General Chat / Parkmakers - Next Wave

• \/\/33/\/\an%s's Photo
    Ha! I'll nvr be a parkmaker coz i nvr show or release anything.
  • mantis%s's Photo

And Roger's overlooked again... for the some random number x10 to the 8'th power'th time.  :bring it:

yes!

I think cBass and Micool deserve it most.
  • Toon%s's Photo

List has been updated.
    TPM has moved up.
    A lot.

LMAO! Man, with all these new kids, I feel like an old fogie! :D

You feel old!

I think it's time to explain my feelings on cBass (because I want to). While all the other parkmakers above cBass on the list are good, I don't feel any of them are yet bringing any truly groundbreaking ideas to the game. cBass' Wisconsin was one of the most incredible RCT2 releases to date and all without custom scenery. This guy brings a creativity and originality in ideas and how you put objects together that is only rivaled by the work of Mala imo. He does stuff I would never think of and does it well. Anyone who has seen his Escher section on Masters Palette or has any knowledge of his current project will understand what I'm talking about. I know some of the complaints with cBass are the coasters in Wisconsin weren't so strong...however I'm a firm believer that a parkmaker can learn to build coasters, but can't learn to be innovative and creative. I expect cBass to move up this list and become one of the next parkmakers before some of the others on the list. If anyone else wants to sign my cBass for parkmaker petition, please contact me ;)

BTW, I'm talking about the RCT2 parkmakers here...I would judge the LL parkmakers with slightly different standards and criteria and feel Benni, Micool, TPM and AK all have a valid case for being the next parkmaker. I don't know who I'd choose of those four were it up to me.
  • cBass%s's Photo
    *blush* Thank you, Toon!

I trust you'll find my Pro Tour entry groundbreaking as well. Oh wait... nevermind... there's no ground in it!

And thanks for the mention, Iris.
  • Janus%s's Photo

I trust you'll find my Pro Tour entry groundbreaking as well. Oh wait... nevermind... there's no ground in it!

That sounds an awful lot like one of my ideas. Maybe I just have too many ideas. Anyway, cBass for parkmaker! And stop forgetting rwadams...
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    This list is missing one name – rwadams! His work in the NEPT alone should be enough to add him to the list not to mention all the other work he has done in the past.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Big update.
    Has to do with Pro Tour this week.
    Wow.
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    If you liked Phatage's so much, then why isn't he up there with cBass?
  • iris%s's Photo
    Because I've seen three things from cBass and one from Phatage.
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    Ah, okay. Gotcha.
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    So, does that mean if we all show you our unreleased work, we may become higher? :)

[that may or may not have been a hint to check out some of my work]
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    Ooo goody, only 19 spots to go! ;)

Yay iris!
  • sloB%s's Photo
    I definitley agree with you on that move, Iris.

Toon's gonna be happy :D
  • sircursealot%s's Photo
    heh, I should get off my lazy ass and make something huh? Oh well, I'll just have to wait for Park Wars.
  • Janus%s's Photo
    Still no rwadams? Bah.
    cBass shouldn't be on that list. He should already be a parkmaker :)
  • rwadams%s's Photo
    I want to thank everyone for the good words. I guess something about my style just doesn't click with Iris. But I'll keep trying.

Rog :)
  • iris%s's Photo
    Its really not that.
    I was really a lot more impressed with some of your Pro Tour entries then I was with your full mega park, so your really gaining respect on my list, and will be the next name up there.
    Maybe I didnt look at your solo park well enough, you got a link of it?
    From what I remember right now I just felt it was really over-treed, but maybe I missed something.
  • Micool%s's Photo

Big update.
    Has to do with Pro Tour this week.
    Wow.

I think we should just make him a parkmaker now.
  • \/\/33/\/\an%s's Photo
    ^Yeah, the PT entry was spectacular with all the hacks.
  • Ride6%s's Photo

Because I've seen three things from cBass and one from Phatage.

I'm guessing that's why I'm on the list (at 19th) and Six Fragz isn't. Get some more stuff out there man!

BTW this list should be updated every month or two because it's a gonna be changen' a lot over the next two months.

I'll lay money on it.

Phatage and cBass both desirve the spots they have. And both could be parkmakers.... Very soon.

ride6