AD Releases / Tropico Content *release*

• theforceofg2003%s's Photo
    I've been doing this park for about a million years now and it is finally complete

if you want some screens go here

ghdkghedghedivhdifgr

and the download is here

..::-Download-::..
  • Corkscrew%s's Photo
    Just downloaded it and it looks great, theforceofg2003! There are some nice buildings placed in the park and i love that Out-and-back woodie that you've builded. Simple, butt just beautifull. However, there are some things that could be inproved.

The B&M Dive Machine's area looks kinda unfinished. I missed some variation in walls cause they we're all regular pirate walls, use for example sometimes a wooden or stone wall. Also there was a bit to mutch open space left, i would putt some more buildings in those spots to fill it up.

And maybe i would'nt have putten that steep lifthill on the Intamin Megacoaster. It looks kinda odd if you ask me :|

Butt except those two things, it was a pretty good park. Well done :D
  • VegasCoaster%s's Photo
    Can't download, something about you've exceeded 24 hour limit.
  • Brent%s's Photo

There are some nice buildings placed in the park and i love that Out-and-back woodie that you've builded.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Builded... classic.

But yeah, the download's not working, so no review for j00.
  • Critic%s's Photo
    He's Swiss, Brent0s, moron.
  • Corkscrew%s's Photo

He's Swiss, Brent0s, moron.

Little mistake, i'm Belgian ;)

Butt anyway, i'm doing the best i can to learn English butt it's possible that sometimes i might whrite an incredibly stupid mistake. Sorry about that...
  • Critic%s's Photo
    Heh... So you're not the one that's from Switzerland...

Anywho.. I had a schoolteacher from Belgium..

*back to the topic*