General Chat / Dating

• Midnight Aurora%s's Photo

No. This is what my life has been reduced to.  And fuck you both in the ear. 

• SensualEthiopianPolice%s's Photo

No. This is what my life has been reduced to.  And fuck you both in the ear. 

I have a bf, and you're not my type 

I really fucking doubt that. Louis, tell the man.  

• In:Cities%s's Photo

Proud of you man.

• Casimir%s's Photo

Dude. The crazy redheads of the world thank you in unison.

• Louis!%s's Photo
    Oh MA when will you learn to just move over here and get with me? We all know we have a connection.

Miss you dude, glad you still frequent here everynow and then.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    If you're still in eastern PA that's your problem right there
  • Milo%s's Photo

Met girl outside of bar.  I actually met three girls that night.  The hottest never responded to my text.  The cute nerdy redhead did.  We bang.  She lets me know that she recently got out of a mental institution and has memory issues related to her electro shock therapy.  She also tells me she ordered some fentanyl off of the dark web and plans to kill herself. I get tested.  I never talk to her again.  I have a type, you see.

I date one of my good friend's sister. This whole situation is fucking stupid, but I proceed, because I have a type. Red hair, crazy. Check and check. We bang. In secret, though everyone knows.  She comes into town.  We go to an all you can drink happy hour, and she proceeds to drink all she can drink. Incoherent within an hour. Cries, tells me about being raped by another of her brother's friends, tells me if I could kick my depression with crystals and meditation or some shit, tells me that she saw a ghost floating above her head that told her to be a nurse.  I walk her home and she berates me the whole time. She's too drunk to drive, but insists on doing so, so I sit against the door to keep her there. Because if my friend was pissed at me for fucking his sister, wait until I let her die in a DUI crash. She gives up nearly immediately and falls asleep on the floor next to me.  I'd like to point out this was like 8:00pm and we started at maybe 6.  I keep watch to make sure she doesn't choke on her puke. Because if my friend was pissed at me for fucking his sister, wait until I let her die in a pool of her own vomit.  She doesn't puke, though.  She pisses on my carpet.  And at some point during the night, sheds her piss soaked clothes all over my apartment.  I kicked her out, but not before she tries to hook up again. 

I see a girl at cute red head at the climbing gym.  I can't confirm that she's crazy, but I'm interested so it's a certainty.  I do the creepy thing where you work out next to her and hope conversation strikes up.  And for once, it works.  Chick is awesome, and moving out of state the next day. 

Meet awesome girl at the bar in DC. She lives in Texas.  for you Brits, that's 1400 miles away.  Her fiance died 2 months earlier in a car wreck and she has health problems.  So I've already flown out to see her.  I have a type, you see.

I guess you could say it's going pretty well for me. 

Pretty good.... for an LL player 

• Austin55%s's Photo

She lives in Texas. 

Sounds like a good one.

Oh MA when will you learn to just move over here and get with me? We all know we have a connection.

Miss you dude, glad you still frequent here everynow and then.

I told you already--Not until you're back in the EU. Ain't nobody got time for that greedy Brexit shit.

[ntamin22' timestamp='1492267182' post='719755'] If you're still in eastern PA that's your problem right there

Northern Virginia, though some of those are in PA.

Pretty good.... for an LL player 

I mean, I'm still not an RCT2 player, but I haven't played LL in like a decade either, so...

Sounds like a good one.

Yeah, love that traffic, buddy. 
  • SSSammy%s's Photo

my conversion rate on tinder is unchallenged among my peers as i have had sex with 2 of the 4 people i have met off there. one of the ones i didnt have sex with went on a weird feminist rant in weatherspoons and the other one i didnt have sex with was actually awesome it just didnt turn into a second date.

so bow to me you malnourished nerds

• SSSammy%s's Photo

oh and hi MA, we need to play tf2 again at some point

I haven't played TF2 since they nerfed the pyro into being only a support class. I've never had a play style jive with me so much as being a lone pyro surprising a group of 5 people and creating panic and mass chaos, and apparently never will. Huntsman sniper was also a delight, but I never could get the hang of it on my new monitor. 

Clearly some of you think I'm making this shit up already, but I forgot about one.

I went out with some new coworkers.  A cute redhead walks up to me and introduces herself.  We talk, we make out.  Go back to her friend's place to make out more.  I get like 3 hours of sleep before I work both of my jobs the next day.  Turns out I'm not just super hung over-- I'm literally dying, because my body has decided to stop making insulin. That's not really part of the story, except to say, I look like shit.  I don't see her for two more weeks, because I'm working like 6.5 half days a week.  When I do see her, I've lost 20 lbs I didn't have to lose, and I just got done waiting tables.  I would definitely not have been your type then, SensualEthopianPrince. She starts slamming shots. I think it's because she was drunk last time and she just remembered that I look I'm dying, but probably more because she has a drinking problem. She starts ignoring me and I find another friend to chat with to not make a big deal about it.  I go to leave, because I'm dying and I'm not even going to get laid, so I tap her on her shoulder a few times to get her attention from the guy she's now introduced herself to, and she doesn't even look at me.  I don't know people could be that cold.  I leave.  She texts me the next day to say her friend got a DUI.  I respond, but am a passive aggressive piece of shit, so I just stop talking to her.  I'm in the hospital a week later with a blood sugar of 1070, spend two days in and out of consciousness, and now I take insulin shots 5-15 times a day.  She texts me a few months later and I tell her about that.  She responds that she was also in the hospital.  She had a nervous breakdown and committed herself. I unload on her for being a shithead, and we never talk again.  Clearly, I have a type.

And for good measure, this past weekend, I'm drinking to get fucking drunk this past weekend, and still talking to the chick that's going to break my heart in Texas. I'm telling a long joke to my friends where the point is to make it take as long as possible, and this chick interrupts me right before the punchline.  I literally told her to shut the fuck up as I finished the joke. She gave me her number. I didn't text her.  She wasn't a redhead. 

• YoloSweggLord%s's Photo
    Wait that bitch is in Texas? Shit, introduce me to her, I moved there a month ago!

Ah yes, the nice small community of Texas.  

But, no.  And watch your damn mouth.  She's a saint. 

• Sephiroth%s's Photo
    Got married over the weekend. Best day of my life.
  • Coasterbill%s's Photo

Congrats!

• Liampie%s's Photo
    That's great, dude! Congratulations.
  • SensualEthiopianPolice%s's Photo

Congratulations! How many?