RCT Discussion / The Overrated RCT players/parkmakers.

• Toon%s's Photo
    I've always found Mantis on a binge to be quite enjoyable. Hopefully he doesn't feel bad about it once he sobers up (or should I say if).
  • Panic%s's Photo
    I'm overrated. I got Cork to place me #35 on his list just by talking a lot about the game. :D (Tracid should be there, not me.)

But seriously, what have I ever finished, one H2H 3 1/2 park and half a design? :p

Edited by Panic, 03 May 2006 - 11:51 PM.

• Magnus%s's Photo
    Overrated?
    What does that mean?

I think someone could be overrated in a contest (apart from contests with a public vote like h2h). So was x250 in the PT2 for me. No offense, but if I had rated the parks yours would have been on one of the last 3 places. (The SRU was far better I thought)

But in the end it is just that I don't like some peoples work, but when the community says it is great I don't think that means the people are overrated.

Then there are lots of players who have never released something or just one design who are far overrated for me. That doesn't have to mean they are bad, and maybe they are even as good as people expect them to be, but they first need to prove that.
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Egg-head....People seem to love him, cork put him high on the h2h list and he hasn't actually released anything apart for a design which was just a supports coaster and a couple of walls on pretty much flat land. People just put him high up because he shows some very nice skills. I'm not saying his talent is overated, coz he is really good, but people give him too much credit for a couple of screens.
  • X250%s's Photo
    I'd say phatage, dont get me wrong his stuff can be fantastic. But sometimes i just dont see why everyone likes it.

-X-
  • mantis%s's Photo
    At least I can still understand inequalities, even when drunk.
    Fire Dragon > Croky, incontrovertibly.

And yeah I was pissed off and drunk so apologies for laying into various people. But I can't say most of you didn't deserve it...
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    x250, Kumba, toon, fatha, xsector, xcoaster apparantly, twisted, corkscrewed. and john used to be, but seemingly everyone forgot already. nice =D.

possibly phatage because everyone seems to love him SO much he's bound to be overrated but well, i love him too!
  • trav%s's Photo
    I have to jump on the bandwagon and say Phatage. To be perfectly honest, I don't think there's anything by him I like. Except Epica.
  • Richie%s's Photo
    I can't understand why you all say phatage, he is god. Anything he makes (minus that looping coaster he released not long ago..) is great to look at.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo

I'm overrated. I got Cork to place me #35 on his list just by talking a lot about the game. :D (Tracid should be there, not me.)

But seriously, what have I ever finished, one H2H 3 1/2 park and half a design? :p

View Post

no because you fucking RESTARTED.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

x250, Kumba, toon, fatha, xsector, xcoaster apparantly, twisted, corkscrewed. and john used to be, but seemingly everyone forgot already. nice =D.

possibly phatage because everyone seems to love him SO much he's bound to be overrated but well, i love him too!

View Post

:'(

I thought you loved me.
  • JJ%s's Photo
    Corkscrewed

I'm not sure there is anything of his that I like...
  • trav%s's Photo
    ^You didn't like Tierre Morticia? (sp?)

Goddamn it Crocky, why do all your parks have hard names to spell :(.
  • JJ%s's Photo
    No not at all. I didn't like it :(

Tierre Mortica btw

Edited by blah188, 04 May 2006 - 02:30 PM.

• trav%s's Photo
    :o It was like, the 2nd best park in the Pt2 (Behind DJs park).

It had a story to it and everything. He even made up a goddamn language for it!

And it had a classy Corky atmosphere. And nice buildings too.
  • JJ%s's Photo
    just wasn't to my taste. It was rather dull for me. There wasn't a single part of it that 'wow'ed me or interested me... sorry :(

edit: I didn't enjoy DJ's park either.

They were both too 'dark' for my tastes. But I guess you like that sort of thing :p

Edited by blah188, 04 May 2006 - 02:41 PM.

• Phatage%s's Photo
    How about my overrated threads? You know, just so I can see people talk more about me because I like it so much.

And I love you too wme...
  • CedarPoint6%s's Photo
    Can I say mala without being shot?

Mind you, this is his RCT2 stuff I'm talking about, but I just was never overly impressed with it. I mean, yeah it's good and I can spend a good amount time looking around at the details, but I just don't think he's all that he was made out to be. But I seem to be only one of a few that think that around here.
  • trav%s's Photo
    ^I actually agree with that. I don't like his Rct1 work either.
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Ride6 is gonna hunt you down and shoot you now.