General Chat / Why FANTASTICO will be banned.

• Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    RRP simply said, "And god said, let there be shit."

In the friendliest most unoffensive way I could to stand up for my beliefs, I said this:

I'm sorry, but me or any true christian can not stand this post. It's so wrong in so many ways. I'm not trying to start any fuss here, just that such nonsense is not so much blaspheme, as it's more complete and total ignorance.

Trust me, no offense. Just understand every word and formed sentence means so very much. Peace dude.

This goes deep into my Biblical beliefs, but then what should also be considered by any right thinking individual, you should respect others when they stand up for their beliefs. Mine was this: GOD CREATED A BEAUTIFUL WORLD, my sausage!!! Excuse me!!! I've never meant a single grain of harm to anyone here. But here's the post that got me banned; something K0Ng posted:

Excluding your every post and ever-changing signature? It's incomprehensible that someone that posts so much pure rubbish could actually type out that sentence.

So, apparently I'm to blame. See you never again! so stoopid.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    You just don't learn...
    You don't know the full story. oh well, see ya
    HURRY UP AND BAN ME. YOU HATE ME, IT'S ONLY RIGHT! RIGHT?
    By the way, I'm an alien according to you (the world), 'cause I'm opposite of you. You trust in your worldly garbage with your beliefs in garbage like opra and obama and any other worldly bullshit so hurry up and ban me for simply standing up for my beliefs (In which i simply said God created a beautiful world). Accept any idiot of any other cult, praise allah and give thanks to santa clause. 'Cause as long as you don't mention the truth and deny the very truth you suppress in your mind 'cause you're too much of a pussy to accept the fact that you're a wretched sinner and then you choose to deny the kindness of the Messiah and Savior, you're a depraved idiot moron.

You want to know whats so funny about this? None of my posts prior to this said anything even remotely related to this single post. So I'm not being banned for this "offensive" post. I'm being banned because the world is full of total idiot pussy morons who hate love. And apparently, hate people like me who stand up for God.

NOW BAN ME.
  • nin%s's Photo
    For being such a strong believer/follower you do not show it at all, and therefore you're not the strong believe/follower you consider yourself as. I do not recall any point in the Word that states that a fellow Christian can believe that one who does not follow the Lord is a depraved idiot moron.
  • ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    You need to be sectioned seriously :|
    You're the worst martyr ever.
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    Shut up

godDAMNyou, fantastico, why are you even allowed on the internet? :]]
    You're exactly right, nin. I'm letting my emotions get the best of me. I won't show any pride right now by making any excuses. I'm just seriously pissed. And much of what I have said was wrong in the tone I've used. Though, I'm banned. So i guess there's not much more I'll say from this point foward. Just that this didn't start, not even from me, as a religious debate. I simply stood up for something I believed in, and now it's balooned into my banning. Maybe even then I'm wrong. I don't claim any pride. I just say what's on my mind, though I never mean anything harmful to any of you whatsoever. I kinda always meant to just give out a positive vive. Though enough of me, guess it dont matter anymore, cause im banned. i love all of you and i love the game; maybe im just the the most horrindous poster in history to stay here. I'm banned. Just one thing to say before I go: I said it once i'll say it again: your no counsler MA, your an asshole. plain and simple. And me? What am I? doesn't matter. im banned. see ya.
    Ok.
    ^ Spoken by someone with true human understanding and compassion.

Wanted, every bit of your post smelt like a fart. I could tell by the :]] at the end. That's that face that people make after they fart,.

And with that, goooodnight.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    We don't ban you because of your beliefs or because you stand up for them.

We ban you because you constantly post spam that not only annoys us admins, but annoys many members too.

This is a site for rollercoaster tycoon with a little bit of other stuff on the side. Most people's priorities is to post rct related discussion, however yours seems to be to post random crap.

We ban you because of topics like this that bring nothing to our forums. We ban you because its the only way, we hope, that you'll learn that you've got to stop what you're doing.

I don't like having to ban you, but atm its the only way. I just wish you would take note of these reasons and act upon them. Then perhaps we wouldn't have to ban you all the time.

I hope this gives you a better understanding an insight into our reasonings.

Topic locked. Fantastico isn't banned.