's Photo
    I thought that what little was done was very good, thats about all I can say...cant wait for Rivers of Babylon!

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    I liked it in some places and didn't like it in others.

The invert was good in places and then looked ugly in places aswell. I like the way the water flowed around the area with the cool waterfalls as well. the architecture I did find good in this area and the colours worked well.

The entrance was ok

and there wasn't alot in the western section to look at but what you did do I liked

I have to say tho I think you shouldn't finish this park sorry just being honest I think RoB is looking ten times better than this park
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

r u gay jholand???

No. Just too supreme for you. ;)
    yup... all u little bitches take a good look at all the wanna be mission theming and tell me whats up...
  • spiderman%s's Photo
    It wasnt THAT bad, but yea, it wasnt the best. Woodie section was good, entrance okay, invert okay, but the woodie area was good.

Yea.
  • J Holland%s's Photo

Hah, damn straight!
  • jhoffa%s's Photo

r u gay cockscerwed???
    why do poeple always start shit in my topics... how come you have to start shit joe? you like talking shit? lol. bring it man... .

hey.. if u read this... where's my salsa?