General Chat / Troble?

• marsh%s's Photo
    Has anyone anyone got in trouble or fired from a job for somthing completly retarded?

Edited by Xcoaster, 17 November 2008 - 12:12 AM. see edited topic description

• Kumba%s's Photo
    I did, infact I got to read the police report on me today...
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    yes, I got fired cuz I smoke cigarettes, and the other person in the office didn't like the smell i have on me when I got back from breaks.

Apparently, it "stifled her thinking processes" and thus I was terminated.

She was just some fat bitch accountant with no personality or brain. She just convinced the wishy-washy head-in-the-clouds boss who was on god knows what drugs to up and fire me for her own comfort.

Hmmm... my job vs. her comfort.

*adds one more to the list of people he is going to one day beat with a tire iron till they stop making noise*
  • marsh%s's Photo
    i hate smokers but i never notice the smell on thier cloths and it definitly dosnt "stifled my thinking processes"

anyway i was told i was being replaced at a burgur king i worked at (otherwise "fired")and it was my last day so when nobody was around i pissed in the fry vat
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    I thought you were 14?
  • marsh%s's Photo
    you can work at 14 here,your pay is just a bit lower than min wage
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo

i hate smokers but i never notice the smell on thier cloths and it definitly dosnt "stifled my thinking processes"

anyway i was told i was being replaced at a burgur king i worked at (otherwise "fired")and it was my last day so when nobody was around i pissed in the fry vat

We got a badass here folks.
  • Maverick%s's Photo
    So you went to the hospital with burns from splattering oil then?
  • Rhynos%s's Photo
    Oh, I never get fired.

I quit too early for that to happen.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    Talked shit on the boss and one of the 15-year-olds I worked with told her. They then didn't pay me for a month afterward, and then the checked bounced. They were out of business a month later.
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    I got sacked from a previous job from being too late back off my lunch hours with a female co worker...if you know what i mean.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    hey man, i TOLD you nailin' the bosses daughter might be a bad idea...
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    i know i know, but DAMNNNN

anyway, i didnt get sacked for that i got sacked for bad timekeeping, that was just one of the reasons i was late back
  • Kevin Enns%s's Photo
    blitz, no matter what you have said in the past, I admire you.

And, no I have not even gotten fired.
  • marsh%s's Photo
    i got suspended for a week because i brought a lazer pointer to school, its considered a "dangerous wepon"
  • Kevin Enns%s's Photo

i got suspended for a week because i brought a lazer pointer to school, its considered a "dangerous wepon"

Motherfucking bullshit like that makes me fucking sick. That's actually one of the saddest things about today: Not just your scenario, but shit like that in general. It's the little things that FUCKING PISS ME OFF!!!!!

EDIT: I have also never gotten suspended in school, in fact, I can not recall ever getting into trouble.

Edited by Kevin_Enns, 06 October 2008 - 03:45 PM.

• marsh%s's Photo
    im actaly not a trouble maker,( ecept when im pissed off) i always end up getting in trouble for FUCKIN RETARDED things like that, another example; i blew a spit ball at a kid and got saturdy school, WTF?
    then agian , that middle school was strickt as fuck
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    I got a detention for shooting a hornet in the cafeteria. I was trying to knock my friends empty milk carten off the table, and the principal was standing about 20 ft. behind me. He didn't think it was as cool as I thought it was. That year (freshman year) I got, like, six detentions, and four Saturday schools. Then I started taking Zoloft, and things got better.

Now everyone's pissed because the principal keeps nagging about how my class (senior class) sucks ass. He says we need to be good examples for everyone else in the school to follow. Fuck that shit. I'm only there to graduate.
  • marsh%s's Photo
    i got in a fight yesterdy
    me & my freind wher playing football against some 8th graders in the park, when the game was over every body started aguing about who won & started calling everyboy names & swearing
    i said "who cares who won, its a game, so just stop bitchin about it" one of the kids came up and said "dont call me a bitch"
    and punched me so i punched back & so on.
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    So who won?