General Chat / Parkmakers - Next Wave

• rwadams%s's Photo

you got a link of it?

Old Tunnel Mill Amusement Park
    Just remember to look past the trees. Also this was the first real work I did after the switch to RCT2. I'll send you an incomplete South Beach Amusement Park if you want, so you can see some more of my curret work. Thanks

Rog :)
  • Six Frags%s's Photo

I'm guessing that's why I'm on the list (at 19th) and Six Fragz isn't.  Get some more stuff out there man! 

BTW this list should be updated every month or two because it's a gonna be changen' a lot over the next two months.

I'll lay money on it.

Phatage and cBass both desirve the spots they have.  And both could be parkmakers.... Very soon.

ride6

wow, I actually agree with that post of yours ???
    I've completed some parks which I gave in the link above, but I don't really care if I'm on that list or not... I'll just build parks, release 'em, and I hope people like them.
    And if I become on that list somewhere in my (rct)life, it would be nice... but I not necessarily need to be on it, as long as I keep having fun building parks, I'm happy :yup:

SF
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    haha... thats why im so-low (solo, get it?!).
    Hate on me all you want iris. I don't mind.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Just finish something.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo

I'm guessing that's why I'm on the list (at 19th) and Six Fragz isn't.  Get some more stuff out there man! 

BTW this list should be updated every month or two because it's a gonna be changen' a lot over the next two months.

I'll lay money on it.

Phatage and cBass both desirve the spots they have.  And both could be parkmakers.... Very soon.

ride6

wow, I actually agree with that post of yours ???
    I've completed some parks which I gave in the link above, but I don't really care if I'm on that list or not... I'll just build parks, release 'em, and I hope people like them.
    And if I become on that list somewhere in my (rct)life, it would be nice... but I not necessarily need to be on it, as long as I keep fun building parks, I'm happy :yup:

SF

You're honest.

I like that.

SixFrags for, oh, say, #19.5!!!!

:)
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    ^Thanx, I didn't expect that generosity from you ;)

SF
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo

SF

no sarcasm or you're going up to 20.
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo
    Well, I'm a bit surprised to be listed, but thanks Iris for the nod.

Becoming a NE parkmaker or spotlight winner has never been a priority, as I'm all about having fun with my parks (perhaps that's why a lot are eccentric), but either way...thanks.

18 is a good number, even though I don't need one.

Kai :huey:
  • Six Frags%s's Photo

SF

no sarcasm or you're going up to 20.

Put me on 1000, I don't care

SF :devil:
  • Toon%s's Photo
    Toon is happy by cBass' big move!
  • Royal Guardian%s's Photo
    OK. Someone fuckn tell me. I'm not pissed tho. It may sound like it but I aint.

Wat the fuck is up with ride6. Everyone thinks hes so good. His work is a piece of shit. Really, I don't see anything that shows talent. It really is shit. So wat the fuck?

No disrespect ride6. I just think you can greatly improve. I aint saying I cant tho. I know I can. But still...

???
  • Janus%s's Photo
    I kinda agree, I don't really see how iris considers ride6 pretty much as good as KaiBueno, thorpedo2589 or Six Frags for example.
    Oh well, everyone has different opinions.
  • Royal Guardian%s's Photo

I kinda agree, I don't really see how iris considers ride6 pretty much as good as KaiBueno, thorpedo2589 or Six Frags for example.
    Oh well, everyone has different opinions.

Kai and Thorp are fuckn way better than ride6. Can't argure. :|
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    Huh? Dude, I'm not that good. But thanks anyways, lol.
  • \/\/33/\/\an%s's Photo
    cBass' entry was fuckin awesome, but i dont think he deserves to be first. It's just me who's not into that kind of parkmaking. I prefer more voodoos and johns style. Brilliant idea nevertheless with the park cbass.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    i know iris... but don't let your devotion to the site come between us.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Ride6's adventure ride was really good. some great ideas with the wall and the loop was a good addition. I liked it.
  • John%s's Photo

cBass' entry was fuckin awesome, but i dont think he deserves to be first. It's just me who's not into that kind of parkmaking.

I was thinking the same thing. I can see the creativity in it, but it just doesn't hold the same appeal as a regular "run-of-the-mill" park does. For me, RCT has this certain look to it and it just seems weird to want to go out of that look into something unnatural-looking. Can't love it all though, I suppose.

But with my recent identity-crisis trying to re-discover my style I don't know about my position and it's security as it'll be awhile before my solo debut is available. But it's moving now. Hopefully I can get something to show up soon. (And... maybe even a RIDE!!! Yep, I make rides, I know, it's amazing.)

IMO Voodoo has the entire package and is most deserving of a parkmaker position. Coaster, architecture, and landscaping skills all in one. And he does them all so well, which is really great.
  • Bender902%s's Photo
    I agree with John. CBass's park was awesome, but it wasn't really a park. His ideas are very original but I like to see actaul theme parks.
  • Kumba%s's Photo

IMO Voodoo has the entire package and is most deserving of a parkmaker position. Coaster, architecture, and landscaping skills all in one. And he does them all so well, which is really great.

Very true, i think you could say the same for sloB and well....me, i can do coasters, hacking, landscapeing, build fast, treeing, themeing, my archy is getting better, enter contests without end, and i can even interview :yup: ..... ok well maybe not....

But for real i was just thinking off a guy that is not on the list and should be top 10 or 5 at least. Mike Robbins. Hell the guy has just about everything but a spotlight, and he almost did, Super Runner UP, Pinnacle Park, VP at RCT2.com and #50 parkmaker of all time, so i think he should be way up their, or did he retire, and no one told me?