(Archive) Advertising District / A bit of LL...

• Turtle%s's Photo
    Doppelganger is probably up there with Canyon Blaster and the Three Monkey duelers with my favourite and most iconic original coasters..
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    It's all about grapevine baby.
  • MorganFan%s's Photo
    Dem Zygorators.

(also Roller Coaster 1 in Vertigo Views)
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    seriously, those duelers were sick, but pleasant work otherwise.
  • Magnus Polyspaston%s's Photo
    I always thought it made the back of the park look messy, hence it's removal. 'twas nothing special IMO.

You should count yourselves lucky anyway, I did have plans to replace the Schwarzkopf duellers! But I think it's those that make the park what it is. They won't escape without some modification though. They're far from perfect.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I can't stand Acrophobia and Agoraphobia (is that their names, I can't remember exactly :p ) they were awful, you should have removed them instead :p
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    at least make the mouse a wooden one, if you're going to replace it. the steel one looks so bare and un-atmospheric in LL
    Not been playing much recently due to one thing or another but had a bit of a play this afternoon and made some progress on the peepable Diamond Heights park.

Still very much work in progress but it's coming on nicely.

Attached Image: SCR28.jpg

Attached Image: SCR30.jpg

Attached Image: SCR32.jpg
    And a screen of some progress on from the original park in this topic...

Attached Image: SCR33.jpg
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    Now this is how to do a Diamond Heights park! None of that other shit that everyone seems to be doing in RCT2. As much as I hate to see mostly scenario parks being built on, this looks great and works great. I particularly love screens 1 and 2 from the update before last.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    i lurv that second screen so much
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Somehow I'm in love with that last screen. It's quaintly tranquil.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    That flyer/lay down looks so atmospheric.
  • posix%s's Photo

That flyer/lay down looks so atmospheric.

• pierrot%s's Photo
    the last screen is godlike.
    A couple more screens of that Flyer. Few changed made since the last few pics. Mainly colour scheme and a tidy up of the scenery. I've named it Vulture for the time being.

Attached Image: SCR35.jpg

Attached Image: SCR34.jpg

Also a quick pic of some of the surrounding area I'm working on.

Attached Image: SCR36.jpg
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Not sure I like the black supports more than the blue, but both look good. :) How far is this park along?
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    black supports kills the charming atmosphere, please turn it back :(
    Few new updates..

Totally redid the paving around Vulture and added in a few support rides for the area along with some more shops and a restaurant.

Attached Image: SCR38.jpg

Reverted back to the original colour scheme for Vulture too. I liked the black supports, was a nice contrast against the yellow but I agree that the teal works well.

Attached Image: SCR39.jpg

As for how far along the park is, well, Vulture is the first coaster in the park. Pretty much 95% done with the coaster and area now. The entrance area is complete as well. Probably 20% overall.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    great work amigo