RCT Discussion / The Overrated RCT players/parkmakers.

• laz0rz%s's Photo
    Can we say overrated parks?

RoB. I always thought it was godawful. Even worse, everyone says "bild m3 a bettr pakr tehn RoB rofl" whenever they think someone is being arrogant. You know what? ANYONE can build a better park than RoB. It's not that hard to best that piece of crap.

Edited by laz0rz, 20 May 2006 - 04:01 PM.

• mantis%s's Photo
    You're like a moth battering itself against a lampshade.
  • laz0rz%s's Photo
    You only say that because you can't see past the hype.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    hahahahahah. did you honestly just say that. mantis has probably one of the most level heads at the site that i know of.
  • JJ%s's Photo
    I used to hate RoB. But then I saw it for what it is. And I saw greatness. I would have to agree with mantis here...
  • laz0rz%s's Photo

mantis has probably one of the most level heads at the site that i know of.

View Post

...what the heck, that has nothing to do with my comment...
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Technically your post about Rivers of Babylon has nothing to with this thread anyway since this is about parkmakers, and not parks. So all you've done is redirected this thread and made yourself look like an even bigger retard and mantis totally called you on it. Nicely done.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    i meant that mantis is one of the least likely people to like something because everything else does. and would, in fact, be able to see beyond the "hype."
  • laz0rz%s's Photo

Technically your post about Rivers of Babylon has nothing to with this thread anyway since this is about parkmakers, and not parks. So all you've done is redirected this thread and made yourself look like an even bigger retard and mantis totally called you on it. Nicely done.

View Post

I asked if it could be parks too in the post.

And what do you mean "called you on it"?

God, all your nonsensical gibberish is freaking me out.
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    someone with even a moderate level intelligence would have shut up after looking like a retard the first time but your persiverence to make yourself look even stupidier is truly inspiring. if only i had the drive in anything really that you have in making yourself seem stupid.

Edited by chapelz, 20 May 2006 - 10:07 PM.

• laz0rz%s's Photo
    I'm not "looking like a retard".

I just gave my honest opinion.

Of course, no matter what I say you'll think it's stupid.

But I won't let that irritate me. Cuz you're all fags.
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    are you still talking?
  • laz0rz%s's Photo
    Frankly it's you who's dragging this on.

I'll wait.
  • Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    Just cut the chit chat, people. Lazors, all you're doing is insulting a park and not giving any reasons. You're asking to get flamed. I suggest giving some reasons.
    Back on topic.
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Machchunk. While I understand that you don't like RoB as much as most people, and think it is overated, your claim that anyone can build a park better than it is totally ridiculous. While you may not enjoy it personally, you really have to admit that it took a great deal of skill to construct and very few could match it quality wise. In future, state your opinion, fair enough, but don't try and back it up with bullshit that blatently isn't true.
  • tyandor%s's Photo
    RoB is one of those beacon parks in rct2. When it first came out it was the best thing ever. However on some aspects the standard of today are higher then at that time, so on several points RoB doesn't look that spectacular anymore. However stuff like aestetics and composition and ride design are still supreme. My praise goes to those aspects these days, but also to how it was made with that object pallete. Look at it and you'll very little custom objects (at least not many quarterblocks) and then ask yourself if you can do better with that selection. The question is not if anyone can make a better park than RoB, but if anyone can make something better with the same tools. The objects of these days allow you to improve a lot what RoB might be lacking, but the universal basics I just mentioned are still there.
  • egg_head%s's Photo
    Amen.
    Back on topic...
  • Regulatin%s's Photo
    edit by mantis - this was unnecessary, especially seeing as other people asked for the topic to return.
  • lucas92%s's Photo
    Fatha and JK (the JK one not the jkay one).

The new design of Fatha just.. in sort of "stinks". There was too much architecture in a place. I don't find anything of that "thing" that can be a design...

JK: well, if you go seeing the no approved design of Xenon and the design of JK, then, you don't know who has won...

link to Xenon design: http://forums.nedesi...showtopic=14605
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    Mmm.. i think RoB is underrated. People don't appreciate it enough.

If people would only appreciate some of the simplicity in parkmaking more.