RCT Discussion / WORD OF WARNING!

• rctfreak2000%s's Photo

Damn where's Git when you need him.

I think it is time that you all know somthing.
    I am Stupid Git.

Fuck, I made up the name OZONE and started making parks to confuse people. You all thought I made them fast, as in a month is fast. Shit, I made most of them in one night alone. Oh and another thing, I am Aviator too.

One more thing, I am QOTSA2002 also. But come on fuckheads, that one is obvious. Haririkirii is my cousin.

Shut up.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

Seeing as how school is main source of me socializing I enjoy it quite a bit... but i guess you wouldnt know would you... also in school I LEARNED HOW TO BACK UP FILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya sure! and any person here knows how do back up files except YOU!
  • John%s's Photo
    You sound like a fucking first grader. Shut up now. You lost awhile ago.
  • Hyperion%s's Photo

Seeing as how school is main source of me socializing I enjoy it quite a bit... but i guess you wouldnt know would you... also in school I LEARNED HOW TO BACK UP FILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello kindergarten class, we have a new student, his name is rctfan some random number, and hes 34 years old... apparently he doesn't know how to read yet so lets try not to make fun of him...
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

hello kindergarten class, we have a new student, his name is rctfan some random number, and hes 34 years old... apparently he doesn't know how to read yet so lets try not to make fun of him...

wow that's it? did Jhon help you come up with that hmm? well let me say that it SUCKED!
  • Hyperion%s's Photo
    May I say the same to you? Or shall I use some other uberly confusing word I actually learned from going to school.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Damn dude, this is the most entertaining topic since, well, since my BGSS topic started yesterday! LOL... now can I please be allowed back in the Ad District. Not like I can't look at it when logged out or anything, lol.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Hyperion you go to school? wow that's truley amazing considering alot of people here do including me! IDIOT!
  • Hyperion%s's Photo
    This kid is like herpes... even when you thought it was gone it just comes back to bite you in the @**... if thats the way you swing ofcourse...
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    not a bad come back hyperion.................NOT! That was the worst yet!
  • Foozycoaster%s's Photo
    I think a muzzle would be in your best interest rctfan.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    I think Hyperion in your mouth would be in your best intrest.
  • Hyperion%s's Photo
    rctfan... i couldn't here you through that wet crap in your mouth... you gotta spit it out... just cause it looks like chocolate doesnt mean it is....
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    :|'''' . Happy?
    --------------------
    this topic has 73 posts in one day WOW! :0
  • Hyperion%s's Photo
    anyone got a gun I can shot rctfan with... i seriously need to shot him... if not that can someone shot me...
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Hey Hyperion, shoot me I dare you. oh ya you don't know were i live or were i am! HA!
  • John%s's Photo
    Rctfan, just shut the hell up? Maybe? Now.
  • Prince%s's Photo
    immaturity at a whole new level, not only have you dissed my friend here but you've dissed foozy...god you are a loser...

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@
  • Hyperion%s's Photo
    I know... how can you diss Foozy...tsk tsk... anyways i dont think you want me to know where you live...
  • Hyperion%s's Photo
    Well Im off I got to catch some Zzzzz and watch Jay Leno... headlines are tonight...hopefully... peace to everyone but R.F.... one more diss though... RCTFan is like gum... once it gets in your hair it never comes out...