RCT Discussion / The Overrated RCT players/parkmakers.

• RMM%s's Photo
    ALE was the best damn LL park ever.

1) ALE
    2) SWA
    3) BGSS

Them are the ones that really stick out so far in my head.
  • Panic%s's Photo
    Am I missing something or is Resident Evil kinda spoiled by that long section of straight track? Is that meant to be like a through-theming experience like a precursor to Escape from Castle Dracula/DynaTech Labs or something?
  • mantis%s's Photo
    You mean the bit where it's CHASED BY DOGS?! As in, the best bit?
    Yeah.
    I would post my top 250 rides from whenever it was but I can't find it.
    I'm pretty sure Resident Evil was top though, with all the usual suspects behind.
  • overratedrct%s's Photo
    WhosLeon

I really appreciate him but I just feel like his work is a bit déjà vu, whatever he tries to achieve. But quality work anyways.
  • csw%s's Photo

Leon just got BOOMED 

yikes

• G Force%s's Photo
    Damn
  • In:Cities%s's Photo

Hahahahahahaha

• RWE%s's Photo

Lmao

• WhosLeon%s's Photo
    Say it to my face, pussyboi

I challenge you to a el1t3 buildoff
  • overratedrct%s's Photo
    Lagom + Fisch

I feel like none of Lagom's individual park aspects beyond possibly atmosphere are at spotlight-level. His architecture beyond for a few flashy setpieces isn't all that great, and his layouts aren't anything to write home about either, but the biggest thing that both Lagom and Fisch do that makes them look a lot better than what they are is essentially making full-size h2h parks. People on NE masturbate to little details too much and inflate a parks virtuosity or rating based off of that. It relies less on pure parkmaking skill (that Pacificoaster or Nin or Robbie92 show) and more on little setpiece gimmicks to patch up the holes and lets discerning viewers overlook flaws.

I don't think either Grona Lund or Riverland should have got over an 85, and while I still think they're both spotlight-worthy, they both have gaping-hole sized flaws and shortcomings in the parkmaking that went behind them. 
  • Scoop%s's Photo

ok shogo we get it.

• Xeccah%s's Photo

delete your post 

• MK98%s's Photo

Poop_Emoji_7b204f05-eec6-4496-91b1-351ac

• RWE%s's Photo

I agree with MK over here.

• CoasterCreator9%s's Photo

setpieces

• Scoop%s's Photo

zach does use that word a lot.

• Xeccah%s's Photo

scoop you blow ngl 

• Scoop%s's Photo

eww

• overratedrct%s's Photo

the most overrated parkmaker is really Liampie tbh. But he is the admin, so the anonymous account isn't anonymous for him. im kidding btw. If it isnt obvious enough, the password is on the main page for this account.

• Liampie%s's Photo
    I'd say I'm very underrated actually.