General Chat / The Google Brain

• Timothy Cross%s's Photo

Hello everyone. As we all know, FantastiCo Enterprises has no intention of building Fantastic Wonders 2. But, as we also all know, FantastiCo CEO, Timothy Cross, creates parks in RCT before his company builds them in real life. Going through his screen collection, I found perhaps the only in-game work ever produced on the now 'never to be built' "Fantastic Wonders 2". It's a morning donuts and coffee shop which also features a news stand for the adults and a large screen HD television playing Fantastic Toons for the kids. Apparently, Joe Toons would make occasional appearances as well. Enjoy...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• robbie92%s's Photo
    While it seems that you may not continue this due to the text, I really hope you do. Your work always has had this fantastic "fuck-it-all" quality that very few at NE possess, work that's just plain fun and good, regardless of whether or not it follows any supposed RCT rules. This looks like a promising start, and I can only hope that you keep at this, because it's more fun and carefree than any eco-park or pseudo-futurism you can come up with.
  • Phatage%s's Photo
    I hate seeing your incomplete work. You can take that to mean both that it's frustrating to see you never finish something since the original FW and that pretty much all your screens don't appeal to me because they're so incomplete. So it's kind of a backhanded compliment ithinkmaybe
  • RRP%s's Photo
    less roads more theme parks
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    ^ I couldn't FUCKING agree more.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    thats the first time I've ever actually seen you make a building and I have to say its pretty good. but yeah, less roads etc etc.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    More rides less cacti.
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    Wait, so now you're cancelling parks before you advertise them?
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Why didn't I think of that.

"Ftv Newz", Fantastic Television

*Ftv Newz theme music*

WALTER BANKS: Welcome back peeps across the globe. We take you now to FantastiCo HQ where reporter Jane Mitchell awaits comments from FantastiCo COO, Samuel Richardson, following the company's all-day closed door conference regarding the 'fantastic troubles', if you will, which have been plaguing the theme park and animation conglomerate over the past three years.

*Outside FantastiCo Headquarters, Los Angeles, CA, USA*

(FantastiCo COO, Samuel Richardson is seen exiting the large double doors of FHQ. Immediately, the large mob of media and angry peeps rush the COO as he darts towards his limo, uninterested in being interviewed.)

JANE MITCHELL: Mr. Richardson, can you tell us about the meeting. What if any are the plans of FantastiCo Enterprises to turn around their dire reputation?

SAMUEL RICHARDSON: No comment.

JANE MITCHELL: The company has promised several attractions and failed to deliver each and every time. What does the company plan to do about this?

SAMUEL RICHARDSON: This isn't the time for an interview, please, shut the camera off.

JANE MITCHELL: The public demands answers! What is the future for FantastiCo??

SAMUEL RICHARDSON: No comment, now shut off the camera.

JANE MITCHELL: Then answer just one question. FantastiCo CEO, Timothy Cross, hasn't been
    heard from in years. What do you have to say about the rumors surrounding his absence?

(Samuel Richardson loses his patience and in a fierce rage, shoves the camera strait to the ground.)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hello everyone. Looking through more of Timothy Cross' screen collection, I found another rare photo, this time from the original Fantastic Wonders. It's a strange screen, and it looks like there's something there, where the circle is...

Posted Image

• Super G%s's Photo
    Trees??
  • posix%s's Photo
    I think we should keep the AD for unreleased content. You're welcome to do an RCT photostory type of thing, but it would be more appropriate in a different forum so people don't expect to see new stuff when they view your topic.
    Super G: It's a 'sign'. ;)

Posix: This is leading up to a park. Consider this the introduction. :huey:

Hello everyone. It's known before FantastiCo CEO, Timothy Cross, disappeared, it was his last ambition to realize working terraforming technology, as he was even approached by NASA to partner with the administration in designing technologies for planet Mars; to terraform the star into a habitable second Earth. It's unknown what Cross' activity consisted of in the Mars project, but the FantastiCo CEO is believed to have been closer to achieving man-made eco-systems in the hot and arid portions of our home planet through the use of terraforming and synergetic systems and technologies. Looking through Timothy Cross' screen collection, I discovered his vision of a terraformed mountain range. It seems he was going for an idea of what artificial land forms would look like after terraforming. To me, it's interesting the shapes and forms are almost symetric and follow a kind of more organized composure rather than earth's more random and hectic topography (considering it's natural state). It also looks to present a more artistic idea and appearance to the landscape. Enjoy...

Posted Image

"E.P.I.C. Championship Cage Fighting", Fantastic Television

*EPIC Arena, World Championship Cage Match*

COMMENTATOR, KEN WRIGHT: Welcome back folks. Now for the main event of the evening, Champion, "The Street Smart Assassin" Rip Wrath to defend the title against "Hells Angel" Jack Daniels. And folks, let me tell ya, you won't get any other action like you'll get here at E.P.I.C. CEO, Timothy Cross is a certified genius. He created this organization from the ground up with a vision of an alternative to pro wrestling and mixed martial arts, championship cage fighting.

COMMENTATOR, SUSAN WEST: That's right, no holds barred action inside a steel 8 sided cage, known as an 'Octacage'. Fighters come from all throughout the world to have a chance at becoming an 'Octagod' not to mention the fame and fortune, and do not forget, the dream, the #1 goal of every fighter here at E.P.I.C. the World Cage Fighting Championship.

KEN WRIGHT: That is right, and tonight, that championship will be defended, just weeks from the walk-out, when the entire roster voted no confidence for the man I just mentioned, EPIC founder, M.I.A. Timothy Cross. However, a man who up until this point has had nothing to do with EPIC, yes, FantastiCo COO, Samuel Richardson has stepped in, now acting general manager of our fine organization. Though many, still not happy.

SUSAN WEST: Indeed, Richardson has taken over, though for these past two weeks, fighters have not been paid. Richardson promises the dough soon, but this still shouldn't be happening, where in the world is Timothy Cross?

KEN WRIGHT: Many rumors circling around out there, even heard he was dead. Whatever the case, Richardson promises pay checks after tonight's show. I know, if I don't see the green tonight, this will be the last time you see me here at EPIC.

SUSAN WEST: Same here, Ken. But we are certainly in for a treat tonight, though frustrated fighters, Wrath and Daniels, here tonight for the world championship.

*Bell Rings*

RING ANNOUNCER: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now time, for our main event of the evening! (Crowd Cheers). This bout, is for the World Cage Fighting Championship! (crowd cheers) Introducing first, the challenger, "Hells Angel" Jack Daniels! (Crowd boos)

*"Hells Angel" Jack Daniels makes his entrance, taunting fans on his way to the octacage.*

JACK DANIELS: (Grabs the mike from the ring announcer and threatens him to a course of boos. Daniels turns away and addresses the crowd after the official warned of a fine.) You don't like me and I don't like you, but you bunch of idiots and morons listen to me. (crowd boos) I know the last time you brain dead burger flippers saw me I beat the @#$% outa that retarded 88 year old man who had the dream to become an Octagod. (crowd boos) Don't blame me he's laying comatose in the hospital, he challenged me so I, well, being the fine gentleman I am, I obliged! (crowd boos) Though I am a good and decent human being, I sent him a gift... a nice keg, not of beer, no no no, of the drink of kings! Whiskey! (crowd boos) So when he finally wakes up, he can drink himself to death! (crowd boos) Now regarding the championship tonight, the title's worthless now. If I win, will I get payed? Will I even get payed tonight? So my plan for this match is it is my final match here at EPIC (crowd cheers) If the money isn't there tonight, this is it. As for the title, like I said, don't care. What I wanna do is beat the living sewer @#$% out the street retarded assassin then get my money. If not, consider this goodbye. (crowd cheers) I just have one more thing to say to you frog licking, no dick losers (crowd boos). Tonight, your hero Rip-a-fart Wrath is gonna feel all my frustration about this company. (crowd boos) I'm gonna punch his head off his neck and mail it to his kids! (crowd boos)(Daniels shoves the mike back in the ring announcers hands).

RING ANNOUNCER: Now introducing, reigning world cage fighting champion, "The Street Smart Assassin", Rip Wrath! (crowd cheers)

*Rip Wrath makes his entrance, slapping fans hands on his way to the octacage*

*bell rings*

KEN WRIGHT: And here we go folks, wait, Wrath just grabbed the mike...

RIP WRATH: I refuse to fight in this match until our wonderful general manager, Samuel Richardson, comes out here... I have something to say to you.

*a brief pause, then Richardson's business associate, K0NG makes his way to the ring to a course of both boos and cheers*

KEN WRIGHT: K0NG is here folks! This could become a very interesting, or perhaps, dreadful situation.

K0NG: (grabs the mike while crowd continues it's loud, but mixed reaction. After a long pause, K0NG lifts the mike to his face) I'm a tough S.O.B., so you just be careful what you say Wrath...

RIP WRATH: I just want to know first of all, if the money's going to be there tonight. Second, the FantastiCo COO is to too much of a coward to come out here himself?

K0NG: He's busy. As for the money, I was going to announce this after the match, but I'll go ahead and say it now, Richardson promises the money next week. (crowd shutters)

KEN WRIGHT: Thats it...

(Both Wright and West are heard leaving the booth)

(both Rip Wrath and Jack Daniels appear shocked and begin screaming at K0NG. Suddenly, Wrath and Daniels get too close and begin shoving each other. K0NG get's fed up and knocks out both Wrath and Daniels with the mike. He then has the bell rung and tells the ring announcer something.

RING ANNOUNCER: Ladies and gentlemen, this match is declared a no contest! (crowd boos)

(Wrath and Daniels both come to and look to be ready to attack K0NG. Suddenly, one after the other, the entire EPIC locker room begins emptying out as a massive brawl breaks out in the octacage! Show goes off the air as it's unknown if there will be a show next week.)

• chorkiel%s's Photo
    This made me laugh.
  • ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    Yeah same especially the "rip-a-fart wrath" part ... Sometimes i wonder what are you smoking lol
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    What. The. Fuck. Posted Image
  • RRP%s's Photo
    centrally aligned text is hard to read so i didn't read any of it
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    A tad ironic because normally, Jack Daniels kicks my ass.