AD Releases / Highview Woods Released!

• Bender902%s's Photo
    I don't know if you remeber this park but here is its download anyway. (requested my mantis) Glad someone still wants to see it. Here is the donload.

Highview Woods

Hope you like it. If you want to see the park here is the link to its old topic.

Old Topic

The download may not wrok at first....just click the adress bar and hit enter. It should work then.
    Bender902 :devil:
  • Bender902%s's Photo
    Did anybody download it? If you did, I would love to have some feedback on how to make my parkjs better in the future. Thanks!

Bender902 :devil:
  • kennywood_man%s's Photo
    the page sis unavailiable for viewing!
  • Bender902%s's Photo
    I know, but if you click on the adress bar and hit enter to load the site again it should start to download. Atleast thats what happens on my computer. If this isn't working for you all, let me know.
    Or....would someone host the download for em...my website won't let me update it anymore for some reason.
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    Copy and paste people! Your way doesent work for me bender...........

The park has some good themeing. Decent architecture, not a bad park layout, atmosphere is nice as well. Your coasters however need work. A lot of work. For the steelie and wooden duelers- lay off the helixes. They are just everywhere. Concentrate more on drops, hills, inversions, ect. When you have a helix, I would put it near the ground. They are twice as ugly up in the air like you have them. As for the invert, its nice to see not so many helixes, but speed is a big factor (As it is on the other coasters, its just more of a factor for this one). The train absolutly crawls through inversions. If you had made the first drop bigger and a bit steeper you might not have needed that second lift hill. I would also suggest making all invert drops banked (Or curved that is, since this is RCT1...). A banked drop on an invert is SOOOOO much more fun that a straight one.

Themeing is all right. Work on your coasters some (focus on layouts and pacing). Overall a pretty good park for a first.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Some pretty nice wooden-coaster curves on the architecture. I liked the central area the best (the theming round the go-karts reminded me of roboparks!).

Your coasters need a bit more focus, but the buildings were all really nice.

Good park :)