AD Releases / Sunset Springs

• Coasterbill%s's Photo
    I have begun my 2nd Sunset Park

HERE are some screens, just click Sunset Springs :)

Please Comment :yup:
  • zach%s's Photo
    not bad so far....i always preferred a cedar point style park....decent architecture, but not overdone.

my only question is why are there so many Q-TV's?
  • MachChunk 3%s's Photo
    So they don't get bored. I wouldn't have shown an overview. Nothing for a surprise upon release.
  • JKay%s's Photo
    EEEEEKK!!....anything but freewebs!....

Well, I did get the screens to load. IMO, your park demonstates a lot of strengths, but also shows some weaknesses, so I'll list

Strengths:

1. Theming - you obviously know how to "theme" a ride. The Indiana Jones area is the best themed area imo. Definite potential.

2. Colors - this goes along with your theming. Your color choices, although a little bright in places is one of your strengths.

3. Coaster designs - although nothing amazing, but they still get the job done.

Weaknesses:

1. Tree selection - I would call it "blotchy", meaning you put the same type of tree in a small, confined area which really creates a distraction.

2. Single-wide paths - Compared to the size of your buildings and ride structures, your paths are not wide enough. It gives me a very "squashed" feel.

3. Scenery selection - I find some of your scenery choices poor, such as the soda machines, the hot-rod car and flags. Is this a WW or TT park?....I hope not.

You certainly have a nice park going here, please finish and keep us updated on your progress. Hopefully my comments can help you along the way. Oh, and whats with all the que TV's?...that confused me the most.
  • yeshli2nuts%s's Photo
    its a nice change from all the ultra-themed parks we're seeing these days. it looks very realistic but i think you should cut down on some of the queue tvs
  • Coasterbill%s's Photo
    Here's the thing with the TV's, if I don't put them the guests leave the line, unless I hire LOADS of entertainers, I agree that there are too many but there is nothing I can do about it, thank you for the comments especially JKay, I agree with alot of what you said and will be sure to keep it in mind
  • Coasterbill%s's Photo
    I added alot of New Pics

HERE is the link

PLEASE COMMENT :)
  • Panoramical%s's Photo
    That TTD Rip off looks nice. But I think you need to grasp architecture more. Try looking at some spotlights. Also, your colours are quite clashing at times. Try fixing the theme a bit more, as at the moment everything looks quite unplanned. Actually, you could have a go at drawing out sample buildings on paper or something. Btw for lazy people like me, don't link to a website like that, just use the [IMG] tags and include the pics within the post.
  • Coasterbill%s's Photo
    I am actuallly very fond of the colors, theres just something about Red and Yellow I like
  • yeshli2nuts%s's Photo
    those new pictures look extremely realistic. besides for the looks of the park, its deffinatly a plus that you've got over 7400 guests with a park rating that looks around 990. i think the rocket coaster looks a little too overwhelming, would it be possible to make it a little shorter? i also think it looks overtreed. while real parks do have a lot of trees, i think you over did it. try doing something in between what you have and what this looks like - http://www.rctfusion.com/Hyland.htm
  • Coasterbill%s's Photo
    To me that seems to be a little to few trees. If you look at Knoebels for example, It has far more trees than that
  • Coasterbill%s's Photo
    The Park has been released

LINK
    Please comment
  • zach%s's Photo
    id download it....but i dont have ww or tt.

curse you for buying them.
  • yeshli2nuts%s's Photo
    fuck, i didnt realize this was a WW/TT park. i wont be downloading this park untill i buy the add on packs which will be never. sorry, but it looks good from the pictures
  • Panoramical%s's Photo
    ditto
  • VC15SA%s's Photo
    You can download WW for free. Legal too.

TT though.....Boooo.

It looks nice though.
  • Coasterbill%s's Photo
    The DL takes forever so, if you want it you can E mail me

Coasterbill@msn.com

or just DL it offline despite the time it takes

If you want Time Twisters, also E mail me, I'll send it to you