General Chat / Dating

• Whitehawk%s's Photo

Wanted, theres not much wrong with lunch, as long as you're spending time with her then a dates a date

This so many times.
  • trav%s's Photo
    I think the 'date' you should go for very much depends on the type of relationship you're going for.

If you're going for the 'I just wanna fuck and chuck' then your bedroom is definitely the place to be. Stick on a film, either a really shit one or a really lovey dovey romcom that gets her panties wet anyway. If that doesn't lead to first-date sex then really you are doing something wrong.

If you're going for the 'I want a relationship based around sex' then take her out for an evening meal where you might have a few drinks. Maybe even go out to a bar or clubbing or something like that. Then take her back to yours and get her panties wet.

If you're going for the 'I want an actual relationship where we actually leave the bedroom' then take her out for an activity; an ice breaker I use in this situation is ice skating, because I'm good at it and can show off, but it also allows you to sort of touch and stuff like that and let her know that you're into her and you can also chat and stuff like that. It kinda sets the tone that you actually want to do things with her other than sex as well. Sadly, ice skating gets their panties wet in a different way.
  • RamSam12%s's Photo

It's so true that women go for the assholes out there. They seem to be drawn to guys that are bad for them and I hate seeing that happen. We can all be jerks to some extent, but why they go for the biggest jerks remains a mystery.

Being an asshole does not necessarily attract women, but confidence sure does. These guys do not give a fuck about what others think, which results in less worrying and second guessing. Nice guys often are too afraid to show emotion or make a move, and that's what turns women off from them. They tend to be friend zoned because the friendship lacks the physical aspects and anything else that separates friendship from a relationship. Sometimes all you need is a night out drinking to take the edge off and overcome any initial awkwardness or uncertainty standing in the way of something more. Not saying it's the best idea, but without that, I would not be in the relationship I am now since we were both pretty shy to begin with.

I wish I had more advice to offer about meeting and attracting women, but I tried online dating once and it was a disaster. Not from a dating website, however I met a girl from Louisiana through a friend of mine from high school who moved there. It was not until she flew out to visit for my senior prom that I realized it was not going to work out with us since everything felt forced on my part. I am once again in a long distance relationship since my girlfriend moved to Rhode Island for school, but it worked out because I didn't feel like I had to follow any unwritten guidelines to "get" her, and our time together never felt forced. We even tried to break up last year because of the distance; thankfully that failed. Constant worrying about how soon to call after a first date, or what to say when together is usually a bad sign. If two people are right for each other, then none of those so-called rules will matter. That's the most important lesson I learned from dating.
  • inthemanual%s's Photo
    Don't be afraid to ask friends to help you find a girl. A lot of your friends might know people that you don't, or they might have girlfriends that can help you. I've had two great relationships with girls I met through mutual friends.
  • Wanted%s's Photo

I think the 'date' you should go for very much depends on the type of relationship you're going for.

If you're going for the 'I just wanna fuck and chuck' then your bedroom is definitely the place to be. Stick on a film, either a really shit one or a really lovey dovey romcom that gets her panties wet anyway. If that doesn't lead to first-date sex then really you are doing something wrong.

If you're going for the 'I want a relationship based around sex' then take her out for an evening meal where you might have a few drinks. Maybe even go out to a bar or clubbing or something like that. Then take her back to yours and get her panties wet.

If you're going for the 'I want an actual relationship where we actually leave the bedroom' then take her out for an activity; an ice breaker I use in this situation is ice skating, because I'm good at it and can show off, but it also allows you to sort of touch and stuff like that and let her know that you're into her and you can also chat and stuff like that. It kinda sets the tone that you actually want to do things with her other than sex as well. Sadly, ice skating gets their panties wet in a different way.

Lol I have this feeling that all you care about I'd bitches that wanna fuck.
    I want a real relationship lmao
  • trav%s's Photo
    Then the bottom choice is your premium option sir ;)
  • Kumba%s's Photo

Movies are bad first dates, yes. Lunch is a good first date, yes. But they want to talk? Come on, man.

I don't know, I just can't picture any girl wanting a guy to make a move. I know, that's not reality, but I just think they would be very turned off by a guy making a move on them, even if they were dating. I just don't understand attraction. I have had chances, I notice my chances as soon as they are no longer available. Yeah, maybe that Autism is lingering...

Drinking is out for me. I refuse to drink. I address that with the following:

When I am out with friends they normally notice that I don't drink. I have nothing against someone who has an occasional drink and I would not have a problem going out with someone who does. I just don't see anything to gain from drinking and for me alcohol triggers bad migraines. I like being the designated driver anyways.

I have asked close friends for help to no avail. I have a 26-year-old sister that I always figured would try and fix me up with her friends, but she claims all her friends are not my type or too messed up for me to date.
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Kumba said : I don't know, I just can't picture any girl wanting a guy to make a move. I know, that's not reality, but I just think they would be very turned off by a guy making a move on them, even if they were dating.

It's mostly the guy that makes the move, although that's changing nowadays. But when i read this sentence, then i also read insecurity...
    It's a bummer for sure if you get rejected, or the girl is already in a relationship.
    But you know the saying... : Who dares wins.
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    girls I've hooked up with have all made it pretty damn obvious that they're waiting for me to make a move... Girls want that guy with a ton of confidence, and that first move is one of the key points.
  • trav%s's Photo
    Girls want a bad guy who will be nice just for them.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    What I said might not have came off right. While I have a little trouble picturing making a move and having it work, I am perfectly willing to try it. What do you have to gain and what do you have to lose, right?
  • JJ%s's Photo
    Your testicles.
  • gir%s's Photo
    The relationships I've been in where the girls make the first move have ended quickly and poorly, for what it's worth.
  • SoCalCoasters%s's Photo
    I was never planning on dating in High School until last fall when a perfect moment led to relationship where both me and my girlfriend asked each other out on the same way in different ways. We've been together for three months or so now and I'm enjoying it. As someone said before, sometimes the best relationships are ones you don't seek out. It's different for everyone though.

On a slightly related note, the private Catholic High School I attend has a population of above average income people, almost all of which are rude and seem to throw their morals out the window, at every chance they get. I mean yeah, if you choose to have a different set of morals, that's fine, but don't be hypocritical about it. Seriously there's a kid I know who taught Confirmation and Chastity to Freshman, and at the same time dumped his Girlfriend of over a year because she felt uncomfortable and refused to "take their relationship to the next level" . Really it doesn't get more hypocritical than that.
  • FredD%s's Photo
    Ah, catholics (but mostly religion generally) and hypocrism... just like a café and beer: inseparable.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I WANT GIRLS
  • JJ%s's Photo
    What for Louis?
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    to braid their hair
  • JJ%s's Photo
    Why does he need girls for that? I just visit my sisters house, and play with the barbies with my niece or do my nieces hair xD. Though my nephew gets upset cos he wants me to play cars with him, but I have to remind him I find it more fun in the girls room lol.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    My advice? Just go to a pary where you know will be some girls. And go there with only 1 reason. To kiss as much girl as possible. Don't try to get a relationship with them or something like that. Don't care about what they think about you, don't care about what others think about you. Your only goal is to kiss them and when things really looking great you might actually try to get them home but only for 1 night. Just try that once and see what happens ;).