General Chat / Dating

• trav%s's Photo
    Only people who aren't getting any sex would say that.

;)
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    Amateurs.

Sex while RCT is where its at.
  • Six Frags%s's Photo

I showed a girl DRC once and told her that I built it, and then she touched my ween. My bad Kumba.

:lol:
    That is one epic quote indeed. :')

As for this topic, I pretty much second everything disneylandian192 said. Just go out there and enjoy doing things you love doing, they will find you eventually :p
  • Marino%s's Photo
    Go fuck some bitches, tiger.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    Women don't like assholes. They deal with them because "nice guys" are afraid to show interest, while assholes pour it on. Things like touching their hand/shoulder, making eye contact, compliments... It's not coercion to get them to fuck you, it's how you let them know you're into them and not wasting their time. There is a fine line between being too afraid to make a move and being a rapist. Find it.

Darren, the RCT thing is a little weird, but it's better that they know that up front about you than to be surprised by it later. There's plenty of gamer girls on online dating that would see it as a plus (Oh, he spends hours gaming? He won't be mad that I do it, too.)
  • Mattk48%s's Photo
    even gamers think rct is strange, because it's a builders game. It doesn't get the respect it deserves. I don't think rct will get anyone any sex

even gamers think rct is strange, because it's a builders game. It doesn't get the respect it deserves. I don't think rct will get anyone any sex

Your significant other doesn't need to be into everything you do.
  • Ling%s's Photo
    Get a girlfriend that's into Minecraft. She will understand.
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    Lets extend this discussion to first date ideas! What are some successful first dates you have been on?

Triple phone post!
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Lets extend this discussion to first date ideas! What are some successful first dates you have been on?

Triple phone post!

I heard a visit to DRC will inevitably lead to sex.
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    I got a BJ while playing RCT once.... my girlfriend is amazing.
  • Wanted%s's Photo

I got a BJ while playing RCT once.... my girlfriend is amazing.

Rofl switch RCT with Call of Duty and I've been in the same situation. Unfortunately my performance during that game was not up to par with my usual games.

Dammit Liam! I'm serious! I'm taking someone on a first date next weekend and I need ideas!
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    get coffee
    go to the cinema
    crazy golf
    dogging
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    @ In:Cities : If you can pull that off, then you're the man!

@ Corkscrewy : You're the man!!! :p
  • Kumba%s's Photo

Kumba, if you take anything from this thread, take this: BE YOURSELF.

That's the most important thing to me. Might also be why I have trouble. Living in Miami has its pros and cons. It's good that there are a lot of women down here, but they also seem to have very high standards. I am not fashionable or flashy, so maybe that's why I get over looked.

It's so true that women go for the assholes out there. They seem to be drawn to guys that are bad for them and I hate seeing that happen. We can all be jerks to some extent, but why they go for the biggest jerks remains a mystery.

First date... DONT GO TO A MOVIE! Really, you sit there and don't talk for two hours. It's a horrible 'first date' idea. Save it for like the 5th date at least. They want to talk, so a restaurant works best. Pressure is on you to pick a good one, they will expect you to pick AND pay. A park can work, one with ducks is best, bring some bread. If there is a popular local place where people walk around, maybe suggest going there and checking out the sites. I did this at a beach boardwalk and it went well. If you know she likes a sports or someone in concert, get tickets to that. A great first date is lunch, which is barely even a date. It's pretty innocent, so the chances of a yes to that are quite high and can lead to better dates. That's a great one for someone you meet at school.

The most important thing when picking a date is to play off your mutual interests.

A BJ while playing RCT... that must have been the worst work you ever did, like random trees, walls and paths all over the place :lol:
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    Lmao movies are the worst. I'm feeling like the local park with a pond+a walk through downtown+lunch/coffee could be a great date.

What are your thoughts on breakfast vs lunch vs dinner? Does lunch or breakfast send 'friend' vibes rather than 'boyfriend' vibes?
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo

A BJ while playing RCT... that must have been the worst work you ever did, like random trees, walls and paths all over the place :lol:/>/>

sounds like my normal work.. :batman:/>
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    You're right about the fact that women feel attracted to the 'bad' guy.
    Somehow they think he's going to perform better between the sheets compared to the shy/nice guy.

Maybe we should just call that 'wrong instinct'.

It's so true that women go for the assholes out there. They seem to be drawn to guys that are bad for them and I hate seeing that happen. We can all be jerks to some extent, but why they go for the biggest jerks remains a mystery.

Like I said, it's not a mystery. Assholes have no qualms about lying to a girl and saying they love her and showering her with compliments and gifts. You don't do that. You just assume being "nice" makes up for it, when it doesn't. People want to be appreciated.

First date... DONT GO TO A MOVIE! Really, you sit there and don't talk for two hours. It's a horrible 'first date' idea. Save it for like the 5th date at least. They want to talk, so a restaurant works best. Pressure is on you to pick a good one, they will expect you to pick AND pay. A park can work, one with ducks is best, bring some bread. If there is a popular local place where people walk around, maybe suggest going there and checking out the sites. I did this at a beach boardwalk and it went well. If you know she likes a sports or someone in concert, get tickets to that. A great first date is lunch, which is barely even a date. It's pretty innocent, so the chances of a yes to that are quite high and can lead to better dates. That's a great one for someone you meet at school.

Movies are bad first dates, yes. Lunch is a good first date, yes. But they want to talk? Come on, man.
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    Wanted, theres not much wrong with lunch, as long as you're spending time with her then a dates a date