RCT Discussion / WORD OF WARNING!

• Tech Artist%s's Photo
    that was :|'''' Hyperion
  • Hyperion%s's Photo
    HEY Mah... lookded what i learns today on deh computer thinger...gahhur,.. I learnded how to saves my fileers... I even letted my computers take a nap... isnt it cute.... (poor hick impersonation)
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    :lol: @ Everyone
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    ive known how to save files for a while dur. what idiot who plays rct/rct 2 and uses a computer dosen't? oh ya... YOU! Hyperion
  • Hyperion%s's Photo
    darn you got me there... hmmm and here you were all telling us to save our files... what dummy doesn't know how to save there files... was that not the topic of your first post...
  • Rct Flame%s's Photo

HEY Mah... lookded what i learns today on deh computer thinger...gahhur,.. I learnded how to saves my fileers... I even letted my computers take a nap... isnt it cute.... (poor hick impersonation)

*Rct Flame Funny post of the day award* (Yes, direct rip-off of the early Mantis)

And dude....if you know how to save files....then why the hell did you post this?...Do you think were all below you or something?
  • Prince%s's Photo
    calm down, calm down, I'll be right back with some tampons and mynoll for you all...

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    to Hyperion: it is just a suggustion you idiot. I could care less if you save them or not but it is a good thing to have copys of your parks other than your rct/rct 2 file Ok? what if this happens to you and dosen't work out like mine did and you don't have a backup stored some were and you lose all that hard work hmm? then what? you'll have to start all over. that would suck wouldn't it? Game Over!

EDIT: Hey prince i accendentilly put that ^ which was pointing at you after i posted this it was meant for Hyperion sorry bout that. as you can see i edited it.
  • Prince%s's Photo
    did I say anything against your suggestion...? Oh, do me a favor and dont reply, this is becoming a spam fest and should be moved to the This is a Waste of NE's Bandwidth Game.

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

*Rct Flame Funny post of the day award* (Yes, direct rip-off of the early Mantis)

And dude....if you know how to save files....then why the hell did you post this?...Do you think were all below you or something?

no just a word of warning look at my last post before this!
  • Rct Flame%s's Photo

calm down, calm down, I'll be right back with some tampons and mynoll for you all...

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@

how the hell you spelled Midol with an N and a Y I don't know....
  • Rct Flame%s's Photo
    And stop saying game over....It's hurting my brain. Srry to double post...lol
  • Prince%s's Photo

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@

how the hell you spelled Midol with an N and a Y I don't know....

because I'm a man, dont use the stuff, and a little inside joke with me and some friends...

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@
  • Hyperion%s's Photo
    This kid reminds me of that darn neighbor dog that keeps humping my leg and won't get off... so pesky... anywayz...if I lost all my crap o well... I would be frustrated... but i wouldnt die... I guess I should take computer classes to leasrn how to back up my files... cause its so hard and all and we had to have this "leg humping dog" tell us that

P.S. IM AN IDIOT!!!!
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    again it is a suggustion khyperion? i wonder why that dog humps your leg hmm.......... oh ya your gay! oh and this topic seems to be hated by all but HevyDevy and me so if iris or someone can delete this that would be cool. thanx!
  • Rct Flame%s's Photo
    I'm a guy and I know how to spell it. So THAT'S what I get for watching Tv....lol
  • Hyperion%s's Photo
    I wouldn't call it a suggestion... SEEING AS FOR EVERYONE ELSE HERE ITS COMMON SENSE... keep em coming... they'll bounce right back in your face
  • Caddie Gone Mad%s's Photo
    Damn where's Git when you need him.
  • Hyperion%s's Photo
    ^ exactly what I was thinking... do you know the chaos he could create...
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    you know Hyperion i don't care about this topic anymore. You do i don't so why don't you take over? hey theres an idea! hyperion this is your topic to deal with now since you seem to know so MUCH about this and me so you get to take over now. HAVE FUN!

V your the idiot. VV you need the lessons!