General Chat / The Google Brain

• coasterfreak101%s's Photo

WEST: someone please tell me what's going on...

But really though I'm kind of... er, really confused.
  • ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    Our tail of the take for this absolute bullshit is fantastico Snortin around 100 kg of columban coke, Seriosly fucking vince mcmahon stab yourself in the chest and sue this ballsack, Doesn't interest me at all, An army of chimpanzee's playing as chess peices would interest me more(With the bishop of bannana land Crowning Bannana fritter king of apes). You need to stop smoking crack and stop snorting 100kg a columbia's finest per day.

Why don't you write a book called fantasticos imaginary world of fantasticness.

Fucking boringgggggggggggggg
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I thought it was funny. Not really the individual jokes, but the thing as a whole. What the fuck. I just like absurdism.

However, I think there should be some more RCT content. Otherwise this topic doesn't belong in the advertising district.
  • FredD%s's Photo
    Posted Image
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    I quite enjoyed that post :p
    It had some good and bad jokes but mostly the absurdism, like Liam said, is fantastic !
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo

But really though I'm kind of... er, really confused.

it's meant to be what everyone is saying, 'absurd' and 'WTF'. Though it's sort of suppose to be nonsense, or, nonsense that make sense 'cause that's kinda how pro wrestling works (or in this case, "cage fighting"), if that makes sense. I don't know, hope you enjoyed the read though. :)

I thought it was funny. Not really the individual jokes, but the thing as a whole. What the fuck. I just like absurdism.

However, I think there should be some more RCT content. Otherwise this topic doesn't belong in the advertising district.

Thanks Liam. And don't worry, the new FantastiCo CEO, FantastiCo, is already hard at work with his associates planning out the companies first park under new ownership. ;) :)

Posted Image

lulz :SA:

I quite enjoyed that post :p
    It had some good and bad jokes but mostly the absurdism, like Liam said, is fantastic !

Glad you enjoyed it chorkiel! Btw, I hear EPIC is attempting to sign you for some kind of future role in the company. ;)
    Fantastic Television presents dark fire... no... black fire... stay tuned to FTV for more on this technological marvel... Project: Black Fire.

Posted Image

-----

Last season, on The Google Brain...

... The Hacker posted several mysterious screens. First the RCT2 concept work for an upcoming "Fantastic Wonders 2" to be located in Florida which never really materialized. To add to FantastiCo's dire reputation, it came to be publicly known FantastiCo CEO Timothy Cross has been missing in action for several years and a number of rumors surround his absence. What Fantastic Wonders 2 did tell the story of, was the "fantastic troubles" of FantastiCo. Several projects were announced, then never to be heard from again. To top it all off, CEO Cross shows no sign of resurfacing. It looks like the end is near. Other FantastiCo brands suffered as well...

... E.P.I.C. Championship Cage Fighting, a FantastiCo "Sportz" brand which airs on Fantastic Television, saw it's employees vote "no confidence" in the company. FantastiCo COO, Samuel Richardson steps up and takes control of the organization though major issues remain unresolved. E.P.I.C. makes known to the world the "fantastic troubles" of FantastiCo. It looks to be on the brink of total collapse, but then it happened... COO Richardson announces on EPIC tv Cross is gone from the company. The CEO is fired. Who has the company found as new CEO? Apparently someone who has put to rest every bit of these "fantastic troubles". Who could it be?...

... In the mists of all this FantastiCo chaos, a mysterious video surfaced on the internet posted by The Hacker. The Hacker claims when he first viewed it, it "scared the shit" out of him, and "read his mind". The individual on the video was apparently a very strange and enigmatic man. He called himself "FantastiCo", the same name of the company. Though it was on that night that on a very special EPIC telecast... The arena filled with clouds, blasting thunder and violent lightening. Then a mysterious unseen voice was heard for all to hear, "I am FantastiCo and I am the other FantastiCo! and I, FantastiCo, have purchased FantastiCo!" Your new FantastiCo CEO, FantastiCo.

This season, on The Google Brain...

Will FantastiCo find success under new ownership, CEO FantastiCo? Will the company finally see the completed construction of it's second theme park?

What is FantastiCo's future in E.P.I.C. Championship Cage Fighting? He has already shown up at an EPIC PPV event. Though his hair was in front of his face the entire time, he controversially defeated none other than Posix by having him counted out to an uproar of anger and trash from the crowd. What awaits in the FantastiCo vs. Posix feud? And will FantastiCo ever reveal his face?

What mayhem will ensue throughout EPIC? Many Octagods have unresolved issues. Will this season of FantastiCo's cage chaos be even more jaw dropping than the last?

Will Timothy Cross ever resurface? The Hacker has revealed many of his strange ideas to the world including artificial brains, advanced terraforming and more. Speaking of artificial brains, what exactly is "The Google Brain"? Will Cross' ideas perhaps be used by FantastiCo? Will the former CEO remain as the hacker believes he is... "deserted" and alone?

Find out, on this season of... THE GOOGLE BRAIN!!!

---
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    Your topic needs a themesong.
    Maybe ask one of the musicmakers on the forum :p
    i'm composing the theme song myself. it'll consist of a number of farts and belches if you're stupid. if you're smarter you'll understand it as a combination of all Bach's symphonies, given my own twist of fantastic wonder.

Aint that a bitch?
  • trav%s's Photo

fantastic wonder.

Definite subliminal advertising for his old park there.
    ----- FTV BREAKING NEWS -----

KEN WRONG: Good evening folks, we hate to interrupt your normal programing... but tragic, tragic news. E.P.I.C. Octagod, Jack Daniels, dead tonight at the age of 32. We take you now to reporter, Susan East who is at the scene.

*View shows the inside of a house with blood covering the walls.*

SUSAN EAST: Hello Ken, I'm here at this sickening, sickening scene. You notice the blood everywhere inside this house. It's as if someone decided to build a dark ride inside a theme park, and themed it to 'blood', this house is the concept art of that ride... coming soon to a FantastiCo theme park I'm sure... but to explain the tragic events that unfolded tonight... Jack Daniels and his family, yes, his wife and children, were celebrating the second season of E.P.I.C. when suddenly, the light's went out, and a sort of gun, goes off, the gun shoots a razor... the first shot slices off Daniel's right arm... the second shot cleanly decapitates his head. The family is certainly traumatized beyond repair. No one has any idea who has done this... this evil, atrocious act. Back to you Ken.

WRONG: Thank you Susan. We return you now to your regularly scheduled programing.

---
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    R.I.P...?
    Fantastic Television now returns you to...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ N A T U R A I ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TOM GREEN: Why, welcome back to you, happy citizen's of eorth. I'm Tom Green.
    JOE DIRT: And I'm Joe Dirt! Wooohooo!
    GREEN: And now, we bring to you the grasslands outside Capital City.
    DIRT: Yes.
    GREEN: Let's take a look through the Peep Cam 3000 using the EGV (Elevation Grid Vision).

Posted Image

GREEN: The surface averages 522 feet above sea level, similar to Lake Michigan and Lake Huron. The ecology of the area mostly consists of wild grasses and a variety of birds. In the distance, you see the many oak trees throughout the Oak Trail Hills. Past the hills is Lake Oak.

---

DIRT: I'm kinda hungry..
    GREEN: Now without EGV, looking northeast, the subtle elevation changes and curves remind me of something... I can't put my finger on it...
    DIRT: Boobs!

Posted Image

---

GREEN: And now looking northwest, and on the horizon, the Oak Trail Hills hug the sky.

Posted Image

---

GREEN: And that concludes this edition of "Naturai". Be sure to join us next time, for more of the lowest rated show on cable.

---

Fantastic Television presents...

The shock.
    The horror.
    The Tragedy.

Join us when we decide to air a very special interview...

Proceeding the massacre and murder of 32 year old EPIC Octagod, and husband and father of two, Jack Daniels... FantastiCo COO and EPIC General Manager, Samuel Richardson, sits down with Susan West, Susan East, Ken Wright and Ken Wrong. Can E.P.I.C. Championship Cage Fighting survive the beheading of one of it's brightest stars? Find out soon, right here, on Fantastic Television.
    - FantastiCo Sportz presents...

- A Fantastic Television telecast...

- An E.P.I.C. Championship Cage Fighting production...

Thee EPIC Interview... Susan West, Susan East, Ken Wright and Ken Wrong sit down with FantastiCo COO, E.P.I.C. General Manager, Samuel Richardson, following the demonic murder of EPIC Octagod, Jack Daniels.

(The room is all in black, the FTV News reporters and EPIC Commentators sitting fairly still, as is Samuel Richardson, who actually appears a bit nervous. Susan East adjusts her sleeves then asks the first question.)

EAST: Mr. Richardson, before we get into the current state of E.P.I.C. Championship Cage Fighting following the demonic murder of EPIC Octagod, Jack Daniels, in front of his wife and two young children no less... we ask you to elaborate on E.P.I.C. History leading up to this point.

RICHARDSON: Well, as it's well known to just about every peep upon planet eorth, unless you've been living under a rock, Jack Daniels was the first Octagod to have ever been signed to a long term contract here at E.P.I.C... In fact, as I understand, we have a replay of JD playing his heel persona like only he could...

WRIGHT: Yes, please roll the footage...

JACK DANIELS: (Grabs the mike from the ring announcer and threatens him to a course of boos. Daniels turns away and addresses the crowd after the official warned of a fine.) You don't like me and I don't like you, but you bunch of idiots and morons listen to me. (crowd boos) I know the last time you brain dead burger flippers saw me I beat the @#$% outa that retarded 88 year old man who had the dream to become an Octagod. (crowd boos) Don't blame me he's laying comatose in the hospital, he challenged me so I, well, being the fine gentleman I am, I obliged! (crowd boos) Though I am a good and decent human being, I sent him a gift... a nice keg, not of beer, no no no, of the drink of kings! Whiskey! (crowd boos) So when he finally wakes up, he can drink himself to death! (crowd boos) Now regarding the championship tonight, the title's worthless now. If I win, will I get payed? Will I even get payed tonight? So my plan for this match is it is my final match here at EPIC (crowd cheers) If the money isn't there tonight, this is it. As for the title, like I said, don't care. What I wanna do is beat the living sewer @#$% out the street retarded assassin then get my money. If not, consider this goodbye. (crowd cheers) I just have one more thing to say to you frog licking, no dick losers (crowd boos). Tonight, your hero Rip-a-fart Wrath is gonna feel all my frustration about this company. (crowd boos) I'm gonna punch his head off his neck and mail it to his kids! (crowd boos)(Daniels shoves the mike back in the ring announcers hands).

WRONG: Of course, as we all know, Daniels stayed employed once new FantastiCo CEO was announced, FantastiCo.

WEST: Mr. Richardson, take us back to JD's meeting with the epic racism that is "the black guy".

RICHARDSON: Yes well, I signed a black guy. I was proud of it... I never signed a black guy before...

* The camera's cut to outside The Black Guy's dressing room. Jack Daniels is seen knocking on the door. The Black Guy answers. *

JACK DANIELS: hey, I heard you're the black guy.

THE BLACK GUY: Yeah, The Black Guy is the name Samuel Richardson gave me. My real name is John Johnson.

DANIELS: Really? What's your middle name?

THE BLACK GUY: Johny.

DANIELS: So your parents named you John Johny Johnson? Sucks to be you.

THE BLACK GUY: Suppose it is a little bit o nonsense.

DANIELS: Yeah so, do you do any black tricks? Like rap or breakdance?

THE BLACK GUY: Man, you're ignorant! You makn stereotypes! I'm gonna take you out, SUCKA!

DANIELS: What you gotta gun?

THE BLACK GUY: What? (Grabs a basketball) naw sucka! You and me gonna throw down in a game of hoops!

* A massive black girl holding an empty bucket of fried chicken comes into view. *

BIG BLACK GIRL: John Johny Johnson, we outta chicken! You get to the KFC you get some more!

* Daniels laughs and walks off. *

WRIGHT: That was the last the public had seen of Jack Daniels.. being the privet person he was in reality, he was with his family until his life was cut tragically short.

WRONG: Yes, the blood all over the walls.. the wife crying unable to move, the children screaming!! Oh the horror! OH THE HORROR!!!

WEST: That's enough, Wrong,

WRIGHT: Mr. Richardson, what is the future of E.P.I.C. Championship Cage Fighting?

RICHARDSON: I don't know..

WRIGHT: You don't know?

RICHARDSON: All I know is I'm stepping down as General Manager.

WRIGHT: Who will take your place?

(A man steps out of the shadow.)

RIP WRATH: I will!

(Another man steps out of the shadow.)

JOHN CENA: NO! I will!

(Yet another man steps out of the shadow.)

LIAMPIE: NO! I'll do it!

(And again, another man steps out of the shadow.)

K0NG: I got it by the balls!

WRIGHT: Perhaps an election is in order, Mr. Richardson..

RICHARDSON: Whatever, doesn't matter. I'm done. (Throws his head set and mic to the ground then leaves)

WRIGHT: MR. RICHARDSON! WHO'S GOING TO RUN E.P.I.C. CAGE FIGHTING?

---
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    lolwut?

Entertaining, yes, but in need of more than landscapes in RCT. That layout a few posts ago is kinda impossible to follow lol.
  • CoasterCreator9%s's Photo
    Yay. Grass.
  • RCTMASTA%s's Photo
    ^A static, 2D grass background, to boot.

Also, my reaction to FC's last post in one sentence:
    What the fuck,
    You sick bastard. Posted Image
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    well there are currently two possibilities to solve their problem.

- an E.P.I.C. cage fighting match between all four of them
    OR
    - a competition of midget toss..

@==(===== Naturai =====)==@

Tom Green: Why, hello there happy citizens of Eorth. Welcome to a very special edition of "Naturai". I'm Tom Green.
    Joe Dirt: And I'm Joe Dirt. I like brooms.
    Tom Green: Today, we take you to 'Pine Oak Valley', a beautiful piece of mother nature just 15 miles east of Capital City.
    Joe Dirt: Let's take a look at the topography map...

Posted Image

Tom Green: And now, the EGV (elevation grid vision)...

Posted Image

Joe Dirt: Life's a garden, dig it.
    Tom Green: You are so stupid... anyway, getting to the geography of Pine Oak Valley; The lowest point of the area is recorded at 52.49 feet below sea level, it's highest at 38.97 feet above sea level. The surface averages at 11.12 feet above sea level.
    Joe Dirt: Now let's get to some of the geological features of the valley...

Posted Image

Tom Green: Centered in this photo is Lake Sandstone, given it's name for the rock formations on it's sandy shore. What's known as "The Spirit Rock" overlooks the water and has a rich history, which we'll get to later. Beyond this is the Oak Trail Hills and Oak Trail River. The hills are popular for hiking and photography and the river which winds throughout is popular for skiing and boating. Also very popular for photography and hiking is the valley floor itself; you can notice the many trails...
    Joe Dirt: As for the ecology of Pine Oak Valley, you can see it consists of sugar pines, oaks, wild grasses and fern bushes.
    Tom Green: Now getting into the history...
    Joe Dirt: The earliest inhabitants of Pine Oak Valley was the Peepican; a native indian tribe who worshiped water, believing it to be a spirit.
    Tom Green: The Peepican people declined by approximately 900 AD. Today, very few remain and have mostly settled in other areas of the Americas.
    Joe Dirt: Shown in this next photo is one of the remaining Peepican indians giving a demonstration of worship atop the Spirit Rock, where all the tribe gave praise to the water spirit...

Posted Image

Tom Green: Moving along, we see hikers enjoying the beauty of the valley from this worn down bridge...

Posted Image

Joe Dirt: Here, we see some of the hikers observing this sign which displays the history, geology and ecology of Pine Oak Valley...

Posted Image

Tom Green: And we leave you with one more photo. This one showing the subtle elevation changes throughout the valley...

Posted Image

Joe Dirt: That does it for this edition of 'Naturai'...
    Tom Green: Until next time, take care of yourselves, and planet Eorth.

---------------

BREAKING REPORT from Fantastic Television Newz!

Ken Wrong: We interrupt the program in progress for this earth shattering story, FantastiCo Enterprises has announced publicly it's first theme attraction under new CEO, FantastiCo. The project is a multi-park resort, and construction is to begin immediately.
    Susan East: The only information we have thus far is the attractions location; that being 'Pine Oak Valley'.
    Ken Wrong: Stay tuned to Fantastic Television. We'll keep you informed on this momentous story.

---------------

* commercial *

- Fantastic Television presents the most dramatic moment in E.P.I.C. history... in a moment that will be remembered throughout the ages... in what is expected as the farewell speech of FantastiCo COO... Samuel Richardson addresses the E.P.I.C. crowd. He has made known publicly... he has two "apocalyptic" announcements. One is suspected he'll reveal the new general manager of the cage fighting organization. The other is completely unknown and is shrouded in an extremely dark cloud of mystery. What will it be? Could it have to do with the fact that Mr. Richardson has been under suicide watch the past week? You'll have to tune in to find out. It just may be... the end of the world as you know it.
    opps