General Chat / Dating

• SSSammy%s's Photo
    talk about rct whenever possible. link all jokes back to NE.
    eg. "oh, you enjoyed the boomerang? I KNOW ABOUT ROLLERCOASTERS AND THAT IS FOR PUSSIES"
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    fucking kiss as many girls as possible. this isn't a blatant display of utter disrespect to the entire female gender, nor is it sexual assault. no means yes.
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Follow your instinct, you know... nature's call. :p
  • Steve%s's Photo

True the rules are different. But still its important you show your intentions to the girl else you get in the friendzone very easy.
    Nothing wrong with trying to kiss her at one point, and if you are scared she might not like it you lean in a little bit look her in the eyes and ask "is it alright if I kiss you".

oh dear mother of god i can't go on.
  • Faas%s's Photo
    Thanks for the new signature!
  • Levis%s's Photo

oh dear mother of god i can't go on.

Knew you would like it :bunny:
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Posted Image
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Rob how many ladies do you get with your RCT?
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Enough that Kumba can't get any...
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Must be that giant ejaculating dick sculpture...
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    This is a guide to getting a date with girls who sell coffee in the train.

Attached File  strijdplanhihi.png (40.27KB)
    downloads: 125
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    Liam, you didn't even test that one!..
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    No but I'm sure it would've worked.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    You could at least have translated it into english.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    --
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    al le rct corny sex joke

robbie's woody is rougher than a fucking dinn.
  • ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    That joke is as bad/worthless as a lead balloon....
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    I'm holding a memorial service for the "robbie's dick sculpture" joke tomorrow, 11:00 GMT. RIP
  • Mattk48%s's Photo
    It is with my deepest sympathies that I send my condolences on the death of New Element's best joke.
  • ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    I just watched the ronda rousey and liz carmouche fight in the UFC. Conclusion seing this is the "dating" thread. Dont date or cheat on these bitches.... They will break your arms.

@Liampie: One or two screens of your "chart" seem to suggest the best way to date a girl on a train is to chase her onto the roof of said train and then make a quick exit lol.... Nice one, Works everytime :p/> ....

Ahh, Robbies fallus will end up in some horse.... dick....beef lasagne so its all good.(maybe european only)

11.00 gmt ? so you holding this ceremony at about 5/6 in the morning, Shame i will be sleeping. I wanted to pay my respects.