General Chat / Parkmakers - Next Wave

• iris%s's Photo
    Hey all.
    I just decided I'd let everyone know where I stand currently on all the upcoming parkmakers there are, and the frontrunners on who's going to be taking the place of the retired parkmakers around here.
    Here goes:

1.cBass
    2.Turtleman
    3.Phatage
    4.voodoo
    5.John
    6.slob
    7.Kraken
    8.Micool
    9.Themeparkmaster
    10.AK
    11.Blitz-sama
    12.Gymkid
    13.Metropole
    14.Benni
    15.Titan
    16.ride6
    17.nemesis chris
    18.Kumba
    19.Turtle
    20.KaiBueno
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    Shizzle, how the flip have I gone from a nobody [Filaldo] to a number two candidate for a parkmaker, in less than a year. Thats scary. :0 Im not going to argue with my position because Im honoured to be there, and Iris, you know talent more than anybody at this site, but I cant help but feel a few people deserve to be higher than me, in terms of what they've released. Oh well, I guess being a perfectionist has its downsides. :lol:

Any Idea when the new parkmakers are being chosen? I've heard it was afrer the NEPT, but I wasnt sure.
  • sloB%s's Photo
    WOW! that came out of nowhere, I must say...

It's extremely surprising, but motivating nonetheless.
  • Royal Guardian%s's Photo
    In order? I think TPM should be higher.

And some I definently dont think fit there. But most do.

RG
  • John%s's Photo
    Wow. I'm still up there, huh? I need to get off my ass and work on this damned park.
    Definitely will now, beings it's break and all. Great motiviation, I must say.
    Remember when I wasn't even known? That was what, August? Rather odd...

I am really glad that sloB is finally getting recognition. He truly does deserve it.
  • sircursealot%s's Photo
    Good to see people like sloB, Benni, Micool, and Kai get some recognition. They deserve it. And I have no idea who the fuck Phatage is.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    Kumba´s awfully low..
  • sloB%s's Photo
    Its a testament to Glitchy's skeelz that myself and John are up there becuase he picked us to be in SDI when NO ONE knew about us.

O glitchy....... :'(
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    Where's RCTNW, rwadams, metropole, nemesis chris? I know Phatage made a thick slanted support and a first place in some rct station contest.. ???
    And IMO if they become a 'parkmaker', I think they should've released at least one full solo park...

SF ???
  • John%s's Photo
    Well, if it is after the NE Pro Tour, we will all have released a full park...
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo

Well, if it is after the NE Pro Tour, we will all have released a full park...

Since when did we know what the main Pro-Tour contest was going to be? I didn't think it was to build a full park...
  • John%s's Photo
    Regardless, iris did say parkmaker(s) would be chosen from the Pro Tour.
  • Kevin%s's Photo
    I never thought I would see my name on a potential future parkmaker list or whatever its called. This makes me even more motivated.

Kraken
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I think you got the right guys. here what my order would be:

1.Micool
    2.John
    3.voodoo
    4.Themeparkmaster
    5.cBass
    6.sloB
    7.Benni
    8.Junya Boy
    9.KaiBueno
    10.AK
    11.Timothy Cross
    12.Gymkid Dude
    13.Kraken
    14.Aviator
    15.nemesischris
    16.Phatage
    17.Blitz-sama
    18.stargazer
    19.Titan
    20.Metropole

Micool has done so much lately i got to put him on top. John, VooDoo, sloB and Kraken are all awsome but need more work out. Kai has had it comeing and should be higher. i could go on for days on these guys.

as for myself i cant put myself their coz i dont look at my stuff the same way as anyone else, and i think it would be hard for anyone to do that with their own work. i do think i am worthy of the op 20 tho
  • Toon%s's Photo
    cBass should be #1 imo, but after that it looks pretty good. Maybe I've seen stuff of cBass' that you haven't tho.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    What I want to know is where the hell is Turtle and Adix? They're better than a fourth of the people on that list.
  • Ride6%s's Photo

I never thought I would see my name on a potential future parkmaker list or whatever its called.  This makes me even more motivated. :0

Kraken

You're really that suprised!? You've got skill man... Now 1/2 of you need to get in front of your computers and get produce'n!

On me even being on there... Thanks for the honor, even if i am at 19th. I have two more projects in the works plus i'm qualified for the Pro Tour so there could be some rapid changes to that list soon...

But speaking for all of us (to-be parkmakers): The best is yet to come... :w00t:

ride6
  • Six Frags%s's Photo

Regardless, iris did say parkmaker(s) would be chosen from the Pro Tour.

That's why I've said it...

SF
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

hmmm...

John
    sloB
    Kraken

Oh wait, yeah...

I am a scary judge of talent...

Platinum Angel of Death
    §

*the numbers don't work on this keyboard...amazing*
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

1.John
    2.voodoo
    3.sloB
    4.Benni
    5.cBass
    6.AK
    7.Kraken
    8.Micool
    9.Aviator
    10.Timothy Cross
    11.Gymkid Dude
    12.Themeparkmaster
    13.Phatage
    14.Blitz-sama
    15.Junya Boy
    16.stargazer
    17.Kumba
    18.KaiBueno
    19.ride6
    20.Marshy

I'll try and keep this updated.

Thats one mighty fine group ya there Iris. :bandit:

EDIT:I'm not sure about Marshy...(his new work is kinda iffy, i liked his old work) Oh well, too bad he don't play Rct 2 anymore. :(