3. RctFreak2000
    4. ThemeParkMaster
    5. Gymkid Dude
    6. Aviator
    7. Voodoo
    8. Stargazer
    9. rwadams
    10. Spiderman

Obviosly my list clashes with iris' but I stopped caring about 5 minutes ago. :scarface:
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Mightmouse, I appriciate the mention and how far up I am on your list, but TPM is way better than me. Wait until you see his next park.
  • Junya Boy%s's Photo
    This has actually inspired me to do some major work on MI:LaS. I do agree with most the list. Pretty good group there.
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    Forget Kumba...Marshy should be higher.

So should TPM, gymkid, stargazer, AK, Adix (he's not even on the list! that has to be a crime..), Blitz is DEFINETELY too low..oh and Aviator too. He should be at least 3rd.

But yeah..nice list. Sad to see I'm not on it yet..but oh well. i'll just continute work on fizz as it is..
  • Critic%s's Photo

Forget Kumba...Marshy should be higher.

Too bad Marshy's done with rct2.

:lol:
  • iris%s's Photo
    List has been updated.
    TPM has moved up.
    A lot.
  • John%s's Photo
    You weren't joking about it being updated. ;) That was really quick.
  • Micool%s's Photo
    Fucking hell, 3 years and I'm still moving down :D

I think it's a wonderful idea, since it lets us in on some of the secrets of the NE universe. Alas, if only we could know what the potential spotlights were. Actually, on second thought, I don't think I'd like to know that. Never mind.

And TPM definately deserves to be even higher. Did he show you that new park of his...?
    Dammit, I gotta get that from that boy. :w00t:
  • Royal Guardian%s's Photo
    I can't take it anymore. I have to say it.

I have no disrespect to ride6, but why is he on that? I really have been looking carefully at his work and it aint good at all. I see no style. No skill. Nothing. It's very boring and random and ya. You know.

No disrespect ride6. Your a good man though. Lol. :lol:

RG
  • Alec%s's Photo
    Ha, I used to be number 1. :D.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    yay! a list...i love lists

marshy is done with the game, so id remove him. and voodoo would be my #1 pick, then john...but this really is great to hear, the pro tour will definatly play a roll in this, and i for one cant wait! and slob is defiantly where he belongs, if he released more, he might have been higher...

i also would add six frags somwhere in there, cuz LXG 0wnz...oh yeah, and gymkid is gonna get much higher after the pro tour...

;)
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Steve, keep in mind that LXG is a callabo. So I'm not sure if I'd move him up or on a list for a callabo alone. Solo work is important too.

I'm glad to see TPM move up. He's got the talent to be one of the best RCT parkmakers to ever play the game. BGLA is amazing, and that's just commenting on his screens of the park. Viewing it in person is a whole different story. You'll all be blown away when you compare it to The Burning Secret.

And AK, you're still up there. Finish Madrone and you're going to get a lot more credit from people.

The list is growing on me, but I would honestly reconsider placing Thorpedo at 19 and ride6 at 20. Just seeing recent screens of ride6 and Fizz from Thorpedo, I feel a switch would probably rank the two better, but I'm not denying that either of them have the potential.
  • Alec%s's Photo
    Yeah, I know. Madrone is almost done, so yeah. I think it will win this 'Spotlight', too.
  • Panic%s's Photo
    Sorry, I just finished praising this guy's new park. I just had to mention him.

What about Turtle?

He's snagged a runner-up in Tula City and looks to be coming along very nicely on his next park. His architecture is very nice, as is seen in both, and he is very good at absorbing the viewer into a single theme. Before you dismiss his parks as boring, you need to realize that they are "uni-theme" parks - like A:LE - which are supposed to convey an environment or a settlement.

EDIT: Thank you rctfreak2000.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

List has been updated.
    TPM has moved up.
    A lot.

LMAO! Man, with all these new kids, I feel like an old fogie! :D
  • Micool%s's Photo

List has been updated.
    TPM has moved up.
    A lot.

LMAO! Man, with all these new kids, I feel like an old fogie! :D

Well, I wouldn't say that about TPM, but sadly, I feel the same way...
  • \/\/33/\/\an%s's Photo
    For me the list is perfect except cBass should be 4th. John,voodoo,sloB all deserve to be parkmakers if i may say.
  • Six Frags%s's Photo

Steve, keep in mind that LXG is a callabo.  So I'm not sure if I'd move him up or on a list for a callabo alone.  Solo work is important too.

All you've seen from LXG to date is built by me... so that IS solo work... Kraken hasn't touched it yet...
    Guess it's my fault you haven't seen my first (big) solo park, Sparkly Paradise... I'm too lazy to zip it and send it to a contest... (some work from me is here though)
    Too bad I'm not on the list...well, I'll get over it I guess...
    Gonna do my very best on my pro-tour entry ;)

SF
  • Brent%s's Photo
    And Roger's overlooked again... for the some random number x10 to the 8'th power'th time. :bring it:
  • artist%s's Photo
    Yeah well i have BGSA and another little secret project and i will try my best in the pro tour.

Hopefully i can move up onto the list.

NC