General Chat / The Google Brain

• Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    :lol:

he's a horrible wretched terrible little drink, isn't he///
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Only when taken in large quantities. Which is pretty much the norm for me.
    Hello everyone. Posting all these odd screens, and because Timothy Cross composed these screens, but the M.I.A. CEO of FantastiCo is nowhere to be found, you may be wondering who I am. I reveal myself only as 'The Hacker'. I will not proceed into further details about myself at this time. Though I have found another screen. It's entitled "experiment pond".

Posted Image

This screen doesn't seem to present anything other than a man-made pond within a vast area of desert, and created in RCT3. Though apparently, Cross is obsessed with deserts. Judging by his presumed mental state at the present, wherever he is, I submit a good word to conclude of him is "deserted".

Also, and I have seen this by hacking into FantastiCo's corporate system, someone who refers to himself as "The Drug" has a file called "Google Brain". I've been unable to access this file. It's highly protected. The only thing I can imagine is it could possibly have to do with the rumored idea of Cross' prior to disappearing in which he purposed designs to his associates for a man-made brain for unborn children. Talk about a strange man. And I'm sure his ideas made absolutely no sense.
    Hello everyone. The Hacker here. I watched the strangest thing the other day. Actually, it scared me so bad I may be traumatized for life. It's a comedy video, of an individual calling himself "FantastiCo". Now I warn you, I can show you this if you want. But it's so insanely ridiculous, and "FantastiCo", as he calls himself coins the phrase "intelligent stupidity". Though because of that, it'll simply scare the complete shit out of you. It's called mind reading comedy."

Would anyone care to see the video?
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    maybe..?
  • ivo%s's Photo
    I am following this but it is kind of hard to follow, I guess... But intresting :D

But yeah, I wan't to see that video. Although my opinion could change when I actually seen it.
    i know it's hard to follow. it's because it's everything and nothing all at the same time, shown in seemingly random order, but something to follow from beginning to end. there'll reach a point where peeps have an idea of where to start and how to follow, but it's kinda up to them. take it as you will.
    also, vids coming. though it may be a bit shocking.
    Hello everyone. Here is the video. This scared the shit out of me. It read my friggn mind.

"Scary Comedy"

http://youtu.be/v2aFlTpzXmc
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    Well that's a dissapointment..
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    i've seen episodes of the tweenies more horrifying than this.
    yeah im sorry guys, forgot to mention. You can only understand this video if youre stoned.

So smoke up.

Fantastic Television presents... the return of E.P.I.C. Championship Cage Fighting!!!

On this weeks upcoming episode, Octagods are resurrected and the end is near!

Don't miss the first ten minutes where FantastiCo COO, and interim EPIC Cage Fighting General Manager, Samuel Richardson has an "earth shattering" announcement. All that is known as of now, is money is flowing and employees are very happy. Could this "earth shattering" announcement explain the sudden salvation of EPIC?

Plus, be sure not to miss the epic main event. Two completely, freshly signed Octagods have been booked for intense combat, and going to war is "The Ultimate New Element Rockstar" Louis! and "The Ultimate New Element Nerd" Liampie! It's a battle of clashing mixed martial arts styles, when charisma karate takes on nerd ninja. But wait there's more! In the interest of fairness, the match has been given a special official. K0NG will be calling the shots as special guest referee and one things for sure... anything can happen in EPIC CHAMPIONSHIP CAGE FIGHTING!

Don't miss it!!!
  • RCTMASTA%s's Photo
    K0NG reffing a cage match between Louis! and Liampie?
    ...What. The. Fuck?
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    "Two completely, freshly signed Octagods have been booked for intense combat, and going to war is "The Ultimate New Element Rockstar" Louis! and "The Ultimate New Element Nerd" Liampie! It's a battle of clashing mixed martial arts styles, when charisma karate takes on nerd ninja."

Posted Image
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    I honestly can't wait for this!
    ^ at first you were going to win. but now im rethinking things. IF LIAMPIE POSTS A GRAPH HAVING TO DO WITH NEW ELEMENT BEFORE I DECIDE TO POST THE CAGE MATCH, HE WILL AUTOMATICALLY WIN.
  • AvanineCommuter%s's Photo
    Bleh. Not impressed so far. Waiting for something substantial.
  • Liampie%s's Photo

^ at first you were going to win. but now im rethinking things. IF LIAMPIE POSTS A GRAPH HAVING TO DO WITH NEW ELEMENT BEFORE I DECIDE TO POST THE CAGE MATCH, HE WILL AUTOMATICALLY WIN.

In that case I'll win.

THE RETURN of E.P.I.C. Championship Cage Fighting!

*video package showing EPIC on the brink of total destruction last week*

*show opening*

*the inside of the arena is shown with thousands of screaming EPIC fans. Then, a fireworks and laser light show is displayed inside the octacage.

COMMENTATOR, KEN WRIGHT: Welcome everyone, to the return of EPIC Championship Cage Fighting!

COMMENTATOR, SUSAN WEST: Indeed, EPIC is back and better than ever! What has saved this company from total destruction?

*FantastiCo COO, and interim General Manager of EPIC, Samuel Richardson's cheesy music hits.*

WRIGHT: Well it appears we're about to find out! The COO's "earth shattering" announcement is now!

*Samuel gracefully steps through the ropes and his shoe falls off*

WRIGHT: whoops

WEST: well that's embarrassing, there's a huge hole in his sock...

*Samuel puts his shoe back on as the crowd laughs at him*

SAMUEL RICHARDSON: (grabs a microphone) Don't worry, I'm okay! My shoe fell off but I think I'll make it!

WEST: uh,

RICHARDSON: So the question on everyone's mind is, what has caused this sudden salvation of EPIC Championship Cage Fighting? Well I have a bigger question... you see, what has happened here is bigger than EPIC. What has happened is not only the salvation of EPIC, but the very salvation of our great company, FantastiCo. This huge question, what has caused the salvation of our entire company, FantastiCo? Now brace yourselves, this will shock you... Timothy Cross has been relieved of his duties. The board of directors has made this decision... Timothy Cross is gone from the company. (crowd is shocked). Indeed we have a new CEO! He's young, he's fresh, he has great ideas, and he's pumping money into FantastiCo like there's no tomorrow! This new CEO is our salvation! Who is the new CEO?... you can all just wait (crowd boos), The new FantastiCo CEO shall reveal himself before the end of the night. (crowd cheers) Enjoy the show everyone!

RING ANNOUNCER: Ladies and gentlemen, time now, for our main event of the evening! (crowd cheers) Introducing first, the special guest official in this clash of the admins, K0NG!

WRIGHT: Actually called K0NG up the other day. He said he knows he's getting up there in age, but he can still beat the crap out of pretty much anyone in the world...

*K0NG's music hits and he drives to the octacage in a motorized cart. The cart's basket is shown holding a large amount of prescription pill bottles and a banana.*

*K0NG makes his way to the announcer's table.*

K0NG: Do me a favor..

WRIGHT: uh, sure mr. K0NG, what can I do for you?

K0NG: watch my teeth..

*K0NG pulls out his dentures*

K0NG: I forgot to soak my teeth last night, and I'm pretty sure I'll be going home with a hot chick tonight, so make sure my teeth get minty fresh.

WRIGHT: will do..

K0NG: I don't like your tone. What if I beat the crap out of you?

WRIGHT: uh, Susan, anyway you can get me out of this?

WEST: (smiles at K0NG) Who's my big strong little boy with the biggest muscles in the whole wide world?

K0NG: (blushes) haha, I am.

WEST: Good, now you get out there show 'em what you're made of! Proud of you, my big strong little boy!

K0NG: Okay! (K0NG enters the octacage)

RING ANNOUNCER: Now introducing... The Ultimate New Element Rockstar, Louis! (crowd cheers)

*Louis comes out and signs autographs on his way to the octacage. A Camera crew follows Louis! and takes a number of videos and photos*

RING ANNOUNCER: And his opponent, The Ultimate New Element Nerd, Liampie! (crowd cheers)

* Liampie comes out in the u.s.s. enterprise.*

WRIGHT: This should be a spectacular match! Louis! will have to use his super powered hair to battle against all those nerdy things Liampie does.

*Suddenly, the arena goes dark.*

WEST: What's going on?

*Sounds of thunder rock the arena and clouds begin to form at the top of the arena*

WRIGHT: Well now I've seen everything. A Friggn indoor thunder storm..

*The clouds and thunder subside. Then the lights come back on.*

WRIGHT: Well I don't know what that was about, but it appears to be time for this epic battle to begin!

*Bell rings*

WEST: And here we go!

WRIGHT: Liampie looking to carefully size Louis up, wait, Louis would like a photo with Liampie...

*Louis and Liampie pose for a photo together*

WEST: How adorable!

*Louis suddenly slaps Liampie*

WRIGHT: woah, Louis sending a message there's no such thing as friends in the octacage!

*Louis looks to move in on Liampie, but Liampie pulls a star trek triquarter out of his pocket and activates a force field around him.*

WRIGHT: Brilliant! What's he doing now?

WEST: It appears Liampie has his lap top out, and he's devising a strategy through the use of graphs, charts, and other really nerdy stuff.

WRIGHT: Well what's that he's holding up to the camera? It appears to be a graph, I believe it is, and it says "I'm smart ur dumb" and according to the graph, that is 100% true..

WEST: Sausage juice! Louis has just used his super powers to grow his hair entirely around Liampie's force field! He may break it!

K0NG: Time out!

WEST: There's no time outs in cage fighting!

K0NG: Time out, I'm hungry, time out... gonna eat my banana.

*Louis and Liampie return to their corners, confused looks on their faces*

K0NG: (While eating his banana) actually, I like to be entertained when I eat, so you two, beat the crap out of each other!

*Louis and Liampie charge at each other*

K0NG: Time out! I need a beer... time out...

*K0NG exits the octacage and grabs a beer from the beer guy.*

BEER GUY: Uh, that will be 10 dollars please...

*K0NG beats his chest and shakes the entire arena with a powerful roar.*

*Beer guy runs away in terror, screaming like a little girl.*

*K0NG downs the beer in one gulp and stumbles back a little.*

WRIGHT: Is K0NG drunk?? He only had one beer!

*K0NG reenters the octacage and tells Louis and Liampie to cotninue beating the crap out of each other.*

*Both Louis and Liampie put up their dukes*

K0NG: Time out!... it's time for my pills... my 10 o'clock pills, don't worry, it's my lowest hourly dosage, I only need to take 28 pills right now...

*Louis and Liampie have both had enough. They confront K0NG.*

Louis!: Why don't you pay attention to the match going on? You're quite possibly the worst referee in history!...

K0NG: LOUIS BAD! K0NG MAD!

*K0NG tries to take a swing and breaks a hip.*

WRIGHT: Well K0NG has broken his hip. Here come the medics with the stretcher...

WEST: Wait a second, K0NG is getting up! He wants to leave on his own power!

*K0NG limps towards the ropes.*

WRIGHT: This man is so proud.. such integrity.. such dignity whoops he just tripped through the ropes and fell on his head..

WEST: Yes, and it looks like the ropes grabbed his pants.. K0NG is passed out in his underwear..

WRIGHT: Tighty whiteys, yikes..

*The medics begin to stretcher K0NG out*

K0NG: When I get to the hospital, I want a really hot nurse!

*Louis and Liampie size each other up.*

WRIGHT: Well the match continues and I submit that this is the stupidest bunch of crap I have ever seen!

WEST: Well both men, looking to take all or nothing, but there's no ref!

*John Cena's crappy rap song hits*

WRIGHT: What in the world is this??? John Cena???

WEST: Look! He has a referee uniform on!

*Louis nails Liampie with his finisher, the hair tornado!*

WRIGHT: It's all over! Louis pins Liampie! Cena makes the count! 1! 2! Wait! Cena refuses to count to 3! He's getting up now! He's leaving the arena! What the crap is this all about?

*Liampie nails Louis with his finisher, the nerdy math equation!*

WRIGHT: where's an official when you need one???

*Samuel Richardson's cheesy music hits and rushes to the ring in an officials uniform*

WRIGHT: Liampie has Louis pinned!! 1! 2!

*the lights go out*

WEST: someone please tell me what's going on...

*The same effects from earlier of thunder and clouds fill the arena*

MYSTERIOUS UNSEEN VOICE: I am FantastiCo and I am the other FantastiCo! And I, FantastiCo, have purchased FantastiCo!!!!

*show fades to black*