RCT Discussion / WORD OF WARNING!

• John%s's Photo
    Your idiocy never ceases to amaze me. lmao
  • Caddie Gone Mad%s's Photo
    You mean by how the chaos would increase five-fold from what it is now...

Somebody needs to give that kid flaming lessons. And grammer lessons. Those would help.
  • Prince%s's Photo
    Pyro, can you pin this so we can all have a good laugh?

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@
  • Hyperion%s's Photo
    NO!!! I couldn't I know this topic means so much to you... atleast maybe I could pay for it... It would only be right... I dont have much so why dont I pay you with a half full bag of m&m's... It would have to be on layaway... i didnt back my files up at work and got fired...guess i learned my lesson...no money for me...
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

NO!!! I couldn't I know this topic means so much to you... atleast maybe I could pay for it... It would only be right... I dont have much so why dont I pay you with a half full bag of m&m's... It would have to be on layaway... i didnt back my files up at work and got fired...guess i learned my lesson...no money for me...

WOW, that hurt. and no this topic is yours for free consider it a gift from the so called idiot.
    This is becoming a spectator sport... Almost... shut up.
  • Prince%s's Photo
    ...I thought you said you were done in this topic...yet you just posted again thus wasting more of my valuable time which Icould be spending with my girlfriend...(haha, hyperion)

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@
  • Hyperion%s's Photo
    If it were possible your weak attempts at humor would make my computer leak itself, short-circuit... then i would give it a nap to make it feel better...
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

Pyro, can you pin this so we can all have a good laugh?

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@

i aggre it would be funny to see what comes up. one thing though has anyone noticed that this is turning into "The Guy Above Me" game?

...thus wasting more of my valuable time which I could be spending with my girlfriend...(haha, hyperion)

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@

But your like a hardcore Christian, not like you could do anything.
  • Hyperion%s's Photo
    uhhhhhhhh not even close buddy.... its turning into a flame war... :flame:
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

If it were possible your weak attempts at humor would make my computer leak itself, short-circuit... then i would give it a nap to make it feel better...

SWEET :D ! I hope that happens to you but your computer dosen't wake up! HA HA HA :D !

SWEET :D ! I hope that happens to you but your computer dosen't wake up! HA HA HA :D !

HO HO HO SHIT you got him good. I'm going to sleep now. Don't have too much fun.
  • Prince%s's Photo

But your like a hardcore Christian, not like you could do anything.

LMAO, that was good, that made me almost piss my pants, excellent post man!

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@
  • Hyperion%s's Photo
    ugh this kids makin me mad... hes like that unpopular kid no one likes... then he tries to fit in with the group (last two posts) of kids that hate him the most
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

ugh this kids makin me mad... hes like that unpopular kid no one likes... then he tries to fit in with the group (last two posts) of kids that hate him the most

WOW! you must really like school to say something like that! NERD! :lol: :D :stupid:
  • Hyperion%s's Photo
    Seeing as how school is main source of me socializing I enjoy it quite a bit... but i guess you wouldnt know would you... also in school I LEARNED HOW TO BACK UP FILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Prince%s's Photo
    harakirii is viewing, please dear master reply and thrash everyone!

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@
  • Ozone%s's Photo

Damn where's Git when you need him.

I think it is time that you all know somthing.
    I am Stupid Git.

Fuck, I made up the name OZONE and started making parks to confuse people. You all thought I made them fast, as in a month is fast. Shit, I made most of them in one night alone. Oh and another thing, I am Aviator too.

One more thing, I am QOTSA2002 also. But come on fuckheads, that one is obvious. Haririkirii is my cousin.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

Damn where's Git when you need him.

I think it is time that you all know somthing.
    I am Stupid Git.

Fuck, I made up the name OZONE and started making parks to confuse people. You all thought I made them fast, as in a month is fast. Shit, I made most of them in one night alone. Oh and another thing, I am Aviator too.

One more thing, I am QOTSA2002 also. But come on fuckheads, that one is obvious. Haririkirii is my cousin.

NICE!!!!