(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Nemesis Inferno, Unholy Crusade & More!

• Dixi%s's Photo
    First off, a huge thanks goes out to Panoramical for hosting. Its great that you can offer web space to the community, nice work homie. Just want you to know it doesnt go unnoticed. :)

Nemesis Inferno - Quite old, prolly about a year now. But I could never upload it for some reason, anywho its finally up, feel free to download & comment.

Posted Image
    Nemesis Inferno train roars past the queue.

Unholy Crusade - Weather or not it would have beaten Kumba's entry will always be a mystery, because nobody could actually open the file at the time. It doesnt really matter now, so please dont compare it to his entry. Its still unfinished, but im quite proud of a nice solid layout and some pretty decent supports. It ended up being more of a "blade sharpener" for my coaster skillzoid.

Posted Image
    Unholy Crusade train scrapes past the walls of a towering castle, Dueling Dragons style.

Warning: this "park", as the name suggest, unsurprisingly has some things which may offend religious or holy people. If you are insulted in anyway, then you shouldnt have looked in the first place. Remember kids, always read the label.

Yanmirs Fury - Wow this is very old, infact its what somehow got me into RCTU all those years ago. Still its a good design but the station isnt going to win many awards lol.

Posted Image
    Yanmir's Fury train crests the top of the rides main drop.

voodoo Mines - Old, old, old. Fun to build and fun to watch. No custom scenery too. :)

Posted Image
    voodoo Miner train rickets along an old wooden bridge.

Well hope you enjoi. Just thought I'd clean out my closet.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    Dude read ya pm's.....what ya think ?
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    It is done.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    Good man :scarface:

BTW I like unholy crusade....As you said, the supports were excellent !
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    ok no controversy, mine owned yours :p :birthday: ;) :it: :( 8-) :stupid: *) :rolleyes: :@ :devil: :devil:

:birthday:

Edit: K, that was kind rude. I'll give a real reply as soon as I can get a look.
  • Glory%s's Photo
    Nice stuffzzz Holy crusade was different to say.. with all those non-TT scenery.
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    Can chumbody pwease pin this topic0? :bandit:
  • Drew%s's Photo
    Uncoly Crusade was great. It had a great, unique layout, and the supports and theming were well executed.
    I can't wait to start working with you on our area in the RCTF park. It should be a lot of fun. :D
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    I agree with everybody else, Unholy Crusade is one of the best things that you made Voodoo, now why didnt you just finish it silly? ;)
  • posix%s's Photo
    and you are not posting screens exactly why?
  • CP Freak Jon%s's Photo

[font="Tahoma"]and you are not posting screens exactly why?[/font]

Yeah, you're going to get people like me and posix here that don't download without screens.

:stupid:
  • Richie%s's Photo
    You should download holy crusade.. and nemesis inferno if u want to see the real coaster.. they are amazing.

Thats the best n:i recreation ive ever seen, a couple of niggles about it though are the huge long break run :( and the tun between the interlocking corkscrews, it looks odd like that.
  • Glory%s's Photo
    Adonis wasn't you in Universal Studios Europe??
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    *caugh*screens are now up, sorry posso! B)

Thanks for the comments so far, love you all! xxxxx

EDIT: I dont know what you mean glory? I did build it, and I did upload it for a few hours, if thats what you meant? I dont think I was in it, but I may have named a hotel/club Adonis. ???
  • MudBlood%s's Photo
    GO TO HELL ASSHOLE!!!!

I saw Unholy Crusade and why the hell you put the Magen David near the davil ah?
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    Come again? ???
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I think what he means is you put the star of David in front of that devil thing, and the star of David is a jewish symbol, so its like saying the devil is jewish, so in turn you may have really pissed of like a few million people. I just guess you did not know that, but yes if you did you are an asshole and please root in hell with your buddy Hitler.
  • Phatage%s's Photo
    Posted Image

He means that. It was really unnecessary, you really didn't have to put that in you know even if you were trying to establish theme with it.

The Nemesis Inferno rec wasn't near as good as Richie said, for one thing you made the thing like twice as tall as it is in real life and the brakerun and the track leading up to the lifthill was way too long and could have been easily been shortened. The rest I guess was accurate, yet didn't really require any creative improvising on account of the games limits so it really didn't catch my attention or make this seem like a great recreation. It seemed as if you did the theming first and then built the coaster around it almost, and if you're doing a rec you should build it in the order in which the real thing was built which was the other way around for the most part.
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    ??? Actually I didnt know that logo actually meant anything, I've just seen some moshers setting fire to that shape, I assumed it had something to do with the devil. And yes, I did have to include it because I wanted to build a shrine to the devil, and in my head, thats what the shrine would look like. Makes sense to me.

Incidently, I did build the track first. And from the several times I've been to Thorpe park, I'd say it is actually quite accurate. I wasnt looking for creative points, hence its a rec. Anyways, thanks for the comments, I guess I better put some kind of warning on Unholy Crusade for those of us who are slightly sensative about shapes and religion.

Sorry.
  • John%s's Photo
    I find it very difficult to believe that you were that ignorant about what the Star of David meant.
    A simple Google search would have given enough information.

The symbol you were looking for would be the Pentacle (or Pentagram), which is associated with the Devil and witchcraft.
    Which would look something like this:
    Posted Image