(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Nemesis Inferno, Unholy Crusade & More!

• Scarface%s's Photo
    Give over
    It was a simple mistake
  • John%s's Photo
    Not really simple, just ignorant.

I know what he meant, but I don't know if a majority of other people do.
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    Look man, if you havent got anything constructive to say, dont post.

I'll put it even more bluntly, I honestly couldnt give a shit if somebody on the other side of the globe is offended. Even more so, I couldnt give a shit if they belive me or not. I didnt do RE at school, and religion isnt something I pursue in my spare time, so how do you expect me to know that two triangles are relevant to some old guy named David.

To put it simple, if you're offended, I dont care. I just want some comments on my work, not a feckin mass-debate! Like I said in the "this is pathetic" topic, most of the people on this forii need to lighten up and see the funier side to things. Its getting too political here, everybody has got to be either correct or funny.

Smile guys :)
  • Phatage%s's Photo
    If you don't care that you've offended an entire religion then I don't see why I should continue to download your parks and other stuff. Maybe if your attitude was a little more sensitive to others feelings then maybe you wouldn't be in the position you are as opposed to the respectable upcoming parkmaker with tons of promise. If it was so important to include a satanic symbol in your entry, I would think it just as important to get the symbol right, you might as well put burning crosses all over your entry.

For your rec, I wasn't saying that you should have been more creative, but that you didn't have a chance to because there really isn't anything to be done better on NI than what was in your entry besides what I stated before. NI is one of the smallest inverts out there and its loop should have definitely been the smaller one (those are better anyway in real life becuase of the g's). The creativity part was refering to that there was nothing special in the rec because you didn't have a chance to be creative when creating a certain structure or having to build around restrictions with the theming or ride itself. So basically you had a coaster layout which could have been better, but the mistakes were ones that really stuck out, and besides that there was nothing special about the rest of the entry. I admire that you made an effort for a recreation, but I'm just saying what was there (which didn't take much to do which is fine with recs sometimes for accuracy) could've been better. It may have been Richie's post that claimed it was incredible that may have thrown me off or maybe even your use of a holy symbol to sybolize hell, or maybe even the fact afterword that you didn't care if it offended anybody that curbed my judgement.

The funniest things are the ones that are correct, because that makes sense. I see nothing funny with what you did, both in the unholy crusade and in this thread. If you're going to make a mistake, at least apologize instead of being a pompous ass who think's he deserves more than he's gotten. I remember with the pt qualifiers that ride6 made a swastika (even though it was facing the wrong way I believe) but then made a readme that appologized if anybody was offended. In otherwords, not trying to offend ride6 here or anything, but you've sunken to a maturity level lower than him.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo

I remember with the pt qualifiers that ride6 made a swastika (even though it was facing the wrong way I believe) but then made a readme that appologized if anybody was offended.  In otherwords, not trying to offend ride6 here or anything, but you've sunken to a maturity level lower than him.

Wasn't the swastika originally the Indian symbol for peace, or something? Then the Nazis went and made it seem bad because they were.

Anyway, the coasters/parks all look great, but I can't veiw them because I don't have RCT2. :'(
  • John%s's Photo
    The funny thing is, you don't need religion or religious education to have an idea of what the Star of David is related to. Look no further than a constant across the globe: history. Surely you've studied World War II? ...To make things a little easier, I'll give you a hint: the Nazis weren't persecuting the Devil!

There wouldn't need to be a "feckin mass-debate" about anything if you would have handled your mistake better. I pointed out what you meant, and you return the favor by saying you don't care? You were wrong, and the first step to resolving that isn't to play dumb, it's to own up to your mistake.

Your ranting and raving about how you don't care was entirely unnecessary.
    A simple "Oh yeah, that's what I meant, sorry about the confusion" would have worked better.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo

Wasn't the swastika originally the Indian symbol for peace, or something? Then the Nazis went and made it seem bad because they were.

hehe, did u get that from Omish in the City? Cause I heard it from there. I believe you are correct though.

As far as voodoo or whatever his name is now, just give the kid time. His usual I hate people tyrades only last a few days, and I'm sure this one will be over soon.

Although I must say, this one drops you to a new low kid. Taking what some people believe and hold deep to their hearts and basically mocking it by associating it with the devil is just pathetic. It's not funny, and it certainly requires a sincere apology, not just "Sorry if it offends you, but get over it."

Whatever. Remain the child you are.
  • Rage%s's Photo
    Im laughing at the fact you cant distinguish between the Star of David and a Pentagram. Forget RE, dont you watch the news? Whenever theres a suicide bombing in Israel the Paramedics are all running around with Star of David armbands on... dont you think it odd that medics worship Satan? Oh wait... they're Jewish... Its the Star of David!. Im pretty sure you werent implying Jews are the devil, you just made a mistake and thats all you should of said: I made a mistake.

So anyway, summing up from your complete ignorence, lack of respect to others etc... are you a scalley/chav/mantis?
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo

hehe, did u get that from Omish in the City?  Cause I heard it from there.  I believe you are correct though.

No, I think I heard it in school a couple of years ago. or something.

Anyway, I really hate religious arguments because no one ever wins, and they are just dumb.
    This is the Advertising District to advertise your parks. So talk about them, damnit.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    zzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    *yawn*

Like I said im not going to get into a religious discusion, if you want to diss me go ahead and do it. Freak, you bore me, kid. Why do you feel the need to get yourself involved with every argument on the site? The good thing about arguing over here though, is I can say what I feel about you without actually getting my post edited. :lol: But dont worry, I'll let you off, although I really should rant about you, and claim I hate everybody, due to how immature I am. :it:

So, during this thread we've discovered that voodoo/diego/adonis is an immature, uncaring, semi-talented yet let down by his personality parkmaker, who wont appologise over one silly mistake which he knew he was making ??? .

If it means you will actually comment on my work, then sorry.

Now can we all just smile, please. 8-)
  • Phatage%s's Photo

...who wont appologise over one silly mistake which he knew he was making ??? .

???

If it means you will actually comment on my work, then sorry...

Thats a good reason to apologize.
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    Fuck the Jews.
  • John%s's Photo
    Another thread on the road to nowhere!
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo

Freak, you bore me, kid. Why do you feel the need to get yourself involved with every argument on the site? The good thing about arguing over here though, is I can say what I feel about you without actually getting my post edited. :lol: But dont worry, I'll let you off, although I really should rant about you, and claim I hate everybody, due to how immature I am. :it:

Go ahead and rant about me. Gonna make fun of me for being Christian? You'd be the bigger man then, wouldn't you... Your ignorance doesn’t make you seem cool, and the fact that you think you are only corroborates that fact.
  • gir%s's Photo

who wont appologise over one silly mistake which he knew he was making ???

I don't see how insulting an entire religion could be a silly mistake, whether it was intentional or not.
  • DarkRideExpert%s's Photo

I find it very difficult to believe that you were that ignorant about what the Star of David meant.
    A simple Google search would have given enough information.

The symbol you were looking for would be the Pentacle (or Pentagram), which is associated with the Devil and witchcraft.
    Which would look something like this:
    Posted Image

Idiots: You never took any consideration from the wise John, did you? :lol:
    Geez,
    And also...

Im laughing at the fact you cant distinguish between the Star of David and a Pentagram. Forget RE, dont you watch the news? Whenever theres a suicide bombing in Israel the Paramedics are all running around with Star of David armbands on... dont you think it odd that medics worship Satan? Oh wait... they're Jewish... Its the Star of David!. Im pretty sure you werent implying Jews are the devil, you just made a mistake and thats all you should of said: I made a mistake.

That resolves all and any religious discussion here. Back to the MAIN subject, ladies. :p

Kickass designs. I just love Nemisis Inferno. It's really cool to look at, I like it's supports and color. Great stuff, man.
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    Thanks for the comment on my Roller Coaster Tycoon work, DRE.

lol@freak. I've always wanted to be more of a man than you.

lol with TPM. :lol:
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    oops double post!

Edited by Adonis, 20 September 2004 - 12:28 AM.

• Disney Freak%s's Photo

lol with TPM.  :lol:

Nothing about what he said was funny.. :rolleyes: