General Chat / Dating

• Wanted%s's Photo

My advice? Just go to a pary where you know will be some girls. And go there with only 1 reason. To kiss as much girl as possible. Don't try to get a relationship with them or something like that. Don't care about what they think about you, don't care about what others think about you. Your only goal is to kiss them and when things really looking great you might actually try to get them home but only for 1 night. Just try that once and see what happens ;)/>.

Only girls can do that at parties, guys will just get the shit beaten outta them by the frat/owners.
  • zburns999%s's Photo

Ah, catholics (but mostly religion generally) and hypocrism... just like a café and beer: inseparable.

Hypocrisy exists everywhere amongst all groups of people. Pinning it on religion is incorrect. What SoCalCoasters brings up is a pretty common phenomenon. Send spoiled rich kids to a Catholic school and they're going to act like spoiled rich kids would anywhere else. Only difference is that they're going to try to justify their behavior with the superior "moral code" they feel they have acquired simply by being in a Catholic school. Religion didn't do that. The kids (and their parents) did. Point is, just because they go to a Catholic school because mommy and daddy could afford it, does not make them Catholics.

Sorry for jumping off topic; I just can't handle logical fallacies like that.
  • Levis%s's Photo

Only girls can do that at parties, guys will just get the shit beaten outta them by the frat/owners.

nah, not really. And besides that probally if you try it as a boy you are lucky if you get to kiss two different girls in one night unless you are really good looking.
    Its more to get your selfrespect back. In order to get yourself to do that you first need to trust yourself and believe in it you can do it. that alone helps already.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    That's just awful advice Leo. Odds are I would get my ass kicked trying, I am not a master black belt like you. There are some crazy assholes in Miami. I know a guy that got his throat slit (but survived) just for trying to get a guy to leave his girl alone. Say it does work, yeah I have fun for one night, but that's it. I want something real. Would just bang strippers if I wanted to take the easy way out.

Also back to what trav, getting a girl to watch a movie in your bad is not a sure thing. Been there, still had no luck... just watched a damn movie.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    you shouldn't try to hit on girl which are already taken. been there done that doesn't work in most cases ;).
    Your largest problem imo is that you think your not even worth a GF. and thats why you wont get one. If you just let go of it for a moment and just tried to at least show your self that if you want you could score a girl you might get some confidence again so you actually be able to act as you should when you are on a date.
  • Milo%s's Photo

Been there, still had no luck... just watched a damn movie.

Unless you've repeatedly had women pushing you away and screaming no, that's on you. Women don't just fall out of the sky onto your dick.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    Trav should count, lew?

or is that too feminine?
  • FredD%s's Photo

Women don't just fall out of the sky onto your dick.

Imagine that would be true :SA:
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    ^^ That would be so cool. :D
  • Levis%s's Photo
    That would be so painfull
  • ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo

Also back to what trav, getting a girl to watch a movie in your bad is not a sure thing. Been there, still had no luck... just watched a damn movie.

This is TRAGIC really. If you actually took your eyes of the screen and looked at the girl you might be able to guage the situation. I've been in that exact situation many times. If she looks bored then you go for it. If she looks interested in the film you go for it.

If the girl is actually willing enough to get in a bed with you !!!! She is willing enough for you to make a move. Seriously.... From my experience. Not many girls are willing to come to your/her/anybodys house and get in a bed with someone their not interested in.

Grow some balls and put your hands down her pants. Its not rocket science kumba.
    Are you a virgin ? Serious question.

The thing about girls before being intimate with them is being nervous. But once that goes your sorted really.
    Its the same with girls in my experience.

If your looking for something more serious then yeah. Take your time... But that doesnt mean you are not to touch the girl in her intimate parts. I wouldnt suggest doing this on the first date lol. Sometimes it works depending on the girl. As i said before you need to guage the situation. If your wanting a serious relationship and you think maybe she does. Then take your time. But don't be all distant as if you wouldnt touch her with a barge pole. Just be honest with her,Say you like her and want to get to know her better. If shes a decent girl and wants the same she will understand.

As i think Trav said. Maybe its just a younger thing but girls i meet are just out and about in the town when you go out at weekends to go to clubs or pubs whatever.... At least that way if you meet them out of the blue then there are no prerequisits or whatever that word is. Online dating sounds like people have a list of things they need to tick off before they meet you. When you meet someone out the blue these things dont exist lol.

Get a pair of white chinos,white hat,black sunglasses take your iguana or whatever that beast is and hit the town lmao.

Edit: Start coming out with the old chat up lines like...

"Is your name Gillette... cause your the best a man can get" lmao nahh dont really but that is funny.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    Alright, obviously most of the people on this site are younger than us, Kumba, and the rules are a tad different as you get older.

Where ^this gentleman^ is correct is that she wouldn't be in your bed if she wasn't interested. Where he's wrong is that teenagers will fuck like rabbits and that kind of behavior is tolerated/expected. Adults will slap the shit out of you and call you a rapist. There's no harm in trying to cuddle with the girl. If she shows interest, make a move. If she doesn't, just cuddle and move on. But there are plenty of ways to show interest and judge interest at the same time. You walked into the best one on accident apparently.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    True the rules are different. But still its important you show your intentions to the girl else you get in the friendzone very easy.
    Nothing wrong with trying to kiss her at one point, and if you are scared she might not like it you lean in a little bit look her in the eyes and ask "is it alright if I kiss you".
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    oh for fucks sake it's painful to read this topic
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    What did you expect?
  • Faas%s's Photo
    Going to parties and kissing as many girls as possible was something I did when I was fifteen. If you still do that in your twenties you should seriously be ashamed of yourself.
  • Austin55%s's Photo

stop

• Arjan v l%s's Photo
    ^^ Go to a dance festival.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    just be yourself
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    wear fedoras