AD Releases / En Ricco Diablo

• Creator%s's Photo
    Here it is, the download of En Ricco Diablo. Attached with it is a useless readme file. That readme file contains useless information about the park, which should be deleted immediately because it makes no sense.

En Ricco Diablo Download

I'm really hoping for some comments, unlike people at some other places.... 8@ . So please comment!
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    It was ok, just a bit bland. It had some of your better architecture in that’s for sure but covering the whole map with architecture just made it boring. The woodie was a bit small but it was nice, the only annoying thing was that because the path went underneath it, it chopped the bottom of the supports off. Which makes it silly because the coaster isn’t actually being supported. With some god coasters and something that made it stand out a little more I think it could have been really nice. But a good improvement from you Creator.
  • Creator%s's Photo

It was ok, just a bit bland. It had some of your better architecture in that’s for sure but covering the whole map with architecture just made it boring. The woodie was a bit small but it was nice, the only annoying thing was that because the path went underneath it, it chopped the bottom of the supports off. Which makes it silly because the coaster isn’t actually being supported. With some god coasters and something that made it stand out a little more I think it could have been really nice. But a good improvement from you Creator.

Ya, I knew the park wasn't going to be that big of a success. It was actually like a four day park.
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo
    I liked the park. I didn't think it was that bland. The woodie was nice, except for the first drop, because a building or something made it loose its supports (so that only the track is there, not even the base supports) and that looks very wierd, IMO. The archy was superb, and the waterfall was nice looking.

I hope you come back or something, because your work is very good.

Aérôglòbe Posted Image
  • Creator%s's Photo

I liked the park.  I didn't think it was that bland.  The woodie was nice, except for the first drop, because a building or something made it loose its supports (so that only the track is there, not even the base supports) and that looks very wierd, IMO.  The archy was superb, and the waterfall was nice looking.

Aérôglòbe Posted Image

Back to Potential? Heck no. It's too crowded.

You see, I thought that I was a pretty good parkmaker until gymkid starting adding more people to RCTU:P, which started to decrease my confidence in myself.

I am going to aim for a different club... or Lard is.
  • sircursealot%s's Photo
    Pretty good. The archy was superb, and the themeing was very nice. The only things I didn't like were the coasters (one wasn't even finished!), but I deleted them, and it made the park look much better. Good luck, and I hope you consider rejoining Potential in the future.
  • Creator%s's Photo
    Anyone else?
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    It might just be me but I cant download it. It says that I need to be a member which I am not. Can you get some new hosting or such.
  • Creator%s's Photo
    I'll try to find some other forums to upload it at. When RCTHQ gets back up, I'll prolly post it there.
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo

I liked the park.  I didn't think it was that bland.  The woodie was nice, except for the first drop, because a building or something made it loose its supports (so that only the track is there, not even the base supports) and that looks very wierd, IMO.  The archy was superb, and the waterfall was nice looking.

Aérôglòbe Posted Image

Back to Potential? Heck no. It's too crowded.

You see, I thought that I was a pretty good parkmaker until gymkid starting adding more people to RCTU:P, which started to decrease my confidence in myself.

I am going to aim for a different club... or Lard is.

For the record...RCTU:P is not a 1 size fits all thing.

Not everyone is at the same closeness to RCTU...if we had only the VERY VERY closest to RCTU in the club, thered be like 1 or 2 people...that would get moved up soon, and then, there wouldnt be a club anymore.

I look ahead like 3 or 4 steps.