(Archive) Advertising District / A bit of LL...

• Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Haha, you're funny Magnus Polyspaston.

It does look more atmospheric though, but in the end... you shouldn't let us tell you what to do, you decide. ;)
  • Maverick%s's Photo
    It doesn't look like a waterfall is my point. I understand how to do waterfalls in LL but coming from a small pool you wouldn't have that much water movement. It looks strange and out of place. I just figured it would be nicer to ask your intentions first before giving criticism. For a small pool like that you could do falls without rapids or a sloped rapids track. However, if it is part of a river you have through the park then fine, keep the falls. If you have fountains or other sources for that much movement with water then it would look fine. If they're static pools then it's just odd.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    IM SENSING SOME TENSION
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    not even kidding those screens look amazing
  • Magnus Polyspaston%s's Photo
    I'm only joking really. Although I see no error with my waterfalls :p Maybe I'll name a coaster after you or something Maverick :mantis:

Not sure whether to keep silly water source with wizard tower or just revert back to the old save and make some minor amendments... I like like it, although it does kinda mess up some plans I had for the park :???:
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I'd go back to the older save. I'd love to see some cool waterfalls elsewhere in the park. With wizard references. It's now an important bit of park history.
  • posix%s's Photo
    Lmao .... I love you Magnus P.

This style never fails to get me. Love how you used several entrances. Haven't seen that in ages. So classy.

Please keep us posted on this.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    Screens look great and I love your attitude! Keep having fun with this thing, it'll get you places! (:
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Love the story, it adds another layer to this whole waterfall debacle. I like the new plaza better though.
  • Angroc%s's Photo
    Love the last screens. Love that you sort of said: "Darn these orderly neat little houses. I shall cut through it with this cliff-and-waterfall." The way it breaks up the composition is amazing!
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    Best. Wizard. Island. Ever.

(Also. Best. 500th. Comment. Ever. )
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I actually preferred the second attempt (the one without the waterfall)
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    well this is certainly an entertaining topic
    You know. I have this idea...

Huge mountain in the middle of the map with a sourceless pool at the top (with the wizard tower, of course, to fill it) and huge, cascading waterfalls down the sides in all directions. :drool:
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Isn't there a way to create rain in a specific place in LL?
    Best ask the wizard. Sounds far to much like witchcraft for my liking.
    My heart isn't fully in it tonight but I made some progress.

Attached Image: SCR9.jpg
  • Wicksteed%s's Photo
    wow
  • posix%s's Photo
    Hahaha, this keeps getting better.
  • dawidox%s's Photo
    Seriously... That's sick! I really like it. :mantis: